Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Photos From The Launching Of Obasanjo's Book 'My Watch' In London - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Launching Of Obasanjo's Book 'My Watch' In London (1434 Views)

Photos From The Launching Of Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA) / Obasanjo’s Book “my Watch” Adapted To Nollywood Movie(photo) / Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From The Launching Of Obasanjo's Book 'My Watch' In London by agabakennedy: 10:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
Obasanjo's new book 'My Watch' was launched in London yesterday.

The launching was organised by the Royal African Society.

Checkout photos from the launching below...

Soure/See more photos: http:///amq67

Re: Photos From The Launching Of Obasanjo's Book 'My Watch' In London by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 12, 2015
but like seriously, is OBJ above the laws of Nigeria?
I thought that a federal court in Nigeria banned his book and requested that he gives reasons why he shouldn't be punished?
What has happened since then?
Honestly, we have sacred cows here in Nigeria.
All men are born equal but some men are more equal than others.
Mr President don't spare him. Deal with him. I'll support you in this.
Enough of baba's excesses.
Re: Photos From The Launching Of Obasanjo's Book 'My Watch' In London by phrancys001(m): 11:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
How do one ban a bestseller ? Obj african Shakespeare continue ur good work.
Re: Photos From The Launching Of Obasanjo's Book 'My Watch' In London by Melancholy(m): 11:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
Cool pix.. Na so all of them dey form democrats after, but while in office they can never see their own wrongdoings.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Launching Of Obasanjo's Book 'My Watch' In London by Tundenoni(m): 11:21pm On Feb 12, 2015
DPremier:
I thought that a federal court in Nigeria banned his book and requested that he gives reasons why he shouldn't be punished?

I need no octopus to tell me that u are gejite...

All unhappy.....smh

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Launching Of Obasanjo's Book 'My Watch' In London by jingh(f): 11:27pm On Feb 12, 2015
OBJ- the GEJ waterloo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Launching Of Obasanjo's Book 'My Watch' In London by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
Posterity won't forgive OBJ if he allows that book to go into oblivion. 100yrs frm now, it will be a reference material. God bless baba Iyabo

4 Likes

Re: Photos From The Launching Of Obasanjo's Book 'My Watch' In London by DahtzFestjayz: 11:41pm On Feb 12, 2015
I Endorse Buhari Sai Buhari Sai Baba #March4Buhari #March4GMB

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Launching Of Obasanjo's Book 'My Watch' In London by DahtzFestjayz: 11:51pm On Feb 12, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
I Endorse Buhari Sai Buhari Sai Baba #March4Buhari #March4GMB
Re: Photos From The Launching Of Obasanjo's Book 'My Watch' In London by Nobody: 1:14am On Feb 13, 2015
Tundenoni:

I need no octopus to tell me that u are gejite...

All unhappy.....smh

I'm a Nigerian that believes in the principle of equality before the law. Am not a gejite, or a buharist because, neither in any of them do i see the solution to nigeria's problems.
If a court gives a commoner 21 Days to defend himself, the police will ensure that such is done. They same should be applied to OBJ, Is he above the laws of the land.

NPF, DSS ,DHQ, NJC, FEC, NASS, all our law making, interpreting, and enforcement organs. Take note!
Later, they'll say that my country is a failed state, while in actual fact, they're the Cause!
Re: Photos From The Launching Of Obasanjo's Book 'My Watch' In London by tpiar: 1:36am On Feb 13, 2015
very few black faces in that crowd sha, many probably not Nigerian as well.
Re: Photos From The Launching Of Obasanjo's Book 'My Watch' In London by tpiar: 1:37am On Feb 13, 2015
phrancys001:
How do one ban a bestseller ? Obj african Shakespeare continue ur good work.

hehe, nlers una be praisesinger o, na una stock in trade.
Re: Photos From The Launching Of Obasanjo's Book 'My Watch' In London by Nobody: 2:49am On Feb 13, 2015
DPremier:

wow, so because our Clueless-In-Chief ordered the federal court to banned the book, OBJ cant promote it in another country, abi? In case u forgot, Jona powers ends at Nigeria's borders...Indeed there are people who think from their b*tt holes.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Launching Of Obasanjo's Book 'My Watch' In London by duduade: 6:03am On Feb 13, 2015
Maple:

wow, so because our Clueless-In-Chief ordered the federal court to banned the book, OBJ cant promote it in another country, abi? In case u forgot, Jona powers ends at Nigeria's borders...Indeed there are people who think from their b*tt holes.
took the right words outta my mouth, where one person power ends na that place another persons power begin...
Re: Photos From The Launching Of Obasanjo's Book 'My Watch' In London by Nobody: 6:06am On Feb 13, 2015
International thief thief
Re: Photos From The Launching Of Obasanjo's Book 'My Watch' In London by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 13, 2015
DPremier:

I'm a Nigerian that believes in the principle of equality before the law. Am not a gejite, or a buharist because, neither in any of them do i see the solution to nigeria's problems.
If a court gives a commoner 21 Days to defend himself, the police will ensure that such is done. They same should be applied to OBJ, Is he above the laws of the land.
NPF, DSS ,DHQ, NJC, FEC, NASS, all our law making, interpreting, and enforcement organs. Take note!
Later, they'll say that my country is a failed state, while in actual fact, they're the Cause!

Have you forgetting Jonathan is still defending some criminals from facing the wrath of law? Should I mention names or u're aware.

He had better leave Baba alone. Besides, the Book is just a life history of OBJ. What's so bad in publishing book of such.
Re: Photos From The Launching Of Obasanjo's Book 'My Watch' In London by agabakennedy: 8:40am On Feb 13, 2015
J12:
International thief thief
That is politics for u
Re: Photos From The Launching Of Obasanjo's Book 'My Watch' In London by okoro4: 5:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
Baba of Nigeria,na u hold our politics
Re: Photos From The Launching Of Obasanjo's Book 'My Watch' In London by iluvnaija: 5:30pm On Feb 13, 2015

(1) (Reply)

If Jonathan Is Truly Not Clueless, Now Is The Time To Slow Down Fayose And FFK / David Mark Should Be Impeached. / Buhari Will Now Win 28 March Presidential Election With A Wide Margin – Eurasia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.