Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Do Not Be Deceived By The Transparency International Report. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Not Be Deceived By The Transparency International Report. (2657 Views)

Video Of Amnesty International Report On Biafra / Transparency International Responds To Cameron Comments Regarding Nigeria / President Buhari To Probe Amnesty International Report On Torture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Not Be Deceived By The Transparency International Report. by theoctopus: 12:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
More from Punch

Re: Do Not Be Deceived By The Transparency International Report. by orinocopulse: 12:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
theoctopus:

Sorry to burst your bubble! TI never said they only have data from the year they were formed. Where did you get that from? World statistics exits on so many subjects from centuries back. Nigerian records exist from even 100 years ago. Look for another thing to cry about.

Thanks for your response.

Transparency International was founded in 1993 but their Corruption Perception Index was in fact LAUNCHED in 1995. They had NO DATA to work with based on their methodology. Do you understand now? I am a professional in this area, so I know what I am talking about and this is my SOURCE: Transparency International WEBSITE: http://www.transparency.org/research/cpi/overview

YOUR SOURCE so far has been Live newsng (not even vanguard or guardian) : http://www.livenewsng.com/2015/02/shocking-buhari-and-obj-tenure-more.html

Let's strike a deal. Show me the report with a TI source and i will admit you are right. Otherwise, do the honorable thing and RETRACT your article.

Best Regards.
Re: Do Not Be Deceived By The Transparency International Report. by theoctopus: 12:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
orinocopulse:

Thanks for your response.

Transparency International was founded in 1993 but their Corruption Perception Index was in fact LAUNCHED in 1995. They had NO DATA to work with based on their methodology. Do you understand now? I am a professional in this area, so I know what I am talking about and this is my SOURCE: Transparency International WEBSITE: http://www.transparency.org/research/cpi/overview

YOUR SOURCE so far has been Live newsng (not even vanguard or guardian) : http://www.livenewsng.com/2015/02/shocking-buhari-and-obj-tenure-more.html

Let's strike a deal. Show me the report with a TI source and i will admit you are right. Otherwise, do the honorable thing and RETRACT your article.

Best Regards.

It seems you have eyes but you cannot see. Is that not yesterday punch? Oya, go and argue with Punch then... grin grin grin

Re: Do Not Be Deceived By The Transparency International Report. by Hoba007: 12:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
theoctopus:

Yesterday punch from page 20

Brosssssssss! This is a paid advert nah! beside there is another body calling themselves Transparency international in Nigeria and the real Transparency international has dissociate itself from the body, maybe your stats is from them. Bross! in this 21st century no reputable organisation would make a statement like this without having copy of it their website.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Not Be Deceived By The Transparency International Report. by orinocopulse: 12:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
theoctopus:

It seems you have eyes but you cannot see. Is that not yesterday punch?... grin grin grin

This is the last word from me on this. SHOW A TRANSPARENCY INTERNATIONAL SOURCE like I have done. Otherwise be honorable enough to admit it is false.

Thanks.
Re: Do Not Be Deceived By The Transparency International Report. by ahaz: 12:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
Hoba007:
The most recent research by the organisation was carried out between 2007-2011. I advised all right thinking individual not to fall for tricks of politicians from both parties, from now till election day there would always be propaganda upon propaganda. Do not jump conclusion do your own research, apply wisdom, do no let other people influence your decision on who to vote for, look at what you see around, the impact the local, state and federal Govt are making in your life either negative or positive.

This is the link to report on Nigeria by TI (2007-2011).http://www.transparency.org/country#NGA_PublicOpinion
ok we should nt be decievd by dm.but if d report is aganst gej its wil be most credible.u apc rats are just pathetic
Re: Do Not Be Deceived By The Transparency International Report. by theoctopus: 12:23pm On Feb 13, 2015
Hoba007:

Brosssssssss! This is a paid advert nah! beside there is another body calling themselves Transparency international in Nigeria and the real Transparency international has dissociate itself from the body, maybe your stats is from them. Bross! in this 21st century no reputable organisation would make a statement like this without having copy of it their website.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Na here you run reach?

I thought you said the problem was livenewsng.com and I should show you from a newspaper? Has TI come out to say the data was wrong? You have nothing to say. Even if you use your logic and start from 1995, the figures still show that

1. OBJ had the worst corruption index and he is currently preaching anti corruption and supporting Buhari
2. GEJ has the best corruption index since that same 1995. He has improved the corruption rating since he became president. So GEJ still comes out shining even with your argument

Give it up bro... grin grin grin
Re: Do Not Be Deceived By The Transparency International Report. by focus7: 12:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
We are not deceived, it is no longer news that the present government is a corrupt government so save yourself of the stress.
Re: Do Not Be Deceived By The Transparency International Report. by BodyKiss(m): 12:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
theoctopus:

So Punch is also damaging its reputation? Sorry if this has really burst your bubble... grin grin grin

Yes they are, unless it's specified somewhere by Punch that it's a paid advert as someone said, which I think it is.

Why is the same report not on TI website?
Re: Do Not Be Deceived By The Transparency International Report. by theoctopus: 12:33pm On Feb 13, 2015
orinocopulse:

This is the last word from me on this. SHOW A TRANSPARENCY INTERNATIONAL SOURCE like I have done. Otherwise be honorable enough to admit it is false.

Thanks.

Take your protest to the front gate of Punch newspapers. Maybe the editor will listen to you...Jnjweeed since 1900 grin grin grin
Re: Do Not Be Deceived By The Transparency International Report. by orinocopulse: 12:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
theoctopus:

Take your protest to the front gate of Punch newspapers. Maybe the editor will listen to you...Jnjweeed since 1900 grin grin grin

Have a nice day! smiley
Re: Do Not Be Deceived By The Transparency International Report. by gabriel212: 1:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
believe TI at your own peril.
Re: Do Not Be Deceived By The Transparency International Report. by customized19: 1:56pm On Feb 13, 2015
Theoctopus is a paid Tanoids that love posting rubbish from there HQ website. Hopefornigeria.com. He is working directly under Abati, he abandon his former busted ID-Thelastpope and switch to this one. Believe him at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Be Deceived By The Transparency International Report. by Kingspin(m): 1:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
Nawoh. This thread is pointless and counter nonsense.
Re: Do Not Be Deceived By The Transparency International Report. by Abiagirl777(f): 2:59pm On Feb 13, 2015
Seun:
Lalasticlala, your attention is needed here.

Seun pls I sent you a mail concerning my thread your anti-spam bot hid/removed then banned me in education section.it's an open letter to NUC.thanks
Re: Do Not Be Deceived By The Transparency International Report. by dunkem21(m): 4:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
Hahahaha. The only campaign of the opposition has crash landed.

Aluta GEJ.
Re: Do Not Be Deceived By The Transparency International Report. by theoctopus: 7:04pm On Feb 13, 2015
customized19:
Theoctopus is a paid Tanoids that love posting rubbish from there HQ website. Hopefornigeria.com. He is working directly under Abati, he abandon his former busted ID-Thelastpope and switch to this one. Believe him at your own peril.

Is that all you got? Hahahahahahahahaha!

Everyone knows that APC has two data centers in Lagos and Abuja and that is where most of the APC supporters on social media post from. The ones on NL have multiple monikers and go around clicking like on every APC post. We know your tricks but you are getting busted daily now. Everyone is seeing you folks for the hypocrites that you are. Your saint Buhari is being taken to the cleaners daily. By the time we get to the elections, he will be worse than a filthy rag! grin grin grin
Re: Do Not Be Deceived By The Transparency International Report. by customized19: 9:22pm On Feb 13, 2015
[s]
theoctopus:

Is that all you got? Hahahahahahahahaha!

Everyone knows that APC has two data centers in Lagos and Abuja and that is where most of the APC supporters on social media post from. The ones on NL have multiple monikers and go around clicking like on every APC post. We know your tricks but you are getting busted daily now. Everyone is seeing you folks for the hypocrites that you are. Your saint Buhari is being taken to the cleaners daily. By the time we get to the elections, he will be worse than a filthy rag! grin grin grin
[/s]

Thelastpope, cry me a river.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Portharcourt Jammed On Wike Thanksgiving Service / President Buhari Lands In Abuja Following His Trip To The Us..Photos / Marijauna Kills Cancer Cells US Government Admits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.