Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,299 members, 7,846,337 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences (54255 Views)

FG Revokes Licences Of ABC Transport Courier, Nine Others / MASSOB Launches Biafran Currency, Vehicle Number Plates, Drivers Licence In Ower / PDP and GEJ Were Denied By Vehicle Drivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by SailorXY: 7:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
adeA1:
Why we don't let go of these fellow tintmakers?? No wonder Nigeria is always being portrayed abroad as a fake/failed nation, fake/ failed ethnist amidst. These fellows talkin of benefitin ones' nation re found nylon instead they appear @everywia habitable to man not only as a bad rag tag but also as a helradier of almost all the most strangest sort of atrocities ever commited by man on earth. Indulging / bringin forth, inventin of wild act has eva knwn as their germent - we need to go cos we have everythin to make a nation has always bn their utterances of their strogglin point meanwhile u find them @almost all the nook and cranies of nigeria earning their livelihood mind u they have everythin as they say maybe they re lackin the management....who is fooling who. I think its high time we let the flock of bad monkey out of the nigria cage to pave way for the goodmind people to peep our way and start benefitin us as 1nigeria. Enof of rottenethnicity who are but just to make our geographical protrudin stomach look good they have notin to render us . Howeva they re good at makin them a mere beautification of wealthy land.
honestly this made no iota of sense
Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by lezz(m): 7:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
jdbrasco:
So watz ur problem if its land locked. Will it be d only land lock country in d world. For ur info, there are land locked countries in Africa that are doing well; Bostwana and Rwanda comes to mind. And why are u speaking for d so called minorities as u termed it. U are fighting GEJ cos he is frm d minority .Do u think dey are wit d nigeria arrangement? If Nigeria is not restructured into a true federating units, regions will agitate for self rule period. I'm jst wondering y is a problem to u. Is d whole world a country?
secession won't solve biafran problem or nigeria's problems. I am an advocate of true federalism. That'S what nigeria needs.

if biafra goes the minorities might not want to remain with nigeria but i am certain they won't join biafra.

it should be a round table talk
Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by Kurpu60: 8:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] WHO IS AFRAID OF GOING THEIR OWN WAY? WE HAVE ALL IT TAKES TO SURVIVE AS A NATION. TALK OF CRUDE OIL, AGRICULTURE, ANIMALS OF ALL TYPES, SOLID MENISALS, LAND AND HUMAN RESOURCES, NAME THEM. LIST YOUR OWN LET'S SEE THE ZONE THAT IS ADVANTAGEOUS.
Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by kestolove95(m): 8:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
xtervaganza:
you de mjnd the fools
hahahhahah...ril fools
Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by tonyzaks: 8:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
Who be d cbn governor and transport minister, shey dey no get dem
Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
Take it or leave it, Eastern Nigeria remain the most ingenious component of this country, woven into the very fabric of every society in its nooks & crannies......for one, what the Biafrans saw as early as 1967 is what the others are beginning to realize in this modern day. Believe me if another Biafran secession should begin today, most regions would see reason with them, it's just that no one is cut out for that in this age, albeit there's very little left to fight for. Where have you seen a forced marriage? It only goes to show that the survival of this union depends largely on the Igbos and what do they get in return?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by Tonason: 8:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
[quote author=customized19 post=30694483]

I believe in this your spirit. One NIGERIA with the spirit of Biafra.
Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by Tonason: 8:33pm On Feb 13, 2015
donnypool:

instead of this ibo people to use their allocation from FG to develop their backward region, they are using it for nonsense
You are forward. Without Biafra all the whole NIGERIA would be backward.

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by ICHINONYE(m): 8:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
Nigeria wil 4eva remainone, no body or no tribe can devideus, 2geda we re winners
Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by teufelein(f): 8:40pm On Feb 13, 2015
ATTENTION!!! INDIGENOUS PEOPLE OF BIAFRA (IPOB) FRIENDS OF BIAFRA(FOB) AND ENEMIES OF BIAFRA(EOB).......
THE PM EDITION OF RADIO BIAFRA LIVE BROADCAST IS ON NOW!!!....WITH OUR EMINENT HOST Nnamdi Kanu FROM LONDON. Pls note that there will be no interruption, as director decided to make a short trip to london just to resolve the technical challenges encountered this past few days. You can Listen to the broadcast via any of the following listening post: for those living in Aba, Onitsha, PH, Owerri, Nwangele, Nkwerre, Ntigha, Orlu, Igweocha, oraifite, Ihiala, Asaba, Ibusa, Ideato, ozubulu, Nnewi, Etiti, Okigwe, Mbano, Ngwa and its environ tune in to CHk 97.6 biafra FM ......for others living outside this locations, ON TUNEIN SEARCH FOR radio biafra, www.biafrarestoration.com, http://tunein.com/radio/Radio-Biafra-s225376/
http://www.radioforest.net/radio/radio-biafra/688339
http://www.radioforest.net/radio/rbl-world/745050
www.biafratv.co www.forum.radiobiafra.co, radiobiafra.co, ipob.org, www.biafravoice.com,rblworld.tv, indigenouspeopleofbiafra.org, rbl www.peopleofbiafra.org, also on AMOS 5 17°E SATELLITE, EUTELSAT, ARABSAT and DAARSAT or any free to air decoder .....Numbers to call during broadcast are +442081339976, +2348059098137, +2348168613291,and radiobiafra1 and radiobiafra for skype .....Director's effort is relentless as he and fellow hard core biafrans are working earnestly to ensure that other parts of biafra land starts listening via FM as well.... ‪#‎UDO‬

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by xklucvG: 8:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
aorta:
igbo and their mumuism!!!una don try violence way but no success.......
Let them go what do you need the Igbo for.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by xklucvG: 8:46pm On Feb 13, 2015
amuniiopz:
foolish set of people.... Biafra my foot.
They are foolish and you still want them around you? What for?

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by Neplusultra(f): 8:47pm On Feb 13, 2015
Noble11:
Everyday dey go dey shout that igbo ppl na the problem for this country..but make this problem go so una go live in peace, una go dey shout one Nigeria again.......
I don't understand.....SMH!!!
U dnt nid to undrstnd grin d fear of igbo!

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 13, 2015
Bleep you
kestolove95:
United state of Biafra....usb...:ahahahaha usb..una won transfr file?
Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by Neplusultra(f): 8:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
watchindelta:
I will join u ppl because of technology. lol. but Nigerian ummm.
Lol! Y u wan join us na cheesy
Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
Mumu I can see how developed your western region is with dirty brown roofs and mud houses,no wonder all of you are from Lagos. Ndiara!
donnypool:

instead of this ibo people to use their allocation from FG to develop their backward region, they are using it for nonsense

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by xklucvG: 8:57pm On Feb 13, 2015
Rexxie:

us? Which us u talkin'bout? Theres no us,dammit..n there aint no bloody one nigeria..
Right! some people in this jungle called Nigeria do not even know this they think Nigeria starts and end in their tribal enclave. I am Edo and i see no reason why i should be Nigerian. The SE and The SS will be liberated come what may.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by Unemadu: 8:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
iiichidodo:
Massob can quit this mindless nonsense and prepare conscrptions for an expeditionary force with an intelligience arm abroad to seek affiliations,funding and aid from foreign secret intelligiences,groups and diasporeans who still believe in the dream...if we get Biya,Omar Bongo and Obiang on ourside then 2015 could just be the year of all years.But we must bid our time for Asari or Tompolo to sound the alarm.

Are you a military personnel?
Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by xklucvG: 9:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
kekakuz:
What many of your forefathers died a useless death without succeeding in 1965

now

you want to achieve by making number plate and currency

What blood cannot buy,nothing can buy

God go catch una if buhari enter
You can say whatever you like we Niger Delta is secceding too .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by Rexnegro(m): 9:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
notoriousbabe:
you aint going no where men. We are all gonna sink together in Naija grin
Lwkmdh Hahahahaha hehehehehehe yayayayayayaya laughing in Chinese: ...bro u funny o
Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by xklucvG: 9:04pm On Feb 13, 2015
iiichidodo:
Massob can quit this mindless nonsense and prepare conscrptions for an expeditionary force with an intelligience arm abroad to seek affiliations,funding and aid from foreign secret intelligiences,groups and diasporeans who still believe in the dream...if we get Biya,Omar Bongo and Obiang on ourside then 2015 could just be the year of all years.But we must bid our time for Asari or Tompolo to sound the alarm.
The SS is ready too we must liberate.
Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by Neplusultra(f): 9:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
People wey get say for biafra neva talk finish na dese ones grin its funny how igbo matters give pple hbp cheesy who is scared of sometin?? Reminds me of Moses and Pharoah grin Guess wot hapnd at last kiss

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by Unemadu: 9:10pm On Feb 13, 2015
lisimmo:

I'm Yoruba and i should let you know we are not antagonizing you. We are making best of the Biafran idea. Have you asked why Igbo in southwest and North only go home (to village they call it) during Christmas and they don't take their cars along.

Have you asked if Igbo in other parts of Nigeria will willing leave and go back to the east.

Biafra was only possible in 1966 because of the pogrom against igbo in the North that forced all of them from other parts of Nigeria to go back to the east otherwise igbi wouldn't leave those areas.

Moreover have you checked the Nigerian map to see that the whole of Southeast is barely larger than Bornu state. Can this place occupy the whole of Igbo in Nigeria?

Southeast is land locked which means for your importation and exportation you'll need to go though neighboring countries.

Wake up my friends. This is why we are laughing because except there is a war (which i don't pray for) that forces igbo back to the Southeast, Biafra will remain only on the pages of the newspaper.

And you will claim to be educated

There are plenty of land locked countries doing very well even in africa eg rwanda and botswana

Igbos are natural tradesmen so access to sea means nothing

There are nations smaller than south east states

You need to read more

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by Neplusultra(f): 9:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
zendy:

Under international law,anyone can own or run investments anywhere in the world. The fact that Igbos have investments in Abuja or Lagos does not mean in anyway that they will lose their investment because they now have their own separate country. Will the Igbos also lose their investment in London,New York,Berlin and others because they have a new country? Will an Igbo man lose his house in Ghana because he us Nigerian? Of course Not,so why should he lose because he has become Biafran? By the way,there is nothing egotistical about one seeking freedom. It is the right of Man
Save ur breath. Explain nothing to anyone,if u have to explain anytin its d higher powers wen d time comes wink
Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by Horllamideh(m): 9:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
aanumama:
God bless republic of Biafra, hope those in Lagos are packing already grin grin grin grin
i tot you guys said lagos is a no man's land....
Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
Horllamideh:

i tot you guys said lagos is a no man's land....
Mumu, don't you notice the sarcasm there.
Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by rumomonga(m): 9:33pm On Feb 13, 2015
Balkan:
In as much as I believe in Biafra I do not believe in secession.
I now belive in one Nigeria but with the spirit of Biafra in me.
The whole Nigeria will be Biafra land one day.

The agenda of one Nigeria is to annex the yoruba land through property
an land acquisition. control the economy the way jews are controlling world
economy.

make them tenants in their own land untill they all surrender.
Long Live one Nigeria
Long live Biafra

The agenda is working

Your wisdom is in the reverse gear #olodo
Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by jaz(m): 9:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
and they haven't been arrested and tried for treason... ?
Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by Adelivinggreat(m): 9:44pm On Feb 13, 2015
Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by jdbrasco(m): 9:44pm On Feb 13, 2015
lezz:
secession won't solve biafran problem or nigeria's problems. I am an advocate of true federalism. That'S what nigeria needs.

if biafra goes the minorities might not want to remain with nigeria but i am certain they won't join biafra.

wat kind of round table talk ? The northern elite will not even allow d implementation of national confab. So wat how do we proceed?
Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by jdbrasco(m): 9:44pm On Feb 13, 2015
lezz:

wat kind of round table talk ? The northern elite will not even allow d implementation of national confab. So, how do we proceed from here?
Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by Duru1(m): 9:50pm On Feb 13, 2015
netmillionaires:

I wonder y my average igbo brothers can't realized that they are being brainwashed into shouting biafra biafra. Separation is not our problem in nigeria. Now Nigeria is divided into 3 major group each of who wants to be the leader. Can't this igbos take a clue from what is happening in Rivers now. If u form ur biafra, who will be the leader? Imo wants to lead so is enugu, abia etc. B4 u know it there will be fight again and Abia will say they want to go and from Abiafra until a village in Igbo land will become a country. Is it not the same packs of thieves like Alam and co that will be ruling and stealing ur common wealth? Time for U to use ur brain. Ur leaders are only fighting 4 their own selfish interest becos that's the only way they can become presidents and fill their pockets. A word is enough for the wise.

Joker, anybody can be a leader. Nigeria's major problem is tribalism as well as trust or lack thereof. By the way, where did you get the whiff that the new nation will have Imo, Enugu, Abia, Delta, River...?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Independence Anniversary Expenditure For The Past 5 Years. - Nasir El-rufai / Lagos Embarks On “Operation Show Your Planning Permit” (photos) / Fadaka: Currency For Yoruba, Oduduwa Republic To Be Stronger Than Dollars- Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.