Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

I Had A Strange Dream Last Night - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Had A Strange Dream Last Night (6060 Views)

See The Mistake Made By NTA During Last Night's Network News On Adams Oshiomhole / Ambode Showed Up At Quilox Nightclub Last Night; Nigerians React On Twitter / President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had A Strange Dream Last Night by accountbalance: 2:33pm On May 28, 2017
Who found this thread?
Re: I Had A Strange Dream Last Night by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 16, 2017
ProfessorPeter:
It means that if Buhari eventually wins, Kanuri, Fulani, Hausa and some Yoruba will be going on killing spree while Buhari look the other way

What you said has come to pass.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Strange Dream Last Night by Masterclass32: 12:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
EternalTruths:

Professorpeter got the interpretation perfectly well.

Do you know that this is exactly 50years after the civil war broke out in 1967.

Buhari's death this year will make or mar Nigeria.

I sense trouble and real one for that matter cry

Word. This is exactly 50 yrs after the war. God, being a Person that works with times and seasons have to redeem Nigeria on the yr of the Jubilee - 50th anniversary of the civil war.

Obviously, some forces are against this. So there has to be a 'contending', a fighting of some sort. Enemies of Nigeria and those opposed to God's agenda for this nation WILL be set aside, so that Nigeria will breathe and blossom to her glory. Nigeria has a mandate to execute in the world, particularly at this time. There might be a crisis or two, but it will not amount a war.

Nigeria shall yet be great. Those saying this nation was a Lugard mistake are missing the point. God Himself assembled Nigeria. The British might have done it for their economic reasons but God's hand was there all along.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Strange Dream Last Night by Ratello: 4:15am On Jul 24, 2017
ProfessorPeter:
It means that if Buhari eventually wins, Kanuri, Fulani, Hausa and some Yoruba will be going on killing spree while Buhari look the other way
Some of us are so right after all my brother you are not only a political Professor but also a political Prophet. You have eyes that see! The OP saw a good dream about Buhari but was misled now we know better.
Re: I Had A Strange Dream Last Night by fyneguy: 5:11am On Jul 24, 2017
This new trend of posting Malaria-induced dreams on Nairaland, I don't understand it.
Re: I Had A Strange Dream Last Night by godfromGod: 2:36pm On Sep 06, 2017

I've been having these visions continually for some years now and all indicators says Nigeria isn't healthy except one's choosing to lie. I've shared my war-preparation strategies with my entire family and may relocate all within 90days from now...
Have you relocated? grin

1 Like

Re: I Had A Strange Dream Last Night by EternalTruths: 1:00pm On Oct 12, 2017
This dream is becoming clearer everyday.

Where is the real Buhari.?

Why declare peaceful IPOB terrorists and armed Fulani herdsmen as criminals.?

The dream is getting clearer everyday.
Re: I Had A Strange Dream Last Night by correctguy101(m): 2:36pm On Oct 22, 2017
ProfessorPeter:

My good Lawd, Professor you're a prophet.

Go open church. I don't even know how I reach here but go and open church and milk some pockets niccur.
Re: I Had A Strange Dream Last Night by HeyCorleone(m): 4:01pm On Jan 13, 2018
Nutase:
Disclaimer: I am apolitical and if election were to hold yesterday I am sure i would have voted my Boo-hari.

I woke up sweating and really confused trying to make out the meaning of this nocturnal mystery I had just seen. It left me thinking and I was unable to go back to sleep.
Fellow NLs please help me with an intepretation of this dream as I have lost complete faith in the current govt and have been really clamouring for change.

Scene 1: I saw Nigerian soldiers chained behind a truck and some fake soldiers dressed in army fatigues were guarding the truck waiting for somebody to arrive.
Lo and behold the person arrived and it was our very own GMB displaying his bald head in a well tailored suit. As soon as he arrived he inspected the truck before they locked the back of the truck and drove off in a convoy which included GMB in a black SUV.
Scene 2: We tried trailing the car before I woke up.

Can anyone help me inteprete this dream before I lose my mind as I am contemplating not voting for anyone again.

So you're one of those who plunged us into the mess we're currently into, even after this your funny dream.

I leave you and your likes in the arm of posterity.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Strange Dream Last Night by Nutase: 4:04pm On Jan 13, 2018
HeyCorleone:

So you're one of those who plunged us into the mess we're currently into, even after this your funny dream.

I leave you and your likes in the arm of posterity.
how na?? After that dream I switched loyalties.
Re: I Had A Strange Dream Last Night by Warship: 4:09pm On Jan 13, 2018
From Bachamas to Tivs being slaughtered like goats.
Re: I Had A Strange Dream Last Night by Warship: 4:10pm On Jan 13, 2018
Nutase:

You are a disappointment to God.
Re: I Had A Strange Dream Last Night by HeyCorleone(m): 4:14pm On Jan 13, 2018
Nutase:

I dig this your moniker tho'. How's it pronounced?!
Re: I Had A Strange Dream Last Night by drss2(m): 4:22pm On Jan 13, 2018
Nutase:
Disclaimer: I am apolitical and if election were to hold yesterday I am sure i would have voted my Boo-hari.

I woke up sweating and really confused trying to make out the meaning of this nocturnal mystery I had just seen. It left me thinking and I was unable to go back to sleep.
Fellow NLs please help me with an intepretation of this dream as I have lost complete faith in the current govt and have been really clamouring for change.

Scene 1: I saw Nigerian soldiers chained behind a truck and some fake soldiers dressed in army fatigues were guarding the truck waiting for somebody to arrive.
Lo and behold the person arrived and it was our very own GMB displaying his bald head in a well tailored suit. As soon as he arrived he inspected the truck before they locked the back of the truck and drove off in a convoy which included GMB in a black SUV.

Can anyone help me inteprete this dream before I lose my mind as I am contemplating not voting for anyone again.
ur dream has come to pass. benue massacre by terrorist herds men is ur interpretation.
Re: I Had A Strange Dream Last Night by Daviddson(m): 4:25pm On Jan 13, 2018
Warship:

You are a disappointment to God.
It seems you're just looking for attention. What has her narrating a dream got to do with being a disappointment to God?

1 Like

Re: I Had A Strange Dream Last Night by drss2(m): 4:26pm On Jan 13, 2018
noblezone:
If Buhari wins, he will surely deal with the army!
He will avenge the killing of Boko Haram members whom he advised should be treated like the Niger Delta militants.
ur words has been fulfilled. buari dullard has avenged his boko arams brothers with, benue, adamawa n taraba blood.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Strange Dream Last Night by Warship: 4:29pm On Jan 13, 2018
Daviddson:
It seems you're just looking for attention. What has her narrating a dream got to do with being a disappointment to God?

She said she switched camp to APC despite that dream.
Re: I Had A Strange Dream Last Night by drss2(m): 4:30pm On Jan 13, 2018
ProfessorPeter:
very good interpretation. buari dullard is currently looking d oda way as his terrorist army massacre Christians in cold blood.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Strange Dream Last Night by yanshDoctor: 4:33pm On Jan 13, 2018
most dreams are future invent and majority of the time it cannot br change. like last night i had a dream my long ticket casted. i work up and check and saw it cast. its just to show the event but some can be avoided.
Re: I Had A Strange Dream Last Night by Daviddson(m): 4:34pm On Jan 13, 2018
Warship:

She said she switched camp to APC despite that dream.
She said the opposite. Read again.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Strange Dream Last Night by kettykings: 4:37pm On Jan 13, 2018
for those who refuse to speak up and against what is happening this messgae is for you

First they came for the MASSOB, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not MASSOB.

Then they came for the IPOB, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not IPOB.

Then they came for the Middle belt, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not from Middle belt.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me

1 Like

Re: I Had A Strange Dream Last Night by Nutase: 4:38pm On Jan 13, 2018
HeyCorleone:

I dig this your moniker tho'. How's it pronounced?!
any how you pronounce it is okay.
Re: I Had A Strange Dream Last Night by kettykings: 4:41pm On Jan 13, 2018
@Nutase please dream another dream or else fulani herdsmen will wipe out nigeria

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Strange Dream Last Night by Operette(m): 5:49pm On Jan 13, 2018
kettykings:
@Nutase please dream another dream or else fulani herdsmen will wipe out nigeria
grin grin
Re: I Had A Strange Dream Last Night by Ratello: 2:24am On Jan 11, 2019
Nutase:

This dream came to you way back in 2015 now we are in 2019 can you now see that dreams do tell stories about the future. Get in line, get your PVC and be counted by voting out the demon called Buhari and vote for Atiku, you truly saw the future at least with what Boko Haram (fake army uniform soldiers) had done to us under Buhari. Tell others about your dream

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Strange Dream Last Night by SalamRushdie: 5:54am On Jan 11, 2019
And your dream came to pass Nutase !!!! Buhari suppressed our military and and fake jihadist in military cloths have been going around killing Nigerians

1 Like

Re: I Had A Strange Dream Last Night by MylezKayn(m): 6:06am On Jan 11, 2019
If Buhari wins, he will surely deal with the army!
He will avenge the killing of Boko Haram members whom he advised should be treated like the Niger Delta militants.
almost 4 years down the line and ur prediction is almost 100% accurate. A second tenure is not an option

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Defence Of The South South And South East Political Choice / CNN To Rotimi Amaechi,you Are Nigeria's Most Corrupt Politician / Ipob Goes Violent, Clash With Hausa Community In Rivers State, 4 Killed (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.