Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,796 members, 7,862,632 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:28 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (511) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2996003 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 12:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
Are u a police woman?

Let me ALTRUISTICALLY REECHO my PREVIOUS response to you.

It BEMUSES me, how the ENUMERATED males
- ANGELMARVE
- JACKSPARROW0712
- RUGGEDBABA

[size=13pt]Whom I have NO COGNIZANCE of and under NO CIRCUMSTANCES INTERCHANGE words with[/size].

Publicly PARTAKE in CAVILING a lady[me] for no SUITED WARRANT/PURPOSE.

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ANGELMARVE(m): 12:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
HerexG:

Did I just heard the puppy bark again ? Cherlene I tot I told you not to allow this puppy to come out from that cage. Well , never dear I have got him ...
ok keep ranting with ur cherlene, all u can do is rant while real guys like me brushes her punny.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by HerexG(m): 12:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
ok keep ranting with ur cherlene, all u can do is rant while real guys like me brushes are punny.

A daydreamer...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
Angelmarve, is your 'sweetorgasm' account banned?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Beamborla(f): 12:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
apologies to ur DP, are u a sickler? no offence
I want to sleep with you; no, not have sex with you. I mean sleep on the same bed with you, well tucked under a blanket in a cracked room with the window slightly opened...you in my arms and my other arms on your tummy as we smuggle together because of the cold. No talking, just muffled cries that you let slowly seep away from your blood gurgling mouth as I slit your throat and sacrifice your soul to the gods of MIND YOUR BUSINESSES and COMMON SENSE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ANGELMARVE(m): 12:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
LogoDWhiz:
Angelmarve, is you 'sweetorgasm' account banned?
NO its the antispam bot
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ANGELMARVE(m): 12:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
HerexG:

A daydreamer...
ok just watch and c
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
Cherlene:

why are you frowning. don't you know its disrespectful.. in Nigeria, frowning is a sign of disrespect grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ANGELMARVE(m): 12:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
Beamborla:

I want to sleep with you; no, not have sex with you. I mean sleep on the same bed with you, well tucked under a blanket in a cracked room with the window slightly opened...you in my arms and my other arms on your tummy as we smuggle together because of the cold. No talking, just muffled cries that you let slowly seep away from your blood gurgling mouth as I slit your throat and sacrifice your soul to the gods of MIND YOUR BUSINESSES and COMMON SENSE

apologies to all dis gibberish u wrote, are u 4rm congo? no offencese
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
Beamborla:

Christ ! shocked
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ANGELMARVE(m): 12:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
Cherlene:

Let me ALTRUISTICALLY REECHO my PREVIOUS response to you.

i feel like slapping u
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
NO its the antispam bot
Okay!
Mail the mods, they'll rectify it
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ANGELMARVE(m): 12:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Okay!
Mail the mods, they'll rectify it
it will b release by 6pm
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 12:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
Darkrebel666:

why are you frowning. don't you know its disrespectful.. in Nigeria, frowning is a sign of disrespect grin

Dear it is a punctuation mark as in a QUESTION MARK. ANTIPODAL of what you DETECTED.

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ANGELMARVE(m): 12:49pm On Jun 03, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Christ ! shocked
are u supporting a congolees or ure with ur barcelona brother?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
Cherlene:

Dear it is a punctuation mark as in a QUESTION MARK. ANTIPODAL of what you DETECTED.

Cherlene

just playing with ya .. so what's up
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sveen: 12:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
i feel like slapping u
undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sveen: 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
Cherlene:

[s]Dear it is a punctuation mark as in a QUESTION MARK. ANTIPODAL of what you DETECTED.

Cherlene[/s]
Childish form of writing.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 12:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Another _asslicker in tha building
Na wa o
How many of una dey qeue on top this girl head sef?

It's only on this forum that people find the act of defending a girl rightly or saying the truth to side a girl - as an act of asslicking. This phenomenon completely nauseates me. HerexG is not an asslicker, this issue of those guys attacking Cherlene is now bordering on stupidity. Why can't we live and let live? Is Cherlene not old enough to live her life and make her own decision the way she deems fit? They don't pay her bills, they don't feed her kids, then don't pay her rent, they don't provide her with protection or a roof over her head, so why the flying fúck should they dictate how she choose to live her life online or offline? Who are they to tell her whom to date or not to date? People are so obsessed with other people's lives that they become virtually non-existent to themselves. The level of pokenosing on this section is mind-boggling.

So what if the accusation is right? Is it a crime to date people offline or online? Why should everybody associate with both genders freely with being bashed, but if she does hers, her news spreads like a celebrity gossip? It's Cherlene's right to associate and date or do the fuckever she wanna do on NL as long as it doesn't harm anyone or break NL's rules. Even if the accused guy, Juvante is guilty of the crime he's being accused of, don't you think bringing it to her notice ONCE is enough? She's old and mature enough to read meaning into it and make the best decision. Repeating the same topic and hounding her from thread to thread is atrocious and if i was a mod, i'd have banned those mofos!! HerexG's grouse is that the topic is getting hackneyed and boring. It's time to drop this issue because the lady is obviously not giving a fúck to their madness. So, NO, HerexG is not asslicking.

There's a thick line between saying the truth and asslicking.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ANGELMARVE(m): 12:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
Darkrebel666:

ure nt playing with her, just say u dnt undastand d meaning of ANTIPODAL.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ANGELMARVE(m): 12:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
Sveen:
Childish form of writing.
LMAO LOL smtimes i just feel like bombing cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 12:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
Darkrebel666:

I am TRANQUILLIZING with my beautiful daughter, her body TEMPERATURE is HIGH.

How are you?

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
it will b release by 6pm
Okay bro
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lionphil(m): 1:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
cheesy
Beamborla:

Na one crook like you

that must be your cousin, he introduced me to this kinda life cheesy
Beamborla:

Na one crook like you

that must be your cousin, he introduced me to this kinda life
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
ronald4lif:

Haha! Replicating Ishi or her new spokesman. The derailers paradise seem to have caught the attention of most members of this section in the last month or thereabout. It use to be dormant. It's now a medium to settle scores.

From rap battles tiffs to accusation and counter accusations on bbm chats, to football argument, and the fuel scarcity drama, the bickering is endless. I've been meaning to ask though, how come you know the ages of most of the ladies on this board and they all seem to be 43?.
grin

You are right. About 1 month ago there was about 8,000 comments and 170 pages. Now those figures have nearly double. Some monikers seem to be more active here than on other threads. Well, this is where the fun is.

About the ages of the women, you must be referring to the spats between Mrs Chima and I. Let her get worked up. She's been known to attack men so I'm just serving her spoonfuls of her own medicine. Just screwing with her mind. Nothing personal but she's 43 years old, she really is. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 03, 2015
Cherlene:

Let me PROMPT YOUR MEMORY due to why your MONIKER was DISPOSED. +++

Cherlene

And how am I supposed to be involved in the trash?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Beamborla(f): 1:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Christ ! shocked

No, not Christ.
He won't accept him
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
sinizia:

It's only on this forum that people find th act of defending a girl rightly or saying the truth to side a girl - as an act of asslicking. This phenomenon completely nauseates me. HerexG is not an asslicker, this issue of those guys attacking Cherlene is now bordering on stupidity. Why can't we live and let live? Is Cherlene not old enough to live her life and make her own decision the way she deems fit? They don't pay her bills, they don't feed her kids, then don't pay her rent, they don't provide her with protection or a roof over her head, so why the flying fúck should they dictate how she choose to live her life online or offline? Who are they to tell her whom to date or not to date? People are so obsessed with other people's lives that they become virtually non-existent to themselves. The level of pokenosing on this section is mind-boggling.

So what if the accusation is right? Is it a crime to date people offline or online? Why should everybody associate with both genders freely with being bashed, but if she does hers, her news spreads like a celebrity gossip? It's Cherlene's right to associate and date or do the fuckever she wanna do on NL as long as it doesn't harm anyone or break NL's rules. Even if the accused guy, Juvante is guilty of the crime he's being accused of, don't you think bringing it to her notice ONCE is enough? She's old and mature enough to read meaning into it and make the best decision. Repeating the same topic and hounding her from thread to thread is atrocious and if i was a mod, i'd have banned those mofos!! HerexG's grouse is that the topic is getting hackneyed and boring. It's time to drop this issue because the lady is obviously not giving a fúck to their madness. So, NO, HerexG is not asslicking.

There's a thick line between saying the truth and asslicking.

Mr man, I don't wanna be involved in whatever trash ya lot digging. So please stop quoting me
Cheers
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ask4bigneyo(m): 1:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
The Clash of the Titans...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Beamborla(f): 1:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
apologies to all dis gibberish u wrote, are u 4rm congo? no offencese
#Sigh#
I can't keep up with you
You are more experienced
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Beamborla(f): 1:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
lionphil:
cheesy
that must be your cousin, he introduced me to this kinda life cheesy
that must be your cousin, he introduced me to this kinda life
It's not impossible. We all have that one black sheep of a cousin but your decesion to learn from him is what I find worrisome. angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 1:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
mah just dey look... lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.