Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,704 members, 7,862,210 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:23 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (921) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2995756 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (918) (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 7:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Eyaaaaaah. Pele boss me. Na to take warm bath and chop o. Maybe a few glasses of wine too cheesy
Na so o bro...jux thinking of kinda brand of wine to take..though I ve small yoghurt infront of me...hw work tday...hope u didn't carry over wkend vibe to work...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
piicity:
maybe if you contested,you might have won
Lie lie lol
Only got a hand full of e-buddies as u call it
So i wont have dat much support ..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
Phikom:

m a control room operator...speacilizes in d running of 3shifts...morning afternoon n nite...8hrs for each shift...but m on morning shift dis week...hw abot yhu?
Wow! How u go marry with that crazy
Yh mine gets crazy like dat sometimes i do 24 hours straight ...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cutehector(m): 7:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
LadyBoss1:

chai.. Lala.. U can lie!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by piicity(m): 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lie lie lol
Only got a hand full of e-buddies as u call it
So i wont have dat much support ..
who told you so! If i was a full NL member then,you might have won it
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
Cutehector:
chai.. Lala.. U can lie!

Lol i wish .. Trust me sometime 24hours sometimes even longer depends on how big the order is ... Like if its weddings i have to do it properly before i upset the bride cheesy
Currently have two staff now so work load is getting easier .. Neway what do u knw self tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
piicity:
who told you so! If i was a full NL member then,you might have won it
Lie lie .. Maybe like 20 ppl maximum like me on NL n it takes more than 20 ppl to win votes
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 7:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
LadyBoss1:

U don't mean it...straight 24hrs...dat wil b exhaustive...after long hrs of work...I do sleep lyk a log of wood...what's d nature of ur work...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by piicity(m): 7:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lie lie .. Maybe like 20 ppl maximum like me on NL n it takes more than 20 ppl to win votes
are you telling me the current Mrs Nl is more beautifull than you? Well next year is another year and i will make sure you contest
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 22, 2015
lol. Stop messing with my head tongue
MzMayD:
Both tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 22, 2015
piicity:
are you telling me the current Mrs Nl is more beautifull than you? Well next year is another year and i will make sure you contest

Yh well beauty as they say is in the eye of its beholder << i think dats how it goes..
Lol how will u make sure .. U will put money for my account b that grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by piicity(m): 7:36pm On Jun 22, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Yh well beauty as they say is in the eye of its beholder << i think dats how it goes..
Lol how will u make sure .. U will put money for my account b that grin
if possible
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
Hahahahahaha. @yoghurt. Yoghurt sef go help you relax sha. Since it's not about getting drunk but getting relaxed.
I had a lowkey weekend. So nothing was left in me to carry over. Lol.
Phikom:

Na so o bro...jux thinking of kinda brand of wine to take..though I ve small yoghurt infront of me...hw work tday...hope u didn't carry over wkend vibe to work...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
I'm not sure I'll ever meet a girl that will beat me to that.
LadyBoss1:

Well guys are more drinkers than females .. But im sure some chics fit drink pass una
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
piicity:
if possible

Lol
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

Lol go pub they will shock u
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by piicity(m): 7:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
broz pls,what is the post of mr and mrs nairaland or is it just an offer
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 22, 2015
Phikom:

U don't mean it...straight 24hrs...dat wil b exhaustive...after long hrs of work...I do sleep lyk a log of wood...what's d nature of ur work...

Made 40 sets of that .. For an event ..
U should have seen my eyes n hands u go pity me

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrsChima(f): 7:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
I have caught Chima self servicing and I left the house. I am at my parents'home awaiting the lawyer. angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 22, 2015
MrsChima:
I have caught Chima self servicing and I left the house. I am at my parents'home awaiting the lawyer. angry

Lol
shocked nah divorce b dat ohhh
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrsChima(f): 7:47pm On Jun 22, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol
shocked nah divorce b dat ohhh [/quot [quote]
cry cry

He was moaning like a banshee! cry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by piicity(m): 7:47pm On Jun 22, 2015
LadyBoss1:

opz you are a designer,good that means no need of renting designer on our wedding day o
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 22, 2015
piicity:
opz you are a designer,good that means no need of renting designer on our wedding day o

Wedding ke embarassed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrsChima(f): 7:49pm On Jun 22, 2015
LadyBoss1:

I have coordinated several events that involves major designs. I am very meticulous and I do good work. I can't stand for half assed work!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
Lol. It's not about drinking. Its about keeping ones sanity after the drink. cheesy grin cheesy most girls wey don follow me buzz no dey even reach half way before giving up cheesy cheesy
LadyBoss1:

Lol go pub they will shock u
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by piicity(m): 7:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Wedding ke embarassed
just joking
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
My sister I dey o.
I just dey look una as una dey shine like jellyfish grin

Hi truckpusher cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by pbs4real(m): 7:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
u nah brewery?shocked
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
piicity:
just joking

Lol u sure
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 22, 2015
I'm no sure I know. You can ask any of the contestants or coordinators
piicity:
broz pls,what is the post of mr and mrs nairaland or is it just an offer
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 22, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Lol. It's not about drinking. Its about keeping ones sanity after the drink. cheesy grin cheesy most girls wey don follow me buzz no dey even reach half way before giving up cheesy cheesy

Loolz its true sha ..
Im scared of drunk guys me hehehe
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by piicity(m): 7:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol u sure
grin
LadyBoss1:

Lol u sure
maybe

(1) (2) (3) ... (918) (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.