Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,049 members, 7,852,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:32 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (407) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2990933 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:59am On May 29, 2015
iAmPloutos:
grin :DI'm beginning to think it's Ipledge. cheesy

You are 'nuts'. The error-riddled sentence seems more like his thingy?cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrLayih(m): 9:06am On May 29, 2015
iAmPloutos:
grin :DI'm beginning to think it's Ipledge. cheesy
grin grin...You are sitting on a Long thing,i am Agapecharis...end of discusión tongue tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:06am On May 29, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

You are 'nuts'. The error-riddled sentence seems more like his thingy?cheesy
More like. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:07am On May 29, 2015
MrLayih:
grin grin...You are sitting on a Long thing,i am Agapecharis...end of discusión tongue tongue
grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrLayih(m): 9:13am On May 29, 2015
iAmPloutos:
More like. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:22am On May 29, 2015
Ihateishilove:

Any problem?
I think so.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 9:30am On May 29, 2015
MzNelly!!! smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:34am On May 29, 2015
Dnarvaez:

AgapeCharis is that you?
Lol.
Why do you think it's AgapeCharis?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:35am On May 29, 2015
JoeCutie:
MzN.elly!!! smiley

Ah...Solitude. smiley

Answer my question now?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrLayih(m): 9:36am On May 29, 2015
Borrussia:
You hate ishil.ove
am highly dissapointed in you.and congrat,u achieved your aim
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:36am On May 29, 2015
Kinglekan why do you have Twaci' picture on your dp?
Miss NL competition is over. grin cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 9:38am On May 29, 2015
MzNelly:

Ah...Solitude. smiley

Answer my question now?
Sorry, what's your question again? smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:40am On May 29, 2015
MrLayih:
am highly dissapointed in you.and congrat,u achieved your aim
Is you cooked up or doped up?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:40am On May 29, 2015
iAmPloutos:
Lol.
Why do you think it's AgapeCharis?
Lets say : typing skills are similar, then the monikers 'iAmCharis' and 'iAmPlutos' are somewhat similar.
Don`t need a soothsayer to figure it out.
JoeCutie:
Sorry, what's your question again? smiley

What are we doing...?

I don't....understand.

How bout you cut to the chase?

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 9:44am On May 29, 2015
iAmPloutos:
King.lekan why do you have Tw.aci' picture on your dp?
Miss NL competition is over. grin cheesy

cheesy cheesy

I like the pishure. wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:45am On May 29, 2015
Dnarvaez:

Lets say : typing skills are similar, then the monikers 'iAmCharis' and 'iAmPlutos' are somewhat similar.
Don`t need a soothsayer to figure it out.
Typing skills ke?? cheesy grin

It's moi though. wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 9:45am On May 29, 2015
MzNelly:

What are we doing...?
I don't....understand.
Hahahaha!!
Confirm PH babe!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:46am On May 29, 2015
kinglekan:

cheesy cheesy

I like the pishure. wink

You like the picture or you 'like' the person in the picture?? cheesy cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:46am On May 29, 2015
kinglekan:

Hahahaha!!

Confirm PH babe!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol.

*clears throat* @dp smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 9:46am On May 29, 2015
MzNelly:

What are we doing...?

I don't....understand.

Must we be doing "something" before we could chat?

Okay, we are chatting. We are talking...with the keyboard. Any problem with that?

Make me understand.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:47am On May 29, 2015
MzNelly:

What are we doing...?

I don't....understand.

This girl sef. undecided undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:48am On May 29, 2015
JoeCutie:

Okay, we are chatting. We are talking...with the keyboard. Any problem with that?

Make me understand.

Yeah, we must.

Cos 48 hours ago, I don't think you knew I existed.
I think it's only gentlemanly to be straightforward.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:48am On May 29, 2015
iAmPloutos:
It's moi though. wink
Good thing i already new.
iAmPloutos:
This girl sef. undecided undecided

undecided What did I do again?
iAmPloutos:

It's moi though. wink
Good thing i already knew from the onset
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:51am On May 29, 2015
MzNelly:

undecided What did I do again?
Are you asking me?? undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:51am On May 29, 2015
JoeCutie:

Make me understand.
Bro, please, what's the name of your shoe?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 9:52am On May 29, 2015
MzNelly:

Lol.
*clears throat* @dp smiley
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:53am On May 29, 2015
Dnarvaez:

Good thing i already knew from the onset
grin grin
Hope say you recognize that ghost? cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 9:54am On May 29, 2015
MzNelly:

Yeah, we must.

Cos 48 hours ago, I don't think you knew I existed.
I think it's only gentlemanly to be straightforward.
Okay, I get it now. I'm sorry to have gotten involved in the first place. Take care. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 9:55am On May 29, 2015
iAmPloutos:
You like the picture or you 'like' the person in the picture?? cheesy cheesy

I like the pißhure. wink cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.