Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Moral Decadence Of Ladies - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Moral Decadence Of Ladies (2876 Views)

Is using The Bible As A Moral Guide To Raise A Child Harmful? / Let us hear word! Moral decadence is not a 21st century thing / I'm Pregnant Again!! Need Moral Support!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moral Decadence Of Ladies by tammmy(m): 8:54am On Feb 13, 2015
I want to start by saying that i feel strongly that parenting has failed in this generation especial when it has to do with the female folks. So if you are less than 20yrs you fall in the decadent generation, reasons being.....

1, The society is no longer allowed to contribute in grooming this children in terms of discipline, when children understand that their neighbours are capable of dealing with them without parental interference, the church is capable of doing thesame so also is their school teacher please tell me where this child would want to get it wrong

2, With more emphasis to the female children. How can't you not know how to cook simple egwusi soup at age 17 claiming you dont like garri ,ok what can you cook , different kinds of indomie. This is as a result of what the bible says train up a child in the way he should grow and when he does he wunt depart from it'.she grew up eating indomie, the first time she got into the kitchen she caught her mum preparing indomie trust this indomie has also reduced their IQ.

3, Now to the guys
The problem these parents are creating not being able to instill discipline on these girls morally and socially keeps alot on your plate. Have you hard to date a girl whom you virtualy had to teach almost everything how to greet how to cook etc so tell me how they expect marriages to last in this generation where girls live artificial lives .

This is just my take on this issue, i know nairalanders got lots of opinion on this please lets hear you
Re: Moral Decadence Of Ladies by Adaezeagu(f): 9:02am On Feb 13, 2015
Incase
Re: Moral Decadence Of Ladies by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 13, 2015
hmm..
Re: Moral Decadence Of Ladies by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 13, 2015
Imagine pot calling kettle black.

Nigerian men are the worst set of people on earth .

Fact!
Even the 1% redeemable are almost losing it with the situation caused by 99%
kidnapping
Rituals
R@pe dem dey.
Robbery
Terrorist
Fraud
Sugar daddies nko, dem dey

Thief thief pastors

Nigerian men change your Ways o. cool

*eating my French toast*

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moral Decadence Of Ladies by Creamish(f): 9:58am On Feb 13, 2015
Adaezeagu:
Incase

Cute DP.. smiley

@Topic.... #observing
Re: Moral Decadence Of Ladies by 5minsmadness: 10:01am On Feb 13, 2015
Hands op a safety helmet.

You're gonna need it smiley
Re: Moral Decadence Of Ladies by Adaezeagu(f): 10:01am On Feb 13, 2015
Creamish:

Cute DP.. smiley

@Topic.... #observing
tanx dear
Re: Moral Decadence Of Ladies by 5minsmadness: 10:06am On Feb 13, 2015
Tammmy:
How can't you not know how to cook simple egwusi soup at age 17 claiming you dont like garri ,ok what can you cook , different kinds of indomie.
cheesy
I guess this is your vexation and the origin of this thread.
Bro, teach her now. You won't believe I've had to teach two of my exes to cook now. As long as she has a teachable spirit then overlook the issue biko. Women have a natural instinct for cooking. With a little guidance from you she'll even start cooking better than you sef! Talking from experience!

1 Like

Re: Moral Decadence Of Ladies by Gloriagee(f): 11:04am On Feb 13, 2015
I'm just so impressed(?) that inability to cook egusi soup implies even remotely moral decadence.

Now, what if u're under 20 but can cook egusi n efo riro, r u still part of the 'morally decadent generation'? Or egusi n bitter leaf soup cooking skills absolves one of all wrong doing?

1 Like

Re: Moral Decadence Of Ladies by Gloriagee(f): 11:04am On Feb 13, 2015
I'm just so impressed(?) that inability to cook egusi soup implies even remotely moral decadence.

Now, what if u're under 20 but can cook egusi n efo riro, r u still part of the 'morally decadent generation'? Or egusi n bitter leaf soup cooking skills absolves one of all wrong doing?
Re: Moral Decadence Of Ladies by iykedare(m): 11:27am On Feb 13, 2015
I see world War III on this thread.
Re: Moral Decadence Of Ladies by mutter(f): 4:24pm On Feb 13, 2015
Where the mothers also not raising the boys, so why are you focusing on the girls.

Why should neighbours deal with children without parental interferance, that is criminal!
Do you know that most kids have been abused not by strangers but people who knew them.

The church is also not responsible for discipline.

Anyone lay hand on my child, I don`t care who you are, you get a wacking from me.
It is criminal and it is wrong.

My kid´s are a gift from God and God`s gifts are precious to him.
I do not raise my kid`s with brute force.

No! my kid`s need to understand their limits and know what is right and wrong. They need to do things because they are convinced it is the right thing.

Anyone laying their hands on my kid`s has commited a crime and shall be held responsible. I don`t care who you are.

If you like do that to your kids but not to mine.

Do you think that beating makes you a better person?
Certainly not!

As regards cooking my sons and daughters learn how to cook. Why should cooking be left for the girls. Nothing I do not teach my boys. Only make few exceptions. The boys carry the heavy things grin
My second son just entered Uni. Do you think I want him to be dependent on a girl to cook for him He cooks all his food himself.
It does not matter if someone can cook egusi. Cooking is cooking. Once you know how to cook you can always cook anything, the recipes are in the internet.

And please my advice to you, stop trying to equate violence for discipline

2 Likes

Re: Moral Decadence Of Ladies by lilmax(m): 6:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
iykedare:
I see world War III on this thread.
grin
Re: Moral Decadence Of Ladies by EfemenaXY: 7:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
tammmy:
I want to start by saying that i feel strongly that parenting has failed in this generation especial when it has to do with the female folks. So if you are less than 20yrs you fall in the decadent generation, reasons being.....

1, The society is no longer allowed to contribute in grooming this children in terms of discipline, when children understand that their neighbours are capable of dealing with them without parental interference, the church is capable of doing thesame so also is their school teacher please tell me where this child would want to get it wrong

2, With more emphasis to the female children. How can't you not know how to cook simple egwusi soup at age 17 claiming you dont like garri ,ok what can you cook , different kinds of indomie. This is as a result of what the bible says train up a child in the way he should grow and when he does he wunt depart from it'.she grew up eating indomie, the first time she got into the kitchen she caught her mum preparing indomie trust this indomie has also reduced their IQ.

3, Now to the guys
The problem these parents are creating not being able to instill discipline on these girls morally and socially keeps alot on your plate. Have you hard to date a girl whom you virtualy had to teach almost everything how to greet how to cook etc so tell me how they expect marriages to last in this generation where girls live artificial lives .

This is just my take on this issue, i know nairalanders got lots of opinion on this please lets hear you

And what stops a guy from learning how to cook?

I think it's utterly despicable for a man to carry his inability to cook upon himself like some badge of honour. Get up and off your lazy backsides and learn how to cook to save yourself. In this day and age of modern technology, there is absolutely no reason not to know how too.

But hey, go back to the Middle Ages, or better still, eat raw meat if that helps you lot prove your (inconsequential) points. Ladies aren't men's slaves.

Enough said.

5 Likes

Re: Moral Decadence Of Ladies by tammmy(m): 8:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
Statements from the ladies just proves moral decadence more and more

1 Like

Re: Moral Decadence Of Ladies by EfemenaXY: 8:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
tammmy:
Statements from the ladies just proves moral decadence more and more

Women have moved on.

According to you, the menfolk are yet to evolve.
Re: Moral Decadence Of Ladies by damiso(f): 8:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
You people don't get tired of all this gender bashing threads sha una no dey tire ni undecided undecided undecided

Besides not everybody eats egusi soup so how can someone not being able to cook egusi be a sign of moral decadence

Let me wind you up small grin grin my husband was the one who taught me how to make poundo yam and ground rice cos we never used to make them in my house while growing up.Till date he makes most swallows cos I am not consistent one day its fine tomorrow its lump galore..I musy be very morally decadent tonguetongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Moral Decadence Of Ladies by EfemenaXY: 8:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
damiso:
You people don't get tired of all this gender bashing threads sha una no dey tire ni undecided undecided undecided

Besides not everybody eats egusi soup so how can someone not being able to cook egusi be a sign of moral decadence

Let me wind you up small grin grin my husband was the one who taught me how to make poundo yam and ground rice cos we never used to make them in my house while growing up.Till date he makes most swallows cos I am not consistent one day its fine tomorrow its lump galore..I musy be very morally decadent tonguetongue tongue

Your hubby taught you how to cook??!! shocked shocked

#feigned#

Shock...horror...

Damiso, Damiso, better modify that post of yours before a couple of NL males burst a nerve over this! grin grin
Re: Moral Decadence Of Ladies by damiso(f): 8:55pm On Feb 13, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Your hubby taught you how to cook??!! shocked shocked
#feigned#
Shock...horror...

Damiso, Damiso, better modify that post of yours before a couple of NL males burst a nerve over this! grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin

But efe how can I know how to make something that I have never made in my life? Thats why I don't get this his ' not knowing how to make egusi criteria for moral uptightness. What if the girl does not eat egusi? undecided or they don't eat egusi in their house? Its like saying I am morally decadent cos I can't make edikaikong undecided undecided

I really appreciate my MIL (God rest her soul) for the way she raised my husband and intend to do same for my son.Hubby is no Gordon Ramsay but I can't intimidate him with things like cooking or housechores and if I am being honest even my father was lacking in that dept.I can confidently leave hubby and the kids for weeks and I know i won't come back home to a tsunami and the kids eating Mcdees everyday.I don't think my Dad could have coped without domestic help or relatives grin I guess different era, locations and dynamics.

Everyone should learn how to cook..Its a basic survival skill.

1 Like

Re: Moral Decadence Of Ladies by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 13, 2015
Lord @op, there is buka,restaurants, hired cooks etc,chose one.
Ur pocket.
Moral decadence nde.
Mtcheew!
Re: Moral Decadence Of Ladies by ladygogo: 9:07pm On Feb 13, 2015
EfemenaXY:

And what stops a guy from learning how to cook?

I think it's utterly despicable for a man to carry his inability to cook upon himself like some badge of honour. Get up and off your lazy backsides and learn how to cook to save yourself. In this day and age of modern technology, there is absolutely no reason not to know how too.

But hey, go back to the Middle Ages, or better still, eat raw meat if that helps you lot prove your (inconsequential) points. Ladies aren't men's slaves.

Enough said.

*Drops a coin in the collection plate* cool

1 Like

Re: Moral Decadence Of Ladies by ladygogo: 9:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
damiso:

Damiso you are a not a dutiful wife o. How can your hubby teach you how to make simple swallow? shocked
Re: Moral Decadence Of Ladies by damiso(f): 9:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
ladygogo:

Damiso you are a not a dutiful wife o. How can your hubby teach you how to make simple swallow? shocked

Let me just even say the truth sef wink
I HATE making swallow grin except eba cos that one is easy tongue and I don't like it very much..I can go without eating swallow for months so it's a special delicacy for me when I have it.those things take too much darn energy to make joor.someone be turning and turning like workout cheesy and too much of it is not even good for us sef.. undecided

Hubby just got tired of my lumpy efforts cheesy and now makes them himself most of the time but I make some mean soups so I guess the equation balanced cheesy

I do know that's Us so I am in no way saying that's how it should work in all homes.
Re: Moral Decadence Of Ladies by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
very right, so unfortunate we are living in such a time like this. Everywhere is messed up. The first sign of morality in any society is the woman. once the woman is defeated, the society is defeated.It is therefore not suprising that we have so many houses yet very few homes, so many men but few fathers, so many women but very few mothers, so many weddings yet few marriages, so much wealth yet more burdened. so much fading beauty yet very few character, so much glitz and glamour yet deep darkness. there is a need to return to the basics of societal morality, if not; our society will breed some mentally insane jellyfish carnivores.

2 Likes

Re: Moral Decadence Of Ladies by bennyrazz: 9:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
tammmy:

3, Now to the guys

do you have a problem with food? all i keep seeing is cook cook cook
Re: Moral Decadence Of Ladies by EfemenaXY: 9:54pm On Feb 13, 2015
ladygogo:

*Drops a coin in the collection plate* cool

cheesy
Re: Moral Decadence Of Ladies by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 13, 2015
mutter:
Where the mothers also not raising the boys, so why are you focusing on the girls.

Why should neighbours deal with children without parental interferance, that is criminal!
Do you know that most kids have been abused not by strangers but people who knew them.

The church is also not responsible for discipline.

Anyone lay hand on my child, I don`t care who you are, you get a wacking from me.
It is criminal and it is wrong.

My kid´s are a gift from God and God`s gifts are precious to him.
I do not raise my kid`s with brute force.

No! my kid`s need to understand their limits and know what is right and wrong. They need to do things because they are convinced it is the right thing.

Anyone laying their hands on my kid`s has commited a crime and shall be held responsible. I don`t care who you are.

If you like do that to your kids but not to mine.

Do you think that beating makes you a better person?
Certainly not!

As regards cooking my sons and daughters learn how to cook. Why should cooking be left for the girls. Nothing I do not teach my boys. Only make few exceptions. The boys carry the heavy things grin
My second son just entered Uni. Do you think I want him to be dependent on a girl to cook for him He cooks all his food himself.
It does not matter if someone can cook egusi. Cooking is cooking. Once you know how to cook you can always cook anything, the recipes are in the internet.

And please my advice to you, stop trying to equate violence for discipline
tell the truth to the younger ones, tell them early what you learnt late. I hope the time wont come when you will be in deep agony for not doing the needful when you had the opportunity;Just like my parents are presently being burdened by the last born which they don't believe in using cane on.

1 Like

Re: Moral Decadence Of Ladies by Stillfire: 10:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
See another 'bodyguard' for women on the loose! Bloody monitoring spirit! See im mouth like 'moral decadence'. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Nigerian men have no damn right to talk about morality. grin

5 Likes

Re: Moral Decadence Of Ladies by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
O.k so according to the Op, while the ladies are getting more and more morally bankrupt, the males are doing what exactly? Becoming more and more like jesus right? grin

4 Likes

Re: Moral Decadence Of Ladies by EfemenaXY: 12:24am On Feb 14, 2015
Sophyrocks:
O.k so according to the Op, while the ladies are getting more and more morally bankrupt, the males are doing what exactly? Becoming more and more like jesus right? grin

Noooo oh!

The "males" are innocent bystanders (as usual)

These heathen women get morally bankrupt on their own na. Mtcheew!

Stillfire:
See another 'bodyguard' for women on the loose! Bloody monitoring spirit! See im mouth like 'moral decadence'. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Nigerian men have no damn right to talk about morality. grin

Preach it sister!

But come o! Which one be monitoring spirit again? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed smiley

1 Like

Re: Moral Decadence Of Ladies by Nobody: 12:29am On Feb 14, 2015
99.9999% of crime in Nigeria is still committed by nigerian men
I wonder why

3 Likes

Re: Moral Decadence Of Ladies by EfemenaXY: 12:34am On Feb 14, 2015
^^ Nne, I see you opened a hawt, hot thread a few days ago.

Why you nor wait till weekend na? Choi! I missed all the fun. angry angry cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Ok To Take Your Wife To A Strip Club? / Welcome To The 21st Century Where Everything Is Less / No More Pack Your Load And Go,divorce Your Wife And Forfeit Your House To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.