Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

One Of Boko Haram's Local Leaders Arrested - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Of Boko Haram's Local Leaders Arrested (24762 Views)

Economic Activities Return To Damboa,Borno After Years Of Boko Haram Terror(pics / Photos of Boko Haram executors of last Saturday's suicide attack in Chad / "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Of Boko Haram's Local Leaders Arrested by tsdarkside(m): 9:48am On Feb 13, 2015
something is realy wrong with this boko haram story.

i am not a muslim,but i know,what boko haram did and is still doing,is haram in its self.

you can get angry,but you dont become stupid.nigeria is (i dont know the numbers) 50% muslim.

already sharia laws implemented for those that want it..

they have no reason a tall to behave like this.
Re: One Of Boko Haram's Local Leaders Arrested by tunde1200(m): 9:53am On Feb 13, 2015
Thanks and some low reasoning kids will come with nonsense about ISLAM they which they new nothing about!.
tsdarkside:
something is realy wrong with this boko haram story.

i am not a muslim,but i know,what boko haram did and is still doing,is haram in its self.

you can get angry,but you dont become stupid.nigeria is (i dont know the numbers) 50% muslim.

already sharia laws implemented for those that want it..

they have no reason a tall to behave like this.

Re: One Of Boko Haram's Local Leaders Arrested by studded(m): 9:54am On Feb 13, 2015
jaybee3:

The guy replaced the picture after i pointed out that the picture he previously displayed was that of Niger delta militants

Kk my broda... grin

#Keepingthepeace
#UnitingNigeria
#GodblessNigeria
Re: One Of Boko Haram's Local Leaders Arrested by tsdarkside(m): 9:57am On Feb 13, 2015
do they really thought,they can defeat the NIGERIAN ARMY,or even the WEST AFRICAN ARMY (ECOWAS).

abegu,make dem getout of here..

made in Nigerian IGIRIGI2.jpeg

1 Like

Re: One Of Boko Haram's Local Leaders Arrested by Chudiking(m): 10:13am On Feb 13, 2015
Burn him like isis did to jordanian pilot jihad is evil.
Re: One Of Boko Haram's Local Leaders Arrested by victors123: 10:34am On Feb 13, 2015
Nice one kill them all those basterd!!!
Re: One Of Boko Haram's Local Leaders Arrested by litetias(m): 11:12am On Feb 13, 2015
Johnnoo:

Who told you I didn't Can't you see the connotation
Pardon me

1 Like

Re: One Of Boko Haram's Local Leaders Arrested by Nmeri17: 11:30am On Feb 13, 2015
MizTyna:

Kill him? They should pump him for information instead
sucreciouz shocked shocked shocked
Re: One Of Boko Haram's Local Leaders Arrested by Johnnoo(m): 11:38am On Feb 13, 2015
litetias:

Pardon me
No offense
Re: One Of Boko Haram's Local Leaders Arrested by IGBOSON1: 12:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
F22RAPTOR:
Beat the living day lights out of him, drug him, interrogate him, then finally delete him...

^^^Damn!.......Please remind me never to cross F22RAPTOR! lipsrsealed
Re: One Of Boko Haram's Local Leaders Arrested by Mathewa(m): 12:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
Mumu
Re: One Of Boko Haram's Local Leaders Arrested by MizTyna(f): 1:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
Nmeri17:
sucreciouz shocked shocked shocked

Busted! Who's this? shocked
Re: One Of Boko Haram's Local Leaders Arrested by walozanga(m): 1:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
hajjoair01:
Poor intelligence...he will soon be freed.. Mchew

Na Buhari go free am?
Re: One Of Boko Haram's Local Leaders Arrested by anwo247: 1:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
d same people dat buhari told d world dat jona is killing his people, boko haram and and dose cows from neighbouring states re his people

And he wants to be the president of Nigeria....

Re: One Of Boko Haram's Local Leaders Arrested by VoteWisely: 1:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
#VoteWisely

1 Like

Re: One Of Boko Haram's Local Leaders Arrested by luluosas(m): 2:34pm On Feb 13, 2015
After naming two or three sponsors, he should be executed immediately. Since they chose death to life, let them die as soon as they are caught.
Re: One Of Boko Haram's Local Leaders Arrested by StunningCEO: 2:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
dis is gud news. book haram pipul shd b arrested. not killed. arrest den investigate. no killin of innocent pipul.
Re: One Of Boko Haram's Local Leaders Arrested by kobonaire(m): 2:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
maanma:
sad go n catch him.
i commision you, I will give you food and send you to Sambisa
Re: One Of Boko Haram's Local Leaders Arrested by aauwalu80: 3:23pm On Feb 13, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
d same people dat buhari told d world dat jona is killing his people, boko haram and and dose cows from neighbouring states re his people

u nevr go sch.let me ask hav u evr had..of lion kills lion? buh am sure u saw dog(lik u) kills cat.
nonsense
Re: One Of Boko Haram's Local Leaders Arrested by studded(m): 4:42pm On Feb 13, 2015
tsdarkside:
do they really thought,they can defeat the NIGERIAN ARMY,or even the WEST AFRICAN ARMY (ECOWAS).

abegu,make dem getout of here..

made in Nigerian IGIRIGI2.jpeg

Lol

Re: One Of Boko Haram's Local Leaders Arrested by F22RAPTOR(m): 5:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Damn!.......Please remind me never to cross F22RAPTOR! lipsrsealed
hehehehe....bro I am a very gentle individual..
Re: One Of Boko Haram's Local Leaders Arrested by mrwole1: 5:46pm On Feb 13, 2015
What have they been waiting for

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Lawyers Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Blame Him Over Ekwulobia Crises / Chris Olakpe Is LASTMA New Boss / NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.