Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

New Connection Network - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Connection Network (320 Views)

The Connection Between Nigerian Groundnut Pyramid And Aliko Dangote / Business Connection Needed / Bulk SMS Special Offers For Direct Connection On Nigeria,us,ghana,uganda,kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Connection Network by conektng(m): 1:08am On Feb 13, 2015
Hey everyone, there is a new connection network in town for business men. Its basically like www. but the thing is that this one is so niched down to business and very specify on certain topics. You might want to check them out. They make sure all listings are vetted and they drive free traffic to the listing. Its a baby craigslist in Nigeria. I write about them because I liek their business model and the personality[url][/url] of the person behind the scene...

I know you have been waiting for their name so you can run over there.

Anyways, here you go, their name is http://connections.com.ng/ and they do just what they promise. Connecting people....

(1) (Reply)

Clearing Agent At Tincan/apapa Port 08023996584/08056900161 / Two Combustion Ways Of Biomass Fired Boiler / Clearing Agent At Tincan/apapa Port 08023996584/08056900161

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.