Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,792 members, 7,844,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (942) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2986050 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) (945) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 24, 2015
ronald4lif:

angry

I will be nominating you next year for Mr Nairaland competition. Be ready! smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 6:59pm On Jun 24, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Want to go cinema
No good moves out there .. N that minions movie seems too pg

Oh reallly? Been a yl I went to the cinemas. What movies are currently showing dere?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2015
Insidous:

I will be nominating you next year for Mr Nairaland competition. Be ready! smiley

I thought it's meant for Bachelors
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Yes im n angel but deadly grin
[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBS3yYO1qWI[/flash]
ya right...undecided. You're deadly and i havent noticed? Really?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 7:01pm On Jun 24, 2015
redgem:
*walks into thread singing**Holla we dem boys*

Hello

sweedy pie Ladyboss1

Honey honey Jacksparrow0712

The drug addict sweetorgasm

Nl brag Mrcork

Nl ring men Kingtom & Kinglekan

The famous Mrschima

Cutehector

Sinnzu

Naughty prettythicksme

Good evening all

Evening Madmoiselle. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by piicity(m): 7:01pm On Jun 24, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol the thing is not even sweet self threw away
can you upload a pics of yourself in UK
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 24, 2015
redgem:

cry cry
sowie bby. Maybe i'll buy you a drink? Whats your brand??
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 7:03pm On Jun 24, 2015
piicity:
redgem,are you sure if trouble is here you can face him

Lol.....I'm ready joor
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 24, 2015
Phikom:
U have jux done that!
i did? Where??
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 24, 2015
ronald4lif:

I thought it's meant for Bachelors

Yes it is. You are not married, are you?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 7:06pm On Jun 24, 2015
Sinnzu:
i did? Where??
From the statement...!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 7:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
Sinnzu:
sowie bby. Maybe i'll buy you a drink? Whats your brand??

Louis Roederer

Mercier

Moet & Chandon
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
Phikom:
From the statement...!
i asked a question, not a statement bro
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
redgem:

Louis Roederer

Mercier

Moet & Chandon
LOL. You gat no chillgrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 7:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
kinglekan:

Evening Madmoiselle. smiley
Evening Monsieur
How was your day?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
piicity:
can you upload a pics of yourself in UK

Erm not really before i give away my area code grin

But look at that pic
U see that white thing on the wall its called radiators u only find them in good climate.. That should give u enough hints
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
Sinnzu:
ya right...undecided. You're deadly and i havent noticed? Really?

Im deadly in Other. Areas grin not on the internet lol dats just pointless
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
Shemalle...gringrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Im deadly in Other. Areas grin not on the internet lol dats just pointless
after u deactivated a new moniker sprang up n started spitting venom... Was that you on Hulk mode? undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by piicity(m): 7:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Erm not really before i give away my area code grin

But look at that pic
U see that white thing on the wall its called radiators u only find them in good climate.. That should give u enough hints
u are misquoting me,didn't say u are not in uk. Just wana see ur beauty over there
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
Sinnzu:
after u deactivated a new moniker sprang up n started spitting venom... Was that you on Hulk mode? undecided

Lol no wasnt me
Mayb it was u self
The person still didnt tell me self
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by piicity(m): 7:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
Are you teaching french where u dey serve
redgem:

Evening Monsieur
How was your day?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 24, 2015
piicity:
u are misquoting me,didn't say u are not in uk. Just wana see ur beauty over there

Oh the ones i have is me with friends n i wont post their pics here ..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 7:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
piicity:
Are you teaching french where u dey serve

Nope...I've not started serving will be going batch b
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol no wasnt me
Mayb it was u self
The person still didnt tell me self
U know i aint gat time for that typ of sheet.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrsChima(f): 7:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
redgem:

How are you and how was your day?

Good and I trust yours is good.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
redgem:
*walks into thread singing**Holla we dem boys*

Hello

sweedy pie Ladyboss1

Honey honey Jacksparrow0712

The drug addict sweetorgasm

Nl brag Mrcork

Nl ring men Kingtom & Kinglekan

The famous Mrschima

Cutehector

Sinnzu

Naughty prettythicksme

Good evening all
Hey!!***waves hand** cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
redgem:

Are you denying it?

How are you and I hope you didn't take any today?
im very very fine, as usual im always fine. well as 4 d drugs, iv never and will never take in drugs, i think u shud b asking mrcork abt drugs becaus it seems dat he is an addict.
Sweetorgasm have you ever attended or been in an orrgy?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
Sinnzu:
U know i aint gat time for that typ of sheet.

So n u think i do

Im afraid u dont know me at all cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 7:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Is that action ..
Yep. Crazy fun-filled action movie. You'll love it.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
kinglekan:

Why u dey whine me naahhh!!

Its not fair ooooo sad

what da fuvk!!check it now cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) (945) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.