Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,157 members, 7,829,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

I Don't Know When I'll Get Married -ebube Nwagbo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don't Know When I'll Get Married -ebube Nwagbo (1457 Views)

Oge Okoye, Ebube Nwagbo, Onyi Alex: Who Is Hottest? / Ebube Nwagbo Slays In Thigh-revealing Outfit / Ebube Nwagbo Vs Kim Kardashian: Who Wore It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know When I'll Get Married -ebube Nwagbo by Prettychyna(f): 6:31am On Feb 13, 2015
When asked when she intends to get married, Nollywood actress Ebube Nwagbo told Encomium magazine
I really have no idea but one thing I am doing for sure is that, I am taking my life one day as it comes. So, I won’t say a yes or a no because my life is a script written out by God and I’m acting it.
On her success story ,she said

Being where I am in the industry today was a lot of hard work. It takes God’s grace to push anybody thus far and being on top, you have to behave and respect yourself and also understand the reason whywe are where we are and not to forget the reason why we are doing what we do. I would say my secret is being myself and not letting anything weigh me down or bother me. Yes, temptations will come but your ability to move ahead makes it worth living.

http://chynaduru..com/2015/02/i-dont-know-when-ill-get-married-ebube.html

Re: I Don't Know When I'll Get Married -ebube Nwagbo by ajoskele(m): 6:54am On Feb 13, 2015
Mtcheww...

Trust our super mods. If this THING noh make frontpage, make dis my cheap phone spoil!!
Re: I Don't Know When I'll Get Married -ebube Nwagbo by Redoil: 7:13am On Feb 13, 2015
Prettychyna:
When asked when she intends to get married, Nollywood actress Ebube Nwagbo told Encomium magazine
I really have no idea but one thing I am doing for sure is that, I am taking my life one day as it comes. So, I won’t say a yes or a no because my life is a script written out by God and I’m acting it.
On her success story ,she said

Being where I am in the industry today was a lot of hard work. It takes God’s grace to push anybody thus far and being on top, you have to behave and respect yourself and also understand the reason whywe are where we are and not to forget the reason why we are doing what we do. I would say my secret is being myself and not letting anything weigh me down or bother me. Yes, temptations will come but your ability to move ahead makes it worth living.

http://chynaduru..com/2015/02/i-dont-know-when-ill-get-married-ebube.html
all these broke thieves gold diggers looking for super rich old men to divorce their wives and come to marry them. Some of them will go to the extent of becoming the eight wife to a mega rich man who dont love them but.
Re: I Don't Know When I'll Get Married -ebube Nwagbo by teemanbastos(m): 7:18am On Feb 13, 2015
wetin concern me..
Re: I Don't Know When I'll Get Married -ebube Nwagbo by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 13, 2015
Good for her.
Anytime she wishes, is her business.
Re: I Don't Know When I'll Get Married -ebube Nwagbo by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 13, 2015
Redoil:
all these broke thieves gold diggers looking for super rich old men to divorce their wives and come to marry them. Some of them will go to the extent of becoming the eight wife to a mega rich man who dont love them but.
You sound bittered.
Re: I Don't Know When I'll Get Married -ebube Nwagbo by leki10(m): 7:19am On Feb 13, 2015
In case
Re: I Don't Know When I'll Get Married -ebube Nwagbo by Redoil: 7:26am On Feb 13, 2015
Logicalmind:

You sound bittered.
do you realy think so? When our women with their gold digging mentality are parrading themselves like better person.
Re: I Don't Know When I'll Get Married -ebube Nwagbo by englishmart(m): 7:39am On Feb 13, 2015
and I don't care when you'll get married
Re: I Don't Know When I'll Get Married -ebube Nwagbo by icebebe(f): 7:46am On Feb 13, 2015
Still wnt to enjoy singlehood I guess,I hope wen she finally decide to it wnt b wit anoda lady's man o
Re: I Don't Know When I'll Get Married -ebube Nwagbo by Airforce1(m): 8:39am On Feb 13, 2015
I still dunno why Kcee limpopo dump dis beautiful girl after so many years they've been together
Re: I Don't Know When I'll Get Married -ebube Nwagbo by Nutase: 9:05am On Feb 13, 2015
we dey wait ur husband make we do am wetin u dey do other people hubands. #karmaisabitch
Re: I Don't Know When I'll Get Married -ebube Nwagbo by kendrick9(m): 9:21am On Feb 13, 2015
this girl dey bleach wella
Re: I Don't Know When I'll Get Married -ebube Nwagbo by veave(f): 9:34am On Feb 13, 2015
Logicalmind:

You sound bittered.

Very very...

I pray he finds peace...
Amen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know When I'll Get Married -ebube Nwagbo by axortedbabe(f): 9:43am On Feb 13, 2015
Waiting for when dangote needs anoda wife..
Re: I Don't Know When I'll Get Married -ebube Nwagbo by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 13, 2015
Redoil:
do you realy think so? When our women with their gold digging mentality are parrading themselves like better person.
So any woman that don't want to marry a poor guy is a gold digger?

Rich guys should stay single, bah
Re: I Don't Know When I'll Get Married -ebube Nwagbo by Redoil: 9:49am On Feb 13, 2015
Logicalmind:

So any woman that don't want to marry a poor guy is a gold digger?

Rich guys should stay single, bah
i never said so

(1) (Reply)

I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood - Wife Begs Court To Dissolve Her 1wk Marriage / Ladies, Which Of These Celebs Would You 'hit' First? / 7 Teens Who Became Millionaires Without A College Degree.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.