Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,135 members, 7,845,778 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (463) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2986473 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
laykorn:

It's not a dating site. Why do I need to upload a picture? It's funny how some Nairaland users come to the conclusion that it's only ugliness that bars other users from picture uploading.

Please, upload a picture grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Colospor(m): 7:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
Bozzaxx you are a troll, a foolish one at that.

You've finally figured ishilove is likely to be interviewed next Sunday and your foolish self didn't wanna upload your pix as you promised, you now resulted to deactivating.

Missclasssy deactivated cos she didn't want us to see her ugly self, she now came back behind another moniker already knowing we'll bust her bubbles, but went ahead to start asking for foolish proofs.

_Bitch made asss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Bozzax: 8:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

Your point exactly? undecided

I never referred to you, neither did I quote your damn moniker, so please mind your business. Are we clear on that?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Colospor(m): 8:00pm On Jun 01, 2015

You've finally figured ishilove is likely to be interviewed next Sunday and your foolish self didn't wanna upload your pix as you promised, you know resulted to deactivating.

Missclasssy deactivated cos she didn't want us to see her ugly self, she now came back behind another moniker already knowing we'll bust her bubbles, but went ahead to start asking for foolish proofs.

-Bitch made asss.

Cc. naijaboiy
tosyne2mucg
wristwatch

3 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
Bozzax:

I never referred to you, neither did I quote your damn moniker, so please mind your business. Are we clear on that?

Pardon? undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Bozzax: 8:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
laykorn:

You registered today and there are already 60 posts to your name. Are you anti-spam bot? grin

This is the anti-spam bot grin

www.nairaland.com/kabiru
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
Bozzax:
Sleekyshuga you are always on this thread. You never visit any other thread, only this.

Na wa o.
And a jobless nigga noticed me cheesy cheesy..

Congratulations.. Keep following me about counting the number of threads I visit..

P.A of Nairaland..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
PervyByNature:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN; I'm currently taking a shitt in my office toilet. Never done this b4 tho... I just had to cause i ate too much beans and plantain this afternoon. I need your prayers please embarassed
lmao!my spiritual pastor!! cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 01, 2015
Bozzax:

This is the anti-spam bot grin
www.nairaland.com/kabiru

I swear that's really the anti-spam bot. LOL cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by chibwike(m): 8:05pm On Jun 01, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

And a jobless nigga noticed me cheesy cheesy..

Congratulations.. Keep following me about counting the number of threads I visit..

P.A of Nairaland..
Thats missclassy...not a nigga....hw re u doing
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
laykorn:

It's not a dating site. Why do I need to upload a picture? It's funny how some Nairaland users come to the conclusion that it's only ugliness that bars other users from picture uploading.
LOL.. And why shouldn't you upload a picture, laykorn sad sad?

No biggie.. I see it as fun, though..

Someone types something interesting. I get so excited, and the eagerness to see the face behind the update comes on me.. I sulk when I don't see a face embarassed.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
Justfollowit:

Please, upload a picture grin

A picture for how much?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
Colospor:

You've finally figured ishilove is likely to be interviewed next Sunday and your foolish self didn't wanna upload your pix as you promised, you know resulted to deactivating.

-Bitch made asss.

Cc. naij.aboiy
tosyn.e2mucg
wri.stwatch

I thought it was only me who figured that out.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
chibwike:
Thats missclassy...not a nigga....hw re u doing
grin grin grin grin grin The way you guys decode this monikers surprise me.. I am a learner sha..

Chibs, I need tutorials from you embarassed embarassed..

And what business do I have with her undecided? Phewwwwwww....

I am good.. You?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
laykorn:

A picture for how much?

What about in kind? cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
jaybee3:

I dey kampe..
Just relaxing after another day's work
It's necessary kiss..

Eaten?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by chibwike(m): 8:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
Colospor:

You've finally figured ishilove is likely to be interviewed next Sunday and your foolish self didn't wanna upload your pix as you promised, you now resulted to deactivating.

_Bitch made asss.
I wonder why on earth that girl dont want us to see her pic...is she too ugly?....is she handicapped?....girls i know always want to showcase themselves and get the praises accolades and attention...thats what they live for..it gives them immeasurable joy....something is wrong with that girl....my heartfelt sympathy goes to her...and some bullies her aren't helping matters at all....i really feel for that girl
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
Justfollowit:

What about in kind? cheesy
LMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy.. You are naughty...

Na this Hot boy you dey give this offer?
He'll so grab it grin grin..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Colospor(m): 8:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

I thought it was only me who figured that out.
She thinks she's smart, and yes she is, but she is a lousy smartass.

Missclasssy, I told you to desist from quoting me but you didn't, you furthered by telling me I'm afraid of you, hell. Desist from my asss, I don't give a fvck about you at all, and if you fail to heed to this, I'll show you what I did to your crush till he started avoiding me ever since the wooing thingy, I swear.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

LMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy.. You are naughty...

Na this Hot boy you dey give this offer?
He'll so grab it grin grin..

shocked shocked

I don't know what you are talking about o angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by jaybee3(m): 8:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

It's necessary kiss..

Eaten?
Yup, yourself?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
Justfollowit:

shocked shocked

grin grin grin You will soon know..

Laykorn, your reply is needed..

*praying*.. Hopes he proves me wrong cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

LOL.. And why shouldn't you upload a picture, laykorn sad sad?

No biggie.. I see it as fun, though..

Someone types something interesting. I get so excited, and the eagerness to see the face behind the update comes on me.. I sulk when I don't see a face embarassed.

grin

You can see me in the moon.
You can see me when flowers bloom.
Sculptured is my face, in the blazing fires of Hell,
And flowing waters, that bathe us in running swells.
Swells of joy, oh, Sleeky Sleeky just look well. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 8:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
Justfollowit:

shocked shocked

You done fighting? cheesy

Never knew you could fight dirty - Come over here kiss grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
jaybee3:

Yup, yourself?
Yea.. I eat early.. I'm watching my height weight wink.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
You done fighting? cheesy

Never knew you could fight dirty - Come over here kiss grin

Wait for the guy to reply and stop assuming angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Colospor(m): 8:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
chibwike:
I wonder why on earth that girl dont want us to see her pic...is she too ugly?....is she handicapped?....girls i know always want to showcase themselves and get the praises accolades and attention...thats what they live for..it gives them immeasurable joy....something is wrong with that girl....my heartfelt sympathy goes to her...and some bullies her aren't helping matters at all....i really feel for that girl
She's the one bullying herself, because of the little English she has in her cerebrum, she thinks she can just do anyhow here.

Classy, I've been ill-mouthed since birth, I'll castrate you without using a single grammar, if I now decide to use grammarembarassed You're so dead, I wanna have your asss wrapped around my dick tonight, just make a mistake of quoting me.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by jaybee3(m): 8:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Yea.. I eat early.. I'm watching my height weight wink.
What you watching again with that perfect 8 you got going
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
laykorn:

grin

You can see me in the moon.
You can see me when flowers bloom.
Sculptured is my face, in the fires of Hell,
And sweet waters, that sends us in swells.
Swells of joy, oh, Sleeky Sleeky just look well. grin
LMAO.. Na me you wan use form poem?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 8:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
Justfollowit:

Wait for the guy to reply and stop assuming angry
Then gimme back my kiss asap angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
Then gimme back my kiss asap angry

Do you have a weapon? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 8:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
Justfollowit:

Do you have a weapon? grin
In these times and days any man without a weapon both legal and illegal is a big wuss cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.