Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,308 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (936) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2957142 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 24, 2015
Morning boss. How's you this morning?
Phikom:

Captain!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 10:19am On Jun 24, 2015
Gbagaun !!! ..everywhere you Go .... MTN got nu rival cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 10:27am On Jun 24, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Morning boss. How's you this morning?
Oga...m fyn...feeling sleepy at work...how ur nite...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 24, 2015
Hehehehehe rebuke that spirit of sleep o.
My night was sweet. Long enough. Slept as early as 12. So I had like 6-7hours sleep. Lucky me
Phikom:

Oga...m fyn...feeling sleepy at work...how ur nite...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cutehector(m): 10:51am On Jun 24, 2015
YourMain:

Haha it is tongue
how are you
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 24, 2015
Cutehector:
how are you

Wooooah how did you jump into this thread ?

I'm fine thanks smiley and yourself ?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cutehector(m): 11:01am On Jun 24, 2015
YourMain:

Wooooah how did you jump into this thread ?

I'm fine thanks smiley and yourself ?
hahahaha well leme teach u how to do it.
If u dnt wana derail a thread or smth, wen u click quote, and d page opens, just copy everythin in d textboxx from quote author to quote without writing anythn, den leave the thread and go to the thread u wana hav d discussion wit the person and paste it on the comment box and type ur comment

Am pretty cool.. Still in ireland ryt?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 11:10am On Jun 24, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Hehehehehe rebuke that spirit of sleep o.
My night was sweet. Long enough. Slept as early as 12. So I had like 6-7hours sleep. Lucky me
Lol...I day rebuke am small small...d thing no wan gree...so unusual of u sleeping dat length of time!how work...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 24, 2015
Lol. Yea. So unusual. I happy cuz I fit no get that kind long hours to sleep again this year. Loll
Work dey go well o
Phikom:

Lol...I day rebuke am small small...d thing no wan gree...so unusual of u sleeping dat length of time!how work...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by funlord(m): 11:46am On Jun 24, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

shocked shocked shocked Hypocrite!
A.K.A "MissTIAAOWNN"

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 24, 2015
Sinnzu:
Goodmorningsmiley
sinnzu darling cheesy,how was ur night?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
sinnzu darling cheesy,how was ur night?
night was cold mami... U werent here to keep me warm and i didnt see those galsundecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 24, 2015
She's always the first to pick out people's error(s) now that it's her turn to be ridiculed, it's normal for humans to make mistake.
funlord:

A.K.A "MissTIAAOWNN"
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 11:53am On Jun 24, 2015
...juss eatin chicken n chip right now & am chewin the chicken bone right now... hangon..do u people hav nando in that place Nigeria?? (no ofeinsee) smiley

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 24, 2015
MrCork:
...juss eatin chicken n chip right now & am chewin the chicken bone right now... hangon..do u people hav nando in that place Nigeria?? (no ofeinsee) smiley
c dis one dat eat eba with watery soup with no meat or fish talking about nando, goat!!!! no oofence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 24, 2015
Sinnzu:
night was cold mami... U werent here to keep me warm and i didnt see those galsundecided
U said u wnt those with tiny tittys cheesy and my gurls are thick.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Upnepaa(m): 12:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
MrCork:
WTF! a londerner eating chicken bone you they suffer o o:
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 12:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
Upnepaa:
WTF! a londerner eating chicken bone you they suffer o o:

chicken bone as calcium...steeeewoid edddiot!!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Upnepaa(m): 12:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
MrCork:

chicken bone as calcium...steeeewoid edddiot!!!! undecided
Calcium na by force you worst past the so called 'home base guys' (no offeince)
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
Cutehector:
hahahaha well leme teach u how to do it.
If u dnt wana derail a thread or smth, wen u click quote, and d page opens, just copy everythin in d textboxx from quote author to quote without writing anythn, den leave the thread and go to the thread u wana hav d discussion wit the person and paste it on the comment box and type ur comment

Am pretty cool.. Still in ireland ryt?

Ooooh that's really clever lol. Aren't you very smart tongue

Yupp I'm chilling in Ireland tongue you still in Nigeria ?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by qloreal: 12:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
YourMain:

Hey!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cutehector(m): 12:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
YourMain:

lolz, smart is one of em...

Yh am still in nigeria.. Plannin on goin to india soon...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
qloreal:

Hey!

Hi ! smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 24, 2015
Cutehector:
lolz, smart is one of em...

Yh am still in nigeria.. Plannin on goin to india soon...

What shocked. No way shocked why India ? For holidays or something ?

You should come Ireland...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cutehector(m): 2:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
YourMain:

What shocked. No way shocked why India ? For holidays or something ?

You should come Ireland...
hahahaha, lol if its for holidays, india would hav just been d last on d list.. Brazil would just be first!
Actually I wana go there to train myself on ICT. They are the best in that aspect. Then after d training I can come ova to ireland if they may be any available jobs I could apply for...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
softysparky:

Awwwww, I'm sorry hun.
You know, I'm starting to think you have some spiritual power. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
Hi Tohpahz! smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
AgapeCharis:
You know, I'm starting to think you have some spiritual power. grin
Hmmmmm tell me why?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Enegod(m): 2:55pm On Jun 24, 2015
angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
softysparky:

Hmmmmm tell me why?
You know why. wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
AgapeCharis:
You know why. wink
cry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 24, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.