Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2985752 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 04, 2015
Rak refuses to grow brain grin
KingTom:
Una don start that Una remove and add madness abi? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 9:32pm On Jul 04, 2015
darkenedrebel:

that's me holding a conversation with suave.

& last time I checked you weren't mentioned so you are either jealous, obsessed or both.

so which one are you skimpy little Mrcork?✘

..hello CRACKHEAD, how r u today?... itchy? smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 9:33pm On Jul 04, 2015
redgem:

Damn!!!!

grin grin grin

angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by chimerase2: 9:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
DrAify:
Ch.imerase2,what's up?
swery amu cold and konginized embarassed
I need to elevate ma status quo nabania angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
darkenedrebel:

whatever you think of me is not even one bit close to what I am.
all of these is just a guise, theatricality & a thespian in action.

If you say you would kill me, then I guess i have to sleep with kirpans then. by the way, who told you that you ain't annoying? cheesy
So i am annoying right? cheesy tell me more cos last time i checked u makes me wanna cut off ur head cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
Kolade354:
I will soon finish season 1............Metaphysical ke? The story line lukz fictional or figment of Imagination

lol...well i believe its a little bit above being just a 'figment of imagination'...

we can give that to Disney cartoons smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
darkenedrebel:

dully means - without lustre or liveliness.
using it in that context was grammatically wrong.

I don't wish to embarrass you further so let's just squash it, after-all this ain't English class.✘

Its not wrong sir

dull adjective (NOT SHARP)
› A dull sound or pain is not sharp or clear:
I heard a dull thud from the kitchen and realized she must
have fainted.
The dull rumble of traffic woke her.
She felt a dull ache at the back of her head.
› OLD-FASHIONED not intelligent
dully
› The car lights glowed dully through the mist.
My arm still ached dully.

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 04, 2015
MrCork:

..hello CRACKHEAD, how r u today?... itchy? smiley

I told you the other day to quit quarrelling with commonsense & now it has finally deserted you.

you still don't get it do you? you can't troll me. I troll trolls.
you would either run like a pusssy to ishiluv or you end up frustrated ✘
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 9:41pm On Jul 04, 2015
MrCork:

,,,ok..sweery..so u decieded to say hello to those Olganic homebase guys and not to a Londoner...abi? ..r we fightin? angry

We aint fighting...hello Mrcork
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
KingTom:
Charis the Professor of 'womanology' we never finish our phone discussion o grin
You never pay your consultancy fee. grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
redgem:

Its not wrong sir

dull adjective (NOT SHARP)
› A dull sound or pain is not sharp or clear:
I heard a dull thud from the kitchen and realized she must
have fainted.
The dull rumble of traffic woke her.
She felt a dull ache at the back of her head.
› OLD-FASHIONED not intelligent
dully
› The car lights glowed dully through the mist.
My arm still ached dully.

& I never said the word was wrong..I meant the context & usage
anyway,I don't have the strength to argue... ✘
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 9:50pm On Jul 04, 2015
MrsChima:

He didn't shut up and I just walked away to resume folding clothes.

He did well. wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 9:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
How's my swiri?
I'm fine oh...how are you doing?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
redgem:

Mr Frog I'm fine and you?
mcheeew u smoke weed?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
So i am annoying right? cheesy tell me more cos last time i checked u makes me wanna cut off ur head cheesy

you only think like that cos I'm not a buttlicking sycophant like majority of the males here.

I say things straight as they are.. others guys won't tell you to stop rubbing excess powder on your face. they'd rather flatter you, but I condemned your 500 naira make-up kit & that makes me annoying? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 04, 2015
DrAify:
cheesy grin cheesy

Okay oo. Tell me how d meal looks like?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by slytubadth(m): 10:03pm On Jul 04, 2015
darkenedrebel:

whatever you think of me is not even one bit close to what I am.
all of these is just a guise, theatricality & a thespian in action.

If you say you would kill me, then I guess i have to sleep with kirpans then. by the way, who told you that you ain't annoying? cheesy

you are now typing like a normal human being cos of a lady. wonderful! mrcork see ya frnd.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 10:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
dharay88:

my customers ain't troublinq me ⁴now &
I'm more of a referee.! cool

Been a wyl i had a serious e-brawl wid sum1 in here.

Ok....they should be sleeping by now
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 04, 2015
darkenedrebel:

you only think like that cos I'm not a buttlicking sycophant like majority of the males here.

I say things straight as they are.. others guys won't tell you to stop rubbing excess powder on your face. they'd rather flatter you, but I condemned your 500 naira make-up kit & that makes me annoying? grin
I dont even rub powder in most of my pics,i go natural everytime.None of ur bis if i rub cheap powder,dat is what i have undecidedso i used it and stfu!!u keep repeatin d same statement often just because u are madly inlove with my cheap powder!!chaiii i got u!!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 10:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
Loveren:
mcheeew u smoke weed?
Mr frog did you give me weed?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 10:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
darkenedrebel:

I told you the other day to quit quarrelling with commonsense & now it has finally deserted you.

you still don't get it do you? you can't troll me. I troll trolls.
you would either run like a pusssy to ishiluv or you end up frustrated ✘

Calm down son...no nid for violence....U make it sound like its wrong to call u a CRACKHEAD....u been banned 11 times.. u r a CRACKHEAD. .I lie?! (no oofeinse) undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
I dont even rub powder in most of my pics,i go natural everytime.None of ur bis if i rub cheap powder,dat is what i have undecidedso i used it and stfu!!u keep repeatin d same statement often just because u are madly inlove with my cheap powder!!chaiii i got u!!

lol... that's dead-pan humour.
in Joker's voice- why so serious? cheesy

slytubadth:

you are now typing like a normal human being cos of a lady. wonderful! mrcork see ya frnd.

I treat both males & females the same.
the way you reply me determines the reply you receive.
respect has been reciprocally wired by nature so it isn't because of a lady or something,& last time I checked I don't know you so shut the fÜck up✘
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 04, 2015
MrCork:

Calm down son...no nid for violence....U make it sound like its wrong to call u a CRACKHEAD....u been banned 11 times.. u r a CRACKHEAD. .I lie?! (no oofeinse) undecided

hehe.. funlord be liking & sharing all your posts ..

jobless r£tards ✘
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by judys17(m): 10:17pm On Jul 04, 2015
Just kinda bored lately, plz guys if you belong to any group chat on whatsapp or bbm plz do well to add me pin:2AC274F4 08108131353, I will tank you later
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
darkenedrebel:

lol... that's dead-pan humour.
in Joker's voice- why so serious? cheesy

I treat both males & females the same.
the way you reply me determines the reply you receive.
respect has been reciprocally wired by nature so it isn't because of a lady or something,& last time I checked I don't know you so shut the fÜck up✘
It's so annoying how u keep repeating such statement cheesy i hate it!!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Catalyst4real: 10:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
Check out a Shared Experience
[Eroti¢] My Step Mum Seduced me into Sleeping with her
http://catalyst4real.com/my-step-mum-seduced-me-to-sleeping-with-her/
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
It's so annoying how u keep repeating such statement cheesy i hate it!!

pele .

I just like wining grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 10:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
ronald4lif:

Naso. Where hin dey sow seed plenty na. My guy walahi I don lost count oo. Kinglekan has handed him the baton of ww. Even the kingmaker KelvinGraphics has recognised his talent and crowned him as the monarch of ww.

AgapeCharis respect.
grin
KingTom:

He is a Professor of women affairs, a custodian of women matters, a Minister of women grin

He is none other than AgapeCHARIS. grin

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by funlord(m): 10:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
darkenedrebel:

hehe.. funlord be liking & sharing all your posts ..

jobless r£tards ✘

Are you naturally _stupid or is this just normal homosexual behaviour for your kind?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
darkenedrebel:

pele .

I just like wining grin
And some stupid guys go follow u talk am not knwing u just winnig cheesy smh!! anyway it okay cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DrAify(f): 10:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
It looks like grain
wristwatch:

Okay oo. Tell me how d meal looks like?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by funlord(m): 10:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
grin
prettythicksme:
And some stupid guys go follow u talk am not knwing u just winnig cheesy smh!! anyway it okay cheesy

I wonder why you are wasting your mb chatting to this menustrating _fool madam! Chat to normal beings not shameless primates abeg! You are better than this cretin!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.