Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

What One Thing Would You Change About Nigeria? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What One Thing Would You Change About Nigeria? (5120 Views)

What Will You Change About Nairaland If You Had The Power / What Is The One Thing You’d Most Like To Change About The World? / What One Thing Will You Like To Change About Yourself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What One Thing Would You Change About Nigeria? by dblock(m): 8:51am On Mar 09, 2007
I'd change the electoral system.
making it a zoned one
Re: What One Thing Would You Change About Nigeria? by amaikama(m): 6:07pm On May 17, 2009
@poster!!! what i really like / love to change about Nigerians is Nigerians themselves. angry brainwash them to start all over again with new ideology new mind set and new spirit of togetherness. angry
Re: What One Thing Would You Change About Nigeria? by amaikama(m): 6:08pm On May 17, 2009
@poster!!! what i really like / love to change about Nigerians is Nigerians themselves.  angry  brainwash them to start all over again with new ideology new mind set and new spirit of togetherness.  angry
Re: What One Thing Would You Change About Nigeria? by Thor(m): 6:10pm On May 17, 2009
amaikama:

@poster!!! what i really like / love to change about Nigerians is Nigerians themselves.  angry  brainwash them to start all over again with new ideology new mind set and new spirit of togetherness.  angry

and make them want to work for a living as well and not go anywhere near internet cafes!
Re: What One Thing Would You Change About Nigeria? by amaikama(m): 6:11pm On May 17, 2009
Re: What One Thing Would You Change About Nigeria? by daybydaywebsite(f): 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2018
Change The Way You Think About Food

The Way You Think About Food: The most crucial thing that you need to keep your health and fitness program alive - even more crucial than an instructor or a doctor - is your own motive. https://www.daybyday.website/change-the-way-you-think-about-food/

You have to be determined to scrutinize The Way You Think About Food ...
https://www.daybyday.website/change-the-way-you-think-about-food/

Re: What One Thing Would You Change About Nigeria? by tck2000(m): 6:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
Seun:

I have changed my mind in the two years since I posted that. NEPA should be broken up and privatized.
true
Re: What One Thing Would You Change About Nigeria? by Queenlovely(f): 4:50pm On Aug 16, 2020
when thread was sensible
Re: What One Thing Would You Change About Nigeria? by Asianjollof007: 6:06pm On Apr 12, 2022
Queenlovely:
when thread was sensible
everything is messed up now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Is Worse: Greed Or Selfishness / 100+ Whatsapp Group Link For Everyone In 2020 / What Is The Idea Of Women Coming To Lagos Beach To Bath?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.