Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,426 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:27 AM

I Got This Mail Today....i Want To Know How Genuine It Is - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got This Mail Today....i Want To Know How Genuine It Is (1781 Views)

NPA Employment: Who Else Got This Message? / Please Who Else Got This Mail From Dangote Group? / Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got This Mail Today....i Want To Know How Genuine It Is by sylvo: 8:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
You are invited for a private discussion and lunch with our global
consultants at De'Renaissance Hotel, Opp. Shoprite, Awolowo Rd., Ikeja
on the 14th of Feb., 2015 at 11am

I can't remember applying for any job with global consultants I called the number attached to the mail and a woman picked and asked if my seat should be reserved and its a multinational company with roles to be filled. Pls anyone with an idea should comment
Re: I Got This Mail Today....i Want To Know How Genuine It Is by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 12, 2015
sylvo:

I can't remember applying for any job with global consultants I called the number attached to the mail and a woman picked and asked if my seat should be reserved and its a multinational company with roles to be filled. Pls anyone with an idea should comment
De'Renaissance Hotel is opposite where I lives here in Ikeja and there's no global whatever around it...You can give it a try but I think they are consulting agency and they wanna use d afromentioned venue for interview.... Just be wise and don't let them scam you..
Re: I Got This Mail Today....i Want To Know How Genuine It Is by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 12, 2015
Why not try visit the hotel a day before the scheduled date and have discussion with the receptionist about the invitation, which will give you the opportunity to access the place and as well get some info. Thank you.

6 Likes

Re: I Got This Mail Today....i Want To Know How Genuine It Is by juniormusa(m): 8:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
freeboy604:
Why not try visit the hotel a day before the scheduled date and have discussion with the receptionist about the invitation, which will give you the opportunity to access the place and as well get some info. Thank you.
On point!
Re: I Got This Mail Today....i Want To Know How Genuine It Is by naijainfogalery: 8:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
Many expatriate and big companies use hotels, be wise, dont accept to enter any room with any man, if anyone is trying to be funny just walk out shikena
sylvo:

2 Likes

Re: I Got This Mail Today....i Want To Know How Genuine It Is by okooloyun1(m): 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2015
I received the msg also, I think they saw our email add on nairaland.
Re: I Got This Mail Today....i Want To Know How Genuine It Is by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
my advice is that don't go and ignore the message. people are desperate OK. most especially on NL. scammers will get your mail and message u on the mail. am sure its a scam......... that's how they operate

job scammers are too much on NL not only job but every thread even business.....
Re: I Got This Mail Today....i Want To Know How Genuine It Is by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
sylvo:

but I bet it with u its a scam that's how they operate. one of them will even tell u he received the message as well just for u to go there...... if u love your self don't go.......

2 Likes

Re: I Got This Mail Today....i Want To Know How Genuine It Is by falcon01: 9:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
grin grin i sent it to you
Re: I Got This Mail Today....i Want To Know How Genuine It Is by EmmySparky(m): 10:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
I know that venue...I bet u that's one of this gnld guys trying to use that hotel as a venue...just go with ur book and biro...get ready for the lecture of ur life...I hate those GNLD guys....
Re: I Got This Mail Today....i Want To Know How Genuine It Is by Coldplay007(f): 10:48pm On Feb 12, 2015
I don't think GNLD can afford to pay for a hall in D'reinassance
I think you Should go, don't enter any private room..
Re: I Got This Mail Today....i Want To Know How Genuine It Is by Chickenstew: 3:05am On Feb 13, 2015
If you have to ask it is most probably a scam!
Re: I Got This Mail Today....i Want To Know How Genuine It Is by thelifechangers: 12:35am On Mar 05, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Visit And Apply For This Job / Traffic Control Officer Invitation For Training / Osmosis Nig Ltd Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.