Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (399) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2981634 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Prettyvhickie(f): 8:36pm On May 28, 2015
chimerase2:
e dey pain me die nah cry
u no know road to transforma?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by laykhorn(m): 8:44pm On May 28, 2015
KingTom:
Abi una two dey share babe? grin
we are brothers and you know they say 'There is love in sharing'
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 8:44pm On May 28, 2015
mhizdarmie:

i have resend it....i dnt knw wts wrong, sorry if m asking bt can u send dnt knw maybe m nt really gettin it as a new member...
I just followed you. Kindly follow back,,it would be easier that way.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DarkkRebel: 8:49pm On May 28, 2015
cherryice:
I cnt access that mail yahoo got it up ryt to my nerves send to narahekeh@gmail.com
okay .I'll holler at you soon.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DarkkRebel: 8:52pm On May 28, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Aha! I should have known you are THE DarkRebel.

Still courting trouble 'cause of that night's incidence?

its that jobless agape dude that's always trolling and stalking me.
he must have had a thing for Lala cos he keeps resurrecting the dead issue unnecessarily any single chance he has.
I'm 101% sure she would never have even said yes to his type. he's too cheap and pettish
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 8:52pm On May 28, 2015
Unibenstudent:
bruv,is the cash that matters,,she just be pimping me up,while I perform the servicing of her engine

...so u wud smell kelly rowlands annnnus if she ask u to? smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 28, 2015
MrCork:

...so u wud smell kelly rowlands annnnus if she ask u to? smiley
of cus,bruv I do anything ,u obviously don't know what it means to be tapping a female celebrity
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by chimerase2: 8:55pm On May 28, 2015
Prettyvhickie:

u no know road to transforma?
yea I hv done dat countless times yet amu still alive undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:55pm On May 28, 2015
Borrussia:
Whenever I create a thread, I go just beg[b]mark[/b] make he no view it at allembarassed If not, chai, me sef go join the duel angrilysad

Mark did what? There were/are several duels going on. You can't just single mine out.cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Prettyvhickie(f): 8:56pm On May 28, 2015
chimerase2:
yea I hv done dat countless times yet amu still alive undecided
:-O
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:58pm On May 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

That na why I no mention am for that thread but he still find way enter sad

Mark did what? There were/are several duels going on there that I am not even directly involved in.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by chimerase2: 8:59pm On May 28, 2015
Prettyvhickie:

:-O
u hv u tried hugging a male python before? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Prettyvhickie(f): 9:02pm On May 28, 2015
chimerase2:
u hv u tried hugging a male python before? grin
why dont you try it first:-D
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by chimerase2: 9:03pm On May 28, 2015
Prettyvhickie:

why dont you try it first:-D
make I teach u? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:05pm On May 28, 2015
DarkkRebel:

its that jobless agape dude that's always trolling and stalking me.
he must have had a thing for Lala cos he keeps resurrecting the dead issue unnecessarily any single chance he has.
I'm 101% sure she would never have even said yes to his type. he's too cheap and pettish

ALL FEMALES NEVER take butt-lickers seriously. It's the bitter pill these guys should swallow.

They all need to learn how to pique and heighten the interest of females. Too bad most of them would never learn, too bad.smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by mhizdarmie(f): 9:05pm On May 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

I just followed you. Kindly follow back,,it would be easier that way.

okies thanks
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 9:07pm On May 28, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Mark did what? There were/are several duels going on there that I am not even directly involved in.
Lol but you were drilling Mrs Chima and one other girl. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 9:08pm On May 28, 2015
Unibenstudent:
of cus,bruv I do anything ,u obviously don't know what it means to be tapping a female celebrity

..cool..I will be having lunch with one of her dancers in one hour afta the video shoot... I will holla! wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 28, 2015
I should have known earlier how _stupid you are.

Mtcheew.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 28, 2015
MrCork:

..cool..I will be having lunch with one of her dancers in one hour afta the video shoot... I will holla! wink
ok,take lots of pictures though,btw are u a computer robot?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:15pm On May 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol but you were drilling Mrs Chima and one other girl. grin
Agarawu 23 asked me to help 'deal' with Mrs Chima but I declined 'cause it wasn't my 'fight'. She quoted me so spew hogwash so I took her to the cleaners. She asked for it.smiley

"...Ask and it shall be given unto you...". cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrLayih(m): 9:21pm On May 28, 2015
KingTom:
But you sef na girl na, abi you be lesbian? grin
doctor kabiru grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 9:22pm On May 28, 2015
mhizdarmie:

okies thanks
Have you seen it?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrLayih(m): 9:24pm On May 28, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Agarawu 23 asked me to help 'deal' with Mrs Chima but I declined 'cause it wasn't my 'fight'. She quoted me so spew hogwash so I took her to the cleaners. She asked for it.smiley

for your mind now,you Don become nairaland Assasin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrLayih(m): 9:25pm On May 28, 2015
iAmPloutos:
I should have known earlier how _stupid you are.

Mtcheew.
Hmmmm
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 9:27pm On May 28, 2015
chimerase2:
dat mumu wheel barrow pusher de talk say I be gal gringrin
The mumu no know whats up na grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 9:28pm On May 28, 2015
chimerase2:
morale angry
No morale grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 9:30pm On May 28, 2015
laykhorn:

we are brothers and you know they say 'There is love in sharing'
There is actually grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 9:31pm On May 28, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Hehehehe....

Btw...

Following your diary strictly. Do well to update soon angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:31pm On May 28, 2015
MrLayih:
for your mind now,you Don become nairaland Assasin

No. I'm more like a lexical 'poacher' - I 'kill' for sport. cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 9:34pm On May 28, 2015
MrLayih:
doctor kabiru grin
Oga khabuqi grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrLayih(m): 9:34pm On May 28, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

No. I'm more like a lexical 'poacher' - I 'kill' for sport. cool
ok your highness

(1) (2) (3) ... (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.