Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2971804 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:21am On Mar 23, 2015
MzNelly:

cheesy Fixed

Did I mention to you that I tend to overdo things? cheesy

Damn! Those gloss on your lips though.

This union has come to stay - Lobatan!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:24am On Mar 23, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Did I mention to you that I tend to overdo things? cheesy

Damn! Those gloss on your lips though.

This union has come to stay - Lobatan!

Okay. Go to bed already angry angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:25am On Mar 23, 2015
berthold:
Dunno if reply was for me or not, but yes it was, meant to be the perfect one in pure biblical sense. Without attempting to commit any blasphemy, SHE is next to ... God for me. Abandoned men and woman (mostly tongue), a whole world and kept only God and HER.
I am the HE, happy and challenged by all possible love-pains and fears. And ... yeah, I am not that mental as I look lolz.
so if somebody willing to share advice and/or help, happy to listen and follow...
BDW, I am the "white" male (tough "all black inside" lol) part of this romance, 4340 miles away from her, in UK
And here we are, during my happiest month spent TOGETHER last July-August

Open a thread
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:33am On Mar 23, 2015
berthold:

Sorry looking a slowpoke. How? Obviously I became one ...
Pls explain in few words. Thanks

Um....you go the Romance section, click "Create A New Thread" and just state out your problem.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Zenith21(m): 4:33am On Mar 23, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Dem dey sell babes for here?

Or are they commodities?
omo, whether na sale or na dash, my aim na to get wife biko.... Abi u get any referal for ur guy ni grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Zenith21(m): 4:35am On Mar 23, 2015
2dice:

lols
wife plenty oo..
Mention your Flavour sir?
omo na babe wey go take me to cloud 9 oo, grin.... Wey go fine die as me no come fine make my children no suffer am. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 8:04am On Mar 23, 2015
Zenith21:
omo na babe wey go take me to cloud 9 oo, grin.... Wey go fine die as me no come fine make my children no suffer am. grin
fine die?
Which do you prefer..
Pretty with enoff wahala
an average Girl wey no give you streess?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Killz3(m): 10:41am On Mar 23, 2015
Tashaamania:

grin grin grin you always remind me of sexkillz
Hello there.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Killz3(m): 10:42am On Mar 23, 2015
Khabuqi:

Well, all bros on nl are my friends if you know what i mean. I have always thought the dude is same as sexkillz but he said he is not. Is he sexkillz?
Heard you're looking for me?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:57am On Mar 23, 2015
Zenith21:
omo, whether na sale or na dash, my aim na to get wife biko.... Abi u get any referal for ur guy ni grin

Lol!

Find offline babes na!
Babes donn finish for your area?

No o!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Zenith21(m): 11:19am On Mar 23, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Lol!

Find offline babes na!
Babes donn finish for your area?

No o!
grin no p my man, I just dey find trouble small grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Zenith21(m): 11:20am On Mar 23, 2015
2dice:

fine die?
Which do you prefer..
Pretty with enoff wahala
an average Girl wey no give you streess?
omo no b d same pvv**y. Dem get ni...... I no like wahala.....grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 11:24am On Mar 23, 2015
Zenith21:
omo no b d same pvv**y. Dem get ni...... I no like wahala.....grin
lolss
are you serious about getting a wife?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:28am On Mar 23, 2015
Zenith21:
grin no p my man, I just dey find trouble small grin

Lol!

Be careful o!

Male hiding behind female user names.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sodeeqjeleel(m): 11:29am On Mar 23, 2015
[/color]i need a lovely and romantic girl for marriage............
DanceVille:
[color=#000099]I welcome You all to Nairaland Romance Chatroom..
Where you can hook up with A Lady or Guy on Nairaland..
You can also express your feelings, affection, Love and Greetings to him/her on this Thread..
This thread also allows reconcilation of dispute between your Lover Boy or Girl..
You can date, toast and chat with anybody on this thread...Just express your sincerities and Feelings...

*Rule* Don't Ever use the word "Sex" because it's Prohibited here...
If you don't have anyone for Val's day, you can hook up with anyone here...

Feel Free To Express Yourself...
LOVE ISN'T A CRIME..
:oi need a lovely and romantic girl for marriage............
DanceVille:
I welcome You all to Nairaland Romance Chatroom..
Where you can hook up with A Lady or Guy on Nairaland..
You can also express your feelings, affection, Love and Greetings to him/her on this Thread..
This thread also allows reconcilation of dispute between your Lover Boy or Girl..
You can date, toast and chat with anybody on this thread...Just express your sincerities and Feelings...

*Rule* Don't Ever use the word "Sex" because it's Prohibited here...
If you don't have anyone for Val's day, you can hook up with anyone here...

Feel Free To Express Yourself...
LOVE ISN'T A CRIME..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Zenith21(m): 11:36am On Mar 23, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Lol!

Be careful o!

Male hiding behind female user names.
grin.... Got it bro
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Zenith21(m): 11:38am On Mar 23, 2015
2dice:

lolss
are you serious about getting a wife?
. NAH!!!! Just a sense of humor bro...grin....
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:39am On Mar 23, 2015
Zenith21:
grin.... Got it bro

Na so.
Have fun!

Lemme know as things go
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Tashaamania(f): 11:39am On Mar 23, 2015
Killz3:
Hello there.
Hi
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Zenith21(m): 12:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Na so.
Have fun!

Lemme know as things go
yes boss grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ipleddge: 1:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
Cc lagmostkuit,here we dey
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ubon85(m): 2:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
oh how sweet and marvelous to be in the place where you are loved and respected.
call me for a chat n soothing words from grief 24/7 365 day anytime. on 07033101967.
a good girl pls cal
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ipleddge: 2:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
ubon85:
oh how sweet and marvelous to be in the place where you are loved and respected.
call me for a chat n soothing words from grief 24/7 365 day anytime. on 07033101967.
a good girl pls cal
Can I call?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
ipleddge:
Cc lagmostkuit,here we dey
Buzz!

Had low ba3.. dis one won't even last sef!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ipleddge: 2:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Buzz!

Had low ba3.. dis one won't even last sef!
That's why u should vote for change...lol,so u can power Ur ba3
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
ipleddge:
That's why u should vote for change...lol,so u can power Ur ba3
I'm voting for continuity wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ipleddge: 2:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
lagmostkuit:
I'm voting for continuity wink
That's your choice,everybody entitle to that...but please no complain if ur the mess continue,u asked for continuity
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
ipleddge:
That's your choice,everybody entitle to that...but please no complain if ur the mess continue,u asked for continuity
Hope ure good?

I'll talk to u later wen my ba3 is fully charged smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.