Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:34 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (950) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2990528 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 9:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
My day was somehow stressful from starts but later stree free cheesy,hope u knw what i mean?
nah..try n elaborate
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
YourMain:

I apologize. If you can vouch that over 85% of that country is sanitary. I will just have to take your word for it.

I wasn't being condescending. The part of lagos I lived in was full of foreigners and people that weren't Nigerian at all so obviously they didn't have the Nigerian culture I came to look for.

undecided
The fear of Ishilove God is the beginning of wisdom
Hi Jacksparrow0712, Ladyboss1, Redgem, pervybynature et all. How are y'all doing.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by piicity(m): 9:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE.
Ladyboss1,missclassy,ishilove,jack,yourmain,prettythicksme,seun,asdfjklhaha. Incase Ladyboss1 is back. Tell her am asleep,miss you all
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
yea go ahead!!sinnzu,Tbillz pls come i wnt to cheat on jack tonight cheesy cheesy
chai! I don sufferundecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 24, 2015
misssclassy:

I quoted you with a "hmm". How is that *trash* ?
It is to me cos we never agree from day one undecided and we good with it.So let stop quoting each other as from today btw u quoted me first.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
Boss! I hail thee. How was your day?
gregzone:

undecided
Hi Jacksparrow0712, Ladyboss1, Redgem, pervybynature et all. How are y'all doing.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
Sinnzu:
chai! I don sufferundecided
Baby kiss how u take suffer?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 24, 2015
Night bruv
piicity:
GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE.
Ladyboss1,missclassy,ishilove,jack,yourmain,prettythicksme,seun,asdfjklhaha. Incase Ladyboss1 is back. Tell her am asleep,miss you all
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by damonvamp: 9:38pm On Jun 24, 2015
You all should get on this thread. This is where it's all going down

Ishillove vs Sonofmark. The battle of vocabulary.
You shouldn't miss this for anything

https://www.nairaland.com/2402659/nairalanders-respect-admire-love/1#35117921

Cc
Funlord
Jacksparrow0172
Agapecharis
Prettythicksme
Dharay99
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 9:38pm On Jun 24, 2015
kinglekan:

U slept all day? tongue
Half of the day...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 24, 2015
piicity:
GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE.
so soon?in jack's voice cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 9:40pm On Jun 24, 2015
MrsChima:

Chima is prepping a second wife. grin
You don't acknowledged nieces? undecided

Igbo men and their love for boys.

Lol! Where would the new wife domicile?. Definitely not in the U.S. Else the connubial laws and family courts will wreck him or the second 'mrs' will have us to contend with. cheesy

We Igbo men crave for a junior who'd not only sustain our bloodline but also ensure the family genealogy isn't shortlived, hence our obsession with virile offspring. We're unapologetic about it. Not in anyway underestimating the girl-child but they can't preserve our ancestral home after nuptial.
wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 9:40pm On Jun 24, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Twas a long day as usual. Can't wait for weekend to come+ my bday is so around the corner. *dancing sekem*

Mine is so close......will just sleep throughout
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
Baby kiss how u take suffer?
I'm your insurance package abi?undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
Phikom:

nah..try n elaborate
It was stressful when i was at work and stree free when i got home cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
Sinnzu:
I'm your insurance package abi?undecided
Spiritual daddy,oya smile naa cheesy just kidding tho.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 9:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
gregzone:

undecided
The fear of Ishi love God is the beginning of wisdom
Hi Jacks parrow0712, Ladyb oss1, R edgem, pervy bynature et all. How are y'all doing.

I'm fine and I think they are also fine...how are you doing?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
Spiritual daddy,oya smile naa cheesy just kidding tho.
i knew cheesy. Wats poppin?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ishilove: 9:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
gregzone:

undecided
*sigh*

It isn't about 'fear' (and I find that verb in respect to my person quite distasteful, to be sincere); she and I were having a conversation where we presented our opinions in a civil manner.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 24, 2015
Sinnzu:
i knew cheesy. Wats poppin?
Everything is poppin cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cutehector(m): 9:46pm On Jun 24, 2015
MrCork:
..redgem is up set coz I mistakenly said she isn't lightskin....sweery it was a sleep of thong..i swaar!. undecided
lmao

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
gregzone:

undecided
pervy is all good. Wbu bro
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 9:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
It was stressful when i was at work and stree free when i got home cheesy
Eiyah...u must taken ur shower!...how is jack
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
Everything is poppin cheesy
Your kitty inclusive?undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
Why do guys look @ me like am weird each time i say i hate g-strings? Its such a turn-off for me.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
right now im watching a telenovela titled dont mess with an angel, wow mexican ladies are beautiful mehnn. "marichuy is indeed an angel, ladies like redgem,mrschima,misssclassy and cococandy will b called ugly when compared to dis beautiful marichuy. "team foreign ladies
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
prettythicksme:
so soon?in jack's voice cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
Sinnzu:
Your kitty inclusive?undecided
shoro niyen? cheesy anyway bf nko
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
Phikom:

Eiyah...u must taken ur shower!...how is jack
Jack dey here naa,he dey do as he like cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 9:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
Good night all....I'm off to bed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
shoro niyen? cheesy anyway bf nko
wat does shoro niyen mean? I guess its "is that the issue/problem?"

(1) (2) (3) ... (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.