Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,829 members, 7,851,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:32 AM

Aliyu Orders His Deputy To Leave Executive Meeting For Calling Him A Thief - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aliyu Orders His Deputy To Leave Executive Meeting For Calling Him A Thief (28736 Views)

Osinbajo Presides Over Federal Executive Meeting Today (Photos) / El-rufai, Deputy To Forfeit 50 Per Cent Salary / Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliyu Orders His Deputy To Leave Executive Meeting For Calling Him A Thief by SeverusSnape(m): 11:36pm On Feb 12, 2015
Toktee:
you dis Dog,sit this night,have a silent night about ur situation,seriously,you need help
Re: Aliyu Orders His Deputy To Leave Executive Meeting For Calling Him A Thief by SeverusSnape(m): 11:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
piscesgem:

Mind u he is not owner of ibeto cement...ibeto cement and ibeto group is igbo man
I know, was just joking.
Re: Aliyu Orders His Deputy To Leave Executive Meeting For Calling Him A Thief by kestolove95(m): 11:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
Ibeto..next time say his corpt..not thief...dia oga at. abuja don gv am diffrnt definatn
Re: Aliyu Orders His Deputy To Leave Executive Meeting For Calling Him A Thief by okoviv2sure(m): 11:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
RicKyRichards:
There should be a new word describing Nigeria's type of democracy. Smh
Yeah it is called kakistomoboplutocracy!
Re: Aliyu Orders His Deputy To Leave Executive Meeting For Calling Him A Thief by TessaJ: 12:00am On Feb 13, 2015
ozoigbondu:
The frog faced governor is in the news again.

Any way the deputy did not lie aliyu just like every single politicans we have in this country are crooked thieves including mr deputy ibeto himself.The only difference is their degree of stealing and how much they are willing to bring out for the development of their constutiency people like Thief After Orji steals with impunity and never try to work while people like obiano steal but at least works
mofos lyk u.it is nw dat i truly knw dat there ar so many akuya's on nairaland.u typ rubbish and comment on topics anyhow as if u ar thinkin wit ur anus.Ibeto is my neigbour and is a useless man.so thano God dat he lost d pdp primaries.if he cals 'talba' a thief,dat means he is also a thief cos they both ruled fr eight yrs.so because he didnt win d primaries nw made pdp a bad party abi?whyl apc is d party fr change.if he lyks let him change his face,he wil stil b d useless almajiri dat we knw him to b.ppl decievin themselvs ryt frm d days of moses.........nobody should quote me o.pls pls and pls.it is fr ur own gud.
Re: Aliyu Orders His Deputy To Leave Executive Meeting For Calling Him A Thief by bewla(m): 4:56am On Feb 13, 2015
in my opinion is right not to allow the deputy to some information that could me use against his party but if am wrong i stand to be corrected this state issue not party line so the deputy to has a good Cass to be allow is sit on how to move the state forward how ever in my country we c election like do or die pls let look at it like sport were any one can win
Re: Aliyu Orders His Deputy To Leave Executive Meeting For Calling Him A Thief by Nobody: 5:52am On Feb 13, 2015
kasiem:
if dem call me slowpoke now e go be as if say dey wan flatter me
You have said it yourself,Please I don't usually love to exchange words with "imbeciles"....am allergic to them....
Re: Aliyu Orders His Deputy To Leave Executive Meeting For Calling Him A Thief by Akinz0126(m): 6:07am On Feb 13, 2015
Muazu babangida aliyu(chief servant) he claimed are you not a thief?ITT by fela anikulapo ransom kuti this bought a snake worth #100million with civil servant money.Money that was meant for the niger state teachers minimum wage as if that is nt enough what about the big Frog you also bought were did the money came from?is it not the public fund that was surpose to be used for the betterment of the civil servant?what about those you claimed were ghost workers and were denied their salaries for about six months hahaha all this thiefs no dey fear God ooo ask muazu when last did he gave promotion to those civil servant(teachers) deu for it?And you crying foul play when you are called a thief abi?ole ni gbogbo yin ole barawo make una contunu chai dere reez God ooooooo!!!
Re: Aliyu Orders His Deputy To Leave Executive Meeting For Calling Him A Thief by Akinsz: 6:21am On Feb 13, 2015
And that PDP means Poverty Development Party.
SeverusSnape:
Nice one from the chief servant of Niger state.
Send the disrespectful Ibeto(cement) out!
So because he couldn't secure the PdP governorship ticket, he left "citing injustice". I've always said it and will continue saying it; APC is Aggrieved PDP[size=5pt]members[/size] Congress(criminals)
Drive him out!... Good riddance(... I wouldn't like to call him bad rubbish)
For those of you about to attack me, start crying a River.
Re: Aliyu Orders His Deputy To Leave Executive Meeting For Calling Him A Thief by styrolite(m): 8:22am On Feb 13, 2015
This kind of situation only happens in a country with ambiguity in her legal system. Defection is absolutely abused in Nigeria, but the characters involved take advantage of the loopholes in our laws. Governor Aliyu's brazen display of supremacy is totally condemnable. Ibeto will not be the first and the last political holder to defect to another party. I love Governor Ibikunle Amosun's maturity in handling same issue in Ogun State.
Re: Aliyu Orders His Deputy To Leave Executive Meeting For Calling Him A Thief by alujonjonkijon: 1:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
IF YOU DUMP THE PARTY,WHY HOLD ON TO POSITIONS ACQUIRED FROM THE PARTY.same goes to xtians who held on to devil gifts after receiving Christ.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah / Defection: How Osinbajo Made Us Donate Akpabio To APC – PDP / Femi Fani-Kayode: We Must Never Rely On America To Defend Our Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.