Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,653 members, 7,862,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:35 AM

Online Telephone Directory - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Telephone Directory (652 Views)

See Why NCC Blocked 10.7m Telephone Lines / Business Directory In Nigeria, Yellow Pages – Phone book Advertising Is Dead! / Telephone Recharge Card Printing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Telephone Directory by babeface3: 11:32pm On Jan 03, 2009
House, how do you think i can make money from an online telephone directory? I have created the site, can you agree to register at least one of your telephone lines on it? Advise me
Re: Online Telephone Directory by MassOptin(m): 6:01am On Jan 05, 2009
Hello,

Please contact us to advertise your telephone directory with our lists. We have the pleasure to introduce ourselves as MassOptins.com, and we pride in being the one-stop shop for your email marketing solution. We have Email Lists, Optin Leads and Mailers (cPanel, Webmail, PHP Mailer & Software based versions. All our Mailer products are INBOX DELIVERY GUARANTEED. Visit our website www.massoptins.com/index2.html.

To learn about how to make money on the internet - please go to our affiliate website http://www.topinternetdollars.com/articles/.

Kind Regards
Mike, MassOptins.com
Re: Online Telephone Directory by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 05, 2009
babeface3:

House, how do you think i can make money from an online telephone directory? I have created the site, can you agree to register at least one of your telephone lines on it? Advise me

Depends on the directory. Is it a list of companies and sundry. All you need do is to drive traffic to your site and you can get google adsense and the rest to help generate income on ur site
If you're talking about a general peoples telephone directory, i'm sorry but it may not work. Most people in Nigeria use prepaid phones which can be changed at anytime. Land phones are fast fading away. Nigerians also like to be secretive. No one wants to post their numbers and names online for everyone. I'm sure you are aware of extended family wahala. grin
Re: Online Telephone Directory by NaijaEcash(m): 1:21pm On Jan 08, 2009
Driving traffic to a Nigerian website is a herculean task. wink Except you are ready to spend money on Google Adword.
Also, like A-town mentioned, Nigerians are secretive, so populating the directory will be another big issue. grin

(1) (Reply)

Hot Opportunities In 2009 / Hi Guys Any Freebies On Offer? / Any Good Affiliate Option Aside Clickbank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.