Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,456 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Dear Jobseeking Graduate, Here’s What You Should Have Done In Final Year - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dear Jobseeking Graduate, Here’s What You Should Have Done In Final Year (28009 Views)

JUST BE REAL (some Fake Medical Sudent And Graduate Here ) / How Can You Write An Assignment Effectively To Get Excellent Marks In Final? / Dear Graduate, Here's What You Were Never Told (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Jobseeking Graduate, Here’s What You Should Have Done In Final Year by haul: 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
elmisti:

U knw am getn tyrd of all of u preaching entrepreneurship and my crazy skul for compelln me to study the shit cuz I dnt see a future in it as far as Nigeria is concerned, in a country where SMEs are ignored, where the commonest of man want smtn from overseas and u want me to stay an entrepreneur, I blv playing sport bet is a beta ideology than that sh**t sef, am a final year stdnt and blv me av bn thnkn much wat d nxt year will look like, and I concluded that entreprenurshp is only possible if there is enuf capital to compete wwith the lions of the industry. Untill bank give out loans to the common man, entrprenurship is Rubbish!
oga calm down,save 19k wey govt dey give u during nysc, all you've got todo is being prudent. Get back from nysc tell them you've little capital trust me them go add join for house when they see you've got something on ground,so na the capital you go take run the business you wan start,build it for 4-5yrs,believe me it will yield,don't be in a rush.try save few out of the money your parent are giving you during final year. so you can be able to used that saved money to run petty business when in service,that will serve as feeding and bigboy package for nysc,you know what you chasing at nysc so open your eyes,nogo form bigboy there its just a year.

The problem is we don't plan ahead.
But God will guide us all through
Re: Dear Jobseeking Graduate, Here’s What You Should Have Done In Final Year by Kingsasian(m): 8:34pm On Feb 13, 2015
Nice. Thanks a lot.
Re: Dear Jobseeking Graduate, Here’s What You Should Have Done In Final Year by elmisti(m): 10:36pm On Feb 13, 2015
haul:
oga calm down,save 19k wey govt dey give u during nysc, all you've got todo is being prudent. Get back from nysc tell them you've little capital trust me them go add join for house when they see you've got something on ground,so na the capital you go take run the business you wan start,build it for 4-5yrs,believe me it will yield,don't be in a rush.try save few out of the money your parent are giving you during final year. so you can be able to used that saved money to run petty business when in service,that will serve as feeding and bigboy package for nysc,you know what you chasing at nysc so open your eyes,nogo form bigboy there its just a year.

The problem is we don't plan ahead.
But God will guide us all through
I wnt be arguin further.
Re: Dear Jobseeking Graduate, Here’s What You Should Have Done In Final Year by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 14, 2015
Numb 1 is easier typed than done.
I use to have a map. I remb writing over 1k unsolicited application for it but only got one reply.
The hustle blew me elsewhere
Not giving up on the map yet shaa
Re: Dear Jobseeking Graduate, Here’s What You Should Have Done In Final Year by becq87: 11:50am On Feb 14, 2015
Nice rightup.. May God help us 4 naija
Re: Dear Jobseeking Graduate, Here’s What You Should Have Done In Final Year by SavageGarden(m): 11:53am On Feb 14, 2015
Mtcheeew trash
Re: Dear Jobseeking Graduate, Here’s What You Should Have Done In Final Year by olayinka63: 12:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
hello @op or anybody pls what is the difference between gmat, dragnet, slh and co becos am using gmat here so i want to know its relation to others you mentioned thanks
Re: Dear Jobseeking Graduate, Here’s What You Should Have Done In Final Year by benELOHIM7(m): 1:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
Hi. My name is promise uHegwu, final year chemical/petrochemical engineering. I have inteNtions of doing my masters abroad but the hitch is I dont know what I would do when the time comes. Someone please put me through
Re: Dear Jobseeking Graduate, Here’s What You Should Have Done In Final Year by berildan(m): 3:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
benELOHIM7:
Hi. My name is promise uHegwu, final year chemical/petrochemical engineering. I have inteNtions of doing my masters abroad but the hitch is I dont know what I would do when the time comes. Someone please put me through

Hi bro I think you should contact the OP's website https://club340./what-we-do/ for advice. On the site, undergraduate and graduate coaching was listed, so I figure you would want to check them out. I hear they give good advice as well.
Re: Dear Jobseeking Graduate, Here’s What You Should Have Done In Final Year by OliverPerez: 8:14pm On Apr 12, 2017
Career and skill development is not just a course or area to study in depth but it is actually one of the greatest area where a student must start exploring and thinking about since the start of one’s higher education track. I am currently enrolled for a master’s degree program at Orlando Valley Universityand I think there are many graduates who still do not follow the basic criteria of their resume writing and profile representation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UMS (university Of Medical Sciences), Ondo State Admission Thread 2016/2017 / How Federal Poly Oko Students Charge Their Phones (Photo) / The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.