Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

See what can happen during NYSC one year service (A disguised blessing)!photos - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / See what can happen during NYSC one year service (A disguised blessing)!photos (4493 Views)

Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration / Robbers Disguised As Policemen, Rape Corpers Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway / 10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Staying In Family House During NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See what can happen during NYSC one year service (A disguised blessing)!photos by akubudejud(m): 9:34am On Feb 13, 2015
On a serious note, Getting your WIFE OR HUSBAND during NYSC year is a BLESSING!!

IF THE NATIONAL YOUTH SERVICE CORPS BYE-LAWS SECTION NUMBER 7 MAY SEEM NOT TO BE IMPORTANT TO MANY MEMBERS, WELL MANY LIKE ME WILL BE GRATEFUL FOR THE FLEXIBILITY OF THE SCHEME BY-LAWS REGARDING MARRIAGE.

Section number 7.***** Marriage During Service Year says: cheesy

A member who desires to get married during the service year shall:

(a) Be allowed to perform the marriage ceremony in any place of his/his choice;

(b) Any member who wishes to apply to apply for leave of absence for the purpose of sub-paragraph (a) above shall do so not
later than four weeks before the date of the proposed marriage.

Truly speaking the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) is indeed a blessing in disguise for many Nigerian youth who see marriage as part of life and what makes it go round, meanwhile, I will never in my life believe I will meet my heartthrob during my one year service let alone marry her (not as corper then)and today we are not only married but have kids and doing great.

If you seek my own opinion now, the whole program (NYSC) might be a divine plan for ONE to really settle his or her matrimonial life (If caution and sincerity is put to play here and not a play boy or Casanova kind of life exhibited around this period).

Many of my friends both male and female got married during this period not necessarily with a co-corper but someone around their jurisdiction! At the (Orientation camp),(individual primary assignment),(friends of their friend ), fellowship members like NCCF, NFCS, Muslim groups and even external non corper friends who visit corpers at the lodge, IT IS IMPORTANT TO BE FRIENDLY TO THOSE AROUND YOU BE A GOOD, HARDWORKING AND NICE CORPER BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW WHO IS WATCHING YOU.

So what do you think?..is it now true that this scheme ( NYSC ) is almost defeated in Nigeria? I think this area should be looked into for national integration.

8888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

A popular and True Love Story is between Pamela and Jideobi!

From NYSC to the Ruby Gardens -

Pamela and Jideobi who met during the National Youth Service Corps in Lagos....!

Pamela and Jideobi’s story is a beautiful tale. They found love at the Lagos NYSC camp where they had gone to serve the fatherland. Pamela was the beauty queen of her platoon and represented them for the Miss Camp contest. In the course of that duty, she not only won herself the admiration of everyone who gazed upon her beauty but also the heart of Mr Macho himself, Jideobi, who had won the competition hands down for finest male in Camp Lagos.
From a few glances at each other, came the initial hi and hellos and then the long talks and a relationship was borne.

Pamela and Jideobi were a model couple. source:Kemisolafilaniblog

Re: See what can happen during NYSC one year service (A disguised blessing)!photos by akubudejud(m): 9:36am On Feb 13, 2015
MORE OF THE NYSC GOODY-GOODY..!

Re: See what can happen during NYSC one year service (A disguised blessing)!photos by Dyt(f): 9:42am On Feb 13, 2015
Something abt BALD men
Re: See what can happen during NYSC one year service (A disguised blessing)!photos by akubudejud(m): 9:48am On Feb 13, 2015
..extra!!

Re: See what can happen during NYSC one year service (A disguised blessing)!photos by jerflakes(m): 11:32am On Feb 13, 2015
Gold diggers be like

Dyt:
Something abt BALD men

2 Likes

Re: See what can happen during NYSC one year service (A disguised blessing)!photos by Ademat7(m): 9:59pm On Feb 13, 2015
I love dis; mod FP ya!
Re: See what can happen during NYSC one year service (A disguised blessing)!photos by tunmmyunited(m): 8:52am On Feb 14, 2015
Re: See what can happen during NYSC one year service (A disguised blessing)!photos by Drkul(f): 9:29am On Feb 14, 2015
NYSC, connecting people.

1 Like

Re: See what can happen during NYSC one year service (A disguised blessing)!photos by Agrika: 7:53am On Feb 16, 2015
Miss beauty? Mr. Macho?
Re: See what can happen during NYSC one year service (A disguised blessing)!photos by onyekachee(f): 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
Congratulations op,your wife fine scarra
Re: See what can happen during NYSC one year service (A disguised blessing)!photos by heatmeup(f): 8:43pm On Feb 21, 2015
i love this
Re: See what can happen during NYSC one year service (A disguised blessing)!photos by Syfy(f): 5:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
wow, so lovely
Re: See what can happen during NYSC one year service (A disguised blessing)!photos by suyamasta(m): 5:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
Wooooowww congratss! to u both

(1) (Reply)

How To Save Your FG Allowance Without Living Like A Pauper At Your PPA. / When Is Next Batch Coming Up? / 12 Things No One Tells You About Nysc Orientation Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.