Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

One Of Boko Haram's Local Leaders Arrested - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Of Boko Haram's Local Leaders Arrested (24749 Views)

Economic Activities Return To Damboa,Borno After Years Of Boko Haram Terror(pics / Photos of Boko Haram executors of last Saturday's suicide attack in Chad / "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of Boko Haram's Local Leaders Arrested by Gerardcole(m): 6:38am On Feb 13, 2015

A suspected local leader of Boko Haram was arrested and several weapons including rocket launchers seized from his home in the town of Diffa in southern Niger Republic yesterday, security sources said.

The town on the Nigerian border has come under attack from the militants this past week, since Chad deployed hundreds of troops in the area as part of a regional effort to tackle Boko Haram.

The man was identified as Kaka Bonou, a trader known to authorities for suspected involvement in trafficking stolen goods, the security source said.

“Different type of weapons of all calibre including rocket launchers, were found in his house,” one of the Niger military sources told Reuters, requesting to remain anonymous.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/suspected-boko-haram-leader-held/

http://www./forum/general/news/8933-one-boko-harams-local-leaders

1 Like

Re: One Of Boko Haram's Local Leaders Arrested by fzero: 6:43am On Feb 13, 2015
Kill them all.

Modified.. waited for this day to be the FTC, it's feels so good. I dedicate this to dytbabe.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of Boko Haram's Local Leaders Arrested by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 13, 2015
d same people dat buhari told d world dat jona is killing his people, boko haram and and dose cows from neighbouring states re his people

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of Boko Haram's Local Leaders Arrested by F22RAPTOR(m): 6:46am On Feb 13, 2015
Beat the living day lights out of him, drug him, interrogate him, then finally delete him...

26 Likes

Re: One Of Boko Haram's Local Leaders Arrested by koikoi2(m): 6:49am On Feb 13, 2015
They shud kill him immediately

2 Likes

Re: One Of Boko Haram's Local Leaders Arrested by Vicotex(m): 7:04am On Feb 13, 2015
If buhari hear this, he go nearly commit suicide

28 Likes

Re: One Of Boko Haram's Local Leaders Arrested by Kennywills7(m): 7:11am On Feb 13, 2015
boko haram will soon b a thing of d past

9 Likes

Re: One Of Boko Haram's Local Leaders Arrested by jaybee3(m): 7:11am On Feb 13, 2015
Na niger delta militants they use arrest them?

Mctheew

Modified

@OP
Why did you replace the original picture?
I should have quoted your lying ass.

Re: One Of Boko Haram's Local Leaders Arrested by chrisgurl(f): 7:15am On Feb 13, 2015
I advocate for a very slow and painful death... In a "twinkle of an eye" death doesn't do the trick!!!

1 Like

Re: One Of Boko Haram's Local Leaders Arrested by Gerardcole(m): 7:19am On Feb 13, 2015
All those clamouring for His killing, I'm gonna quote Martin Lawrence from Bad Boys 2.

Dead Men Don't Say Sh¡t

My own suggestion is that they milk him no matter how, even though we all know initially he would resist their milking techniques.

After draining all the milk, He then face the law like his Master SheCow will do very soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Of Boko Haram's Local Leaders Arrested by loomer: 7:24am On Feb 13, 2015
CORRECT
Re: One Of Boko Haram's Local Leaders Arrested by Faibuhari: 7:31am On Feb 13, 2015
I hope he is not a member of APC because that is their stock in trade

3 Likes

Re: One Of Boko Haram's Local Leaders Arrested by Skako(m): 7:43am On Feb 13, 2015
adehsenior:
Kill then islamic jihadist all and kill all their sponsors
u are one of irritating ppl in nigeria
Re: One Of Boko Haram's Local Leaders Arrested by OgologoDimkpa: 7:47am On Feb 13, 2015
Faibuhari:

2 Likes

Re: One Of Boko Haram's Local Leaders Arrested by Burger01(m): 8:06am On Feb 13, 2015
Good.
Re: One Of Boko Haram's Local Leaders Arrested by englishmart(m): 8:07am On Feb 13, 2015
ok
Re: One Of Boko Haram's Local Leaders Arrested by Fairgodwin(m): 8:07am On Feb 13, 2015
Some good news right there.
Re: One Of Boko Haram's Local Leaders Arrested by Prodeegee(m): 8:07am On Feb 13, 2015
K

Re: One Of Boko Haram's Local Leaders Arrested by Burger01(m): 8:07am On Feb 13, 2015
Faibuhari:
When will you get sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of Boko Haram's Local Leaders Arrested by CharlieMaria(m): 8:07am On Feb 13, 2015
please it should be : One boko haram leader killed. What is he still doing alive? undecided
Re: One Of Boko Haram's Local Leaders Arrested by iiichidodo: 8:08am On Feb 13, 2015
Put him through the new chinese water torture treatment...get his phone logs and trace every contact list for info especially the sneaky f**king Russians.
Re: One Of Boko Haram's Local Leaders Arrested by kobonaire(m): 8:08am On Feb 13, 2015
When will the main the main Shekau be caught? I can't wait to see that news on FP ... that day NL go crash with activity overload wink

3 Likes

Re: One Of Boko Haram's Local Leaders Arrested by hajjoair01(f): 8:08am On Feb 13, 2015
Poor intelligence...he will soon be freed.. Mchew

1 Like

Re: One Of Boko Haram's Local Leaders Arrested by Bonapart(m): 8:08am On Feb 13, 2015
Why not probe those animals and know who's their sponsor. Is not all about arrest and kill
Re: One Of Boko Haram's Local Leaders Arrested by iamboody(m): 8:08am On Feb 13, 2015
Propaganda.
Re: One Of Boko Haram's Local Leaders Arrested by Johnnoo(m): 8:09am On Feb 13, 2015
Thanks to you NA wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun: APC Shocked At Release Of Wike’s Aides / NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today / President Buhari Appoints Imaan Sulaiman-Ibrahim As DG, NAPTIP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.