Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,918 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

I Was Not Registered For Jamb. Pls Help! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Was Not Registered For Jamb. Pls Help! (2424 Views)

Has Anyone Registered For JAMB 2017 UTME? Share Experiences Here! / Pls I Made A Mistake Enrolling For Psychology For Jamb, Pls Is It A Good Choice / Whatsapp Group For Jamb 2015/2016 and your university stats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Not Registered For Jamb. Pls Help! by FrontPageBoy: 12:29am On Feb 13, 2015
Pls I really need your help. I went to a cafe on the 24th of January to register for the upcoming jamb, after the supposed registration, the man (cafe owner) old me to come back on the 31st of january to collect my registration slip. When I went back there, it turned out he had forgotten to activate/accredit (or whatever the fault was) my registration. So, now I won't be writing jamb this year.
Pls is there anything I can do to gain admission into uni this year. Even if it is a pre-degree program.
Someone told me I don't need jamb to register for pre-degree, that I will only need it after finishing the pre-degree program. Pls is it true?
I will also like to know if there are any universities that do not require jamb (wether private or not)

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Registered For Jamb. Pls Help! by juniormusa(m): 1:31am On Feb 13, 2015
Are you also considering schooling abroad
Re: I Was Not Registered For Jamb. Pls Help! by juniormusa(m): 1:31am On Feb 13, 2015
FrontPageBoy:
Pls I really need your help. I went to a cafe on the 24th of January to register for the upcoming jamb, after the supposed registration, the man (cafe owner) old me to come back on the 31st of january to collect my registration slip. When I went back there, it turned out he had forgotten to activate/accredit (or whatever the fault was) my registration. So, now I won't be writing jamb this year.
Pls is there anything I can do to gain admission into uni this year. Even if it is a pre-degree program.
Someone told me I don't need jamb to register for pre-degree, that I will only need it after finishing the pre-degree program. Pls is it true?
I will also like to know if there are any universities that do not require jamb (wether private or not)
?
Re: I Was Not Registered For Jamb. Pls Help! by FrontPageBoy: 2:23am On Feb 13, 2015
juniormusa:
Are you also considering schooling abroad
. No sir. Only Unis in Nigeria
Re: I Was Not Registered For Jamb. Pls Help! by Smone(m): 9:08am On Feb 13, 2015
Apply for p.d of University of ur choice..
Re: I Was Not Registered For Jamb. Pls Help! by FrontPageBoy: 9:14am On Feb 13, 2015
Smone:
Apply for p.d of University of ur choice..
Thanks. Would I need jamb for that?
Re: I Was Not Registered For Jamb. Pls Help! by Ehimenboy(m): 9:51am On Feb 13, 2015
SOME schools such as OAU admit candidates without UTME. It's just that the competition is a little tough. If you can deal with it, go for it.
Re: I Was Not Registered For Jamb. Pls Help! by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 13, 2015
I don't understand, jamb registration was still on till 8th february. Did you collect the printout from him?

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Registered For Jamb. Pls Help! by PianoWizard: 10:54am On Feb 13, 2015
When I registered mine, the woman asked me to come back for the printout. I'm to reprint on 21 of feb. But what I don't understand is the date submitted and printed was same, xo i saw no reason coming back after two days.
Re: I Was Not Registered For Jamb. Pls Help! by juniormusa(m): 11:17am On Feb 13, 2015
FrontPageBoy:
. No sir. Only Unis in Nigeria
U can still apply for Ijmb it just require ur waec result
Re: I Was Not Registered For Jamb. Pls Help! by cmon(m): 11:21am On Feb 13, 2015
You will definitely require your JAMB Result to gain admission using Pre-Degree in any school. Before purchasing the form, you will be asked to register for JAMB in that same year. The only option now would be to go for IJMB. As someone pointed out though, the registration was extended to 8th February. You should check back with the guy to know if he finally submitted your application.
Re: I Was Not Registered For Jamb. Pls Help! by Facts12: 12:25pm On Feb 13, 2015
It's not all lost

Re: I Was Not Registered For Jamb. Pls Help! by FrontPageBoy: 12:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
Peacemaker75:
I don't understand, jamb registration was still on till 8th february. Did you collect the printout from him?
No. He told me to print it myself. And now whenever I try to print it on jamb's website, it says the pin or serial number is invalid.
Re: I Was Not Registered For Jamb. Pls Help! by FrontPageBoy: 1:23pm On Feb 13, 2015
PianoWizard:
When I registered mine, the woman asked me to come back for the printout. I'm to reprint on 21 of feb. But what I don't understand is the date submitted and printed was same, xo i saw no reason coming back after two days.
That's what I was told o (to come back for the printout), and now the man is telling me there is problem with the registration, and it's already too late.
You should go back to where u registered to confirm everything is still intact.
Re: I Was Not Registered For Jamb. Pls Help! by PianoWizard: 2:56pm On Feb 13, 2015
FrontPageBoy:

That's what I was told o (to come back for the printout), and now the man is telling me there is problem with the registration, and it's already too late.
You should go back to where u registered to confirm everything is still intact.
hmm, I collected printout 4rm d woman sha, I will still go there 2 make sure everytin z intact be4 21 february.
Re: I Was Not Registered For Jamb. Pls Help! by FrontPageBoy: 7:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
^^
Alright. Which uni did u choose?
Re: I Was Not Registered For Jamb. Pls Help! by PianoWizard: 7:42pm On Feb 13, 2015
FrontPageBoy:
^^
Uniport.
Re: I Was Not Registered For Jamb. Pls Help! by osram(m): 7:44pm On Feb 13, 2015
FrontPageBoy:
^^
federal university gusau zamfara predegree form z on sale u dnt need jamb result as I was told,bt they need only d jamb registration number and u can use dt of last year in place of it.....
Re: I Was Not Registered For Jamb. Pls Help! by FrontPageBoy: 8:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
osram:
federal university gusau zamfara predegree form z on sale u dnt need jamb result as I was told,bt they need only d jamb registration number and u can use dt of last year in place of it.....
Bros, when I'm a witness to all that is going on, I should now send myself to Death North, all in the name of STUDYING.
Thanks. But my chi would not allow it. Lol.
Re: I Was Not Registered For Jamb. Pls Help! by FrontPageBoy: 8:02pm On Feb 13, 2015
PianoWizard:
Uniport.
Ok. Goodluck.
Re: I Was Not Registered For Jamb. Pls Help! by ijmbnigeria: 8:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
FrontPageBoy:

Pls when will it be closing. And what are the financial constraints?

Its closing by next month...... The financial is 100k with accommodation.

Re: I Was Not Registered For Jamb. Pls Help! by osram(m): 8:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
FrontPageBoy:

Bros, when I'm a witness to all that is going on, I should now send myself to Death North, all in the name of STUDYING.
Thanks. But my chi would not allow it. Lol.
wich part of d north do u base?
Re: I Was Not Registered For Jamb. Pls Help! by Facts12: 6:13am On Feb 14, 2015
The program is done here at Ilorin, Kwara state. Ilorin is not a Northern state and it is free of all acts of terrorism and intact, it is a peaceful place...

Re: I Was Not Registered For Jamb. Pls Help! by Facts12: 6:17am On Feb 14, 2015
ijmbnigeria:

Its closing by next month...... The financial is 100k with accommodation.

pitiful that you can't design a thing of your own volition except to copy! Nigerians
Re: I Was Not Registered For Jamb. Pls Help! by jonesky080(m): 6:37am On Feb 14, 2015
Get registered to any of our accredited centre nationwide by visiting www.ijmbe.org.ng

Re: I Was Not Registered For Jamb. Pls Help! by jonesky080(m): 6:38am On Feb 14, 2015
Make Sure You read this before registering for IJMB!!!

How to identify the ijmb fraudsters!!! from www.ijmbe.org.ng
Learn more nigeria have been receiving calls from people, especially
potential IJMB students, talking about IJMB, pupils who are interested in IJMB
program. Since there are different websites advertising IJMB online
especially in the forum sites like Nairaland, google, facebook, NBF and
other popular forum websites. Our advise to those
potential IJMB students are to be careful of what website or what article they are going to read and understand in their view to getting more information on IJMB.www.ijmbe.org.ng
We must tell you this, there are so many people using IJMB as means of defrauding students, and
Such people increase day by day.
Therefore it very difficult for this intending students to know whom to Trust? 

In our own view www.ijmbe.org.ng to making students know who to trust, we have decided to give some tips in identifying and separating the real from the fake.

We've done a lot of research and we've come to realize that there are many online IJMB advertiser on google and we tried indicating who's who, I hope potential
students will not fall for victim of their illegal act. If you are lucky to see this post, We are pleading with you to share this on google+, facebook or
twitter account for other people to see this. We've heard so
many cases of students buying form, and even
paying some part of the school fees, and at the end of the day, sellers are gone. 
Here are sme of the tips on how to

determined a registered website to register for IJMB programme

1. THEY MUST BE A REGISTERED BODY.Website www.ijmbe.org.ng must have gone through the corporate affairs commission(CAC) registration and have a company's name like our's LEARN MORE NIGERIA and must have a Registration number like ours RC: 27609 which makes the body easily identify and traceable by the law enforcement agency provided any fraud is been detected. 

2. THE ACCOUNT NAME MUST TALLY WITH THE NAME OF THE BODY in other to prove true incorporation and legality of websites, this point is the most crucial. Anybody can come up with a website and insert any name and number but will never be able to provide the account detail af the company, this is where true legality is proven because most of this websites tell you to make payments for your registration into individual accounts, examples of this include 
******** bank
Account name olayinka Samuel
Account number 01546***** 

When you see individual names like this requesting you to pay for your registration, beware of this and challenge their legality but if you see a corporate account details that carries the name of the body in which the website is incorporated, take ours for instance, www.ijmbe.org.ng full carries the trademark Learn More Nigeria and one of our account details include

Guarantee Trust Bank
Account Name: Learn More Nigeria
Account Number: 0149397006

This shows they are fully recognized and have obtained their TAX Identification Number as a body after they have been investigate for legality by FIRS

3. THE ILORIN WATERLOO: Students needs to beware of them, many websites claim to be registering students for IJMB at various centres and such student end up in ILORIN due to the selfish interest of the centre,
Learn More Nigeria 
www.ijmbe.org.ng 
is however different, it is said to
provide applicants with varieties of centre to select from
during their registration login to www.ijmbe.org.ng to
ScamVoid confirms our website as legit for IJMB registration.

DISCLAIMER: Not all you see out there are scam or scam free, but however, register with us to avoid this and enjoy maximum security via registration www.ijmbe.org.ng 

Well some people still go to forum where anyone can posts anything to enquire about IJMB from people in which 60% are only their to scam you posting anything members of the public will easily believe. Always contact us if you have any information concerning IJMB because we are not only working in just an IJMB institution
www.ijmbe.org.ng
We work hand in hand with different institution nationwide which gives us the opportunity to differentiate the pros and cons of IJMB and their study centres, 

Our advise to this potential students is that they should be very careful in purchasing the form and be cautious of decisions they make while registering.
Are you still doubting
on whether to enroll for IJMB or not? What are you afraid of? There is no motivation for in-competency and in-competency starts with been unsure of yourself on either registering or waiting for the next JAMB,
you can afford another year of your life without academic progression.
You think UTME can only be the way out? 

www.ijmbe.org.ng
Learn more nigeria wish you see people who had written UTME for more
than three times, so you can learn from them. Enroll with the spirit of hard-work and success will find it's way to your doorstep. 
please, feel
free to call us on 07037368149 or08102508292.
or email info@ijmbe.org.ng orsupport@ijmbe.org.ng
For more info and registration visit www.ijmbe.org.ng

Kindly share this post with your friends, you won't know who you might be helping!!!
Re: I Was Not Registered For Jamb. Pls Help! by FrontPageBoy: 7:04am On Feb 14, 2015
Facts12:
The program is done here at Ilorin, Kwara state. Ilorin is not a Northern state and it is free of all acts of terrorism and intact, it is a peaceful place...
I was referring to Zamfara.
Is it when I'm registering I will pay the 100k?

(1) (Reply)

5 Foreign Universities That Offer Scholarships TO Nigerians / Accredited Jamb Registration Center In Ikorodu | Easycafe Ltd | Easy24.com.ng / Jamb 2017 Notice To All Students On The New Online Reg And Payment System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.