Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,075 members, 7,852,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:05 PM

MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences (54279 Views)

FG Revokes Licences Of ABC Transport Courier, Nine Others / MASSOB Launches Biafran Currency, Vehicle Number Plates, Drivers Licence In Ower / PDP and GEJ Were Denied By Vehicle Drivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by LAX89(m): 6:00pm On Feb 13, 2015
aorta:
igbo and their mumuism!!!una don try violence way but no success.......

What you should wonder about is: 'Why does Nigeria love and need Igbos so much, that Nigeria doesn't want Igbos to leave, and would rather kill millions of people, including children and women, instead of allowing Igbos to leave'.
Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by bobchigar(m): 6:07pm On Feb 13, 2015
Ofornaira:
must it be achieved through war? Some countries have been divided through dialogue.

But Nigeria is not ready to split now
Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by Dbboy(m): 6:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
Tundenoni:
Nobody can divide us

#teamonenigeria

SaiBuhari

you want buhari that endorsed bokoharam to rule you go ahead and stay with him why are you been disturbed about another region. i thought the school of thought here was igbo were the cause of your problem yet you still want to see the igbo face, we would all agree to stay with you bunch on account of allowing us hold the apex role in these country thats the presidency wink wink wink or are Nigeria scared having an igbo president.
Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by piagetskinner(m): 6:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
If una wan create una own country, make ona go buy land 4 cameroon#cos we are NIGeRIA!
Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by Akinsz: 6:12pm On Feb 13, 2015
I love that... Keep dreaming... Lol.
Balkan:
In as much as I believe in Biafra I do not believe in secession.
I now belive in one Nigeria but with the spirit of Biafra in me.
The whole Nigeria will be Biafra land one day.

The agenda of one Nigeria is to annex the yoruba land through property
an land acquisition. control the economy the way jews are controlling world
economy.

make them tenants in their own land untill they all surrender.
Long Live one Nigeria
Long live Biafra

The agenda is working
Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by youngchizi(m): 6:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
interesting!!!
Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by tomzman: 6:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
Bunch of jokers!
Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by subzidi: 6:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
speak2emmalex:
I can't wait to dump that yeye ECOWAS/Nigerian passport.

Nigeria is a fraud created by laugard and named by his girlfriend. Little wonder why almost all Nigerian leaders a fraud starts.Corruption will never end until Nigeria disintegrates.

One Nigeria my butt!!
Are we really united even as Igbos? My brother igbo enwe Eze! We will even be worse off as Biafrans as a few cabal from Anambra/Imo/Abia/Enugu etc will hijack leadership and we are back to square one! We are better off as one united Nigeria with its numerous potentials!

God Bless the Republic of Biafra

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by HerexG(m): 6:22pm On Feb 13, 2015
The Land of my own

Is the land that I will reign

The land that i will flourish and find my delight in You never with pain

A land where the Sun arise and all the brightness of the sky exudes, truly a land I can call my own

Though the whirlwind ravaged us but it won't go in vain

The Blood, the pains, the sweat and all the Cries of thy seeds in years past will remain lingering until thy freedom is regained

The strong relies on his might but a wise man beckons on his wisdom

Like the soldier ants we waged war against our enemies but got pecked by the joint evil foreign birds, devoiding our neighbors of wisdom and empowering them all with the volatile life extinguishing weapons to deprive us of our rights.

But like a peaceful dove and the wise tortoise we must be free and like a tall edifies we must grow

So let it Reign let it Reign Oh my loving Biafra ! I must let Biafra Reign !

You can't hid a lited candle under the bed and sleep on the same bed.

Biafra is my Peace !

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by phillip001(m): 6:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
May thunder fire your father idiot.
kekakuz:
What many of your forefathers died a useless death without succeeding in 1965

now

you want to achieve by making number plate and currency

What blood cannot buy,nothing can buy

God go catch una if buhari enter

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by phillip001(m): 6:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
[quote author=ebamma post=30696366]clowns[/quot your father is an idiot
Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:

Yes the country's economy is in the hands of Ndigbo. Dangote, Otedola, Adunuga and the rest are from Nnewi.
okonjo iweala, Charles soludo and emefiele are igbos. My assertion still holds that igbos control the economic affairs of the nation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by DarePeters(m): 6:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
36STATES:

"I get am before" doesn't count. We Igbos hate" I get am before". Today, Hausas and Yorubas are leaving off the wealth of Igboland and Niger Delta. Cocoa can't sustain you, a population of over 45 million people. We Igbos are subsidizing you and we expect some respect and gratitude from you guys. Lagos was built entirely from oil, Abuja the same and all the state capitals.
see comment, nt ur fault anyways bt dat of our clueless leaders who depend solely on oil.Nig have ova 30 natural resources, d bitumen in ondo (untouched) alone is enough to tile d whole of africa.Erase dat belief dat Nig can't exist without oil.In fact, many things have worsen.You can't compare education in the time of leaders like Awo to nw.Cocoa money was spent on many projects which are still in existence till now.The great OAU was built with cocoa money which was also African most beautiful campus after its completion.The problem of nig is nt resources bt MANAGEMENT.Meanwhile, u need to read abt all british colonies and der present status among cities in der country, saying Lagos was built by oil is ntn bt an erroneous statement...and lest i forget, u n
eed to know dat oil will eventually dry up one day.
Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by Mckennedy: 6:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
DarePeters:
see comment, nt ur fault anyways bt dat of our clueless leaders who depend solely on oil.Nig have ova 30 natural resources, d bitumen in ondo (untouched) alone is enough to tile d whole of africa.Erase dat belief dat Nig can't exist without oil.In fact, many things have worsen.You can't compare education in the time of leaders like Awo to nw.Cocoa money was spent on many projects which are still in existence till now.The great OAU was built with cocoa money which was also African most beautiful campus after its completion.The problem of nig is nt resources bt MANAGEMENT.Meanwhile, u need to read abt all british colonies and der present status among cities in der country, saying Lagos was built by oil is ntn bt an erroneous statement...and lest i forget, u n
eed to know dat oil will eventually dry up one day.

I never for one day heard any news about ondo bitumen, that aside so we should wait until the oil dries up before Biafra will actualized ? Or ain't there UN chatter on right of indigenous people? Or ain't Nigeria a signatory to that UN chatter ? Do ur research and disprove

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by yazz09(m): 6:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
donnypool:

instead of this ibo people to use their allocation from FG to develop their backward region, they are using it for nonsense

Who is this bofun that thinks he can say wateva he doesn't know. Aboki all the development FG brought to the north, you guys still are the poorest in the nation.

Biafra have come to stay.

Long live Republic of Biafra
Long live Igbos

4 Likes

Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 13, 2015
Keegan:

Ode ni e, a big fool you are.
truth is always bitter.
Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by mtchris(m): 6:59pm On Feb 13, 2015
All these northerners dey vex say we no wan be nigeria again... Haha, i no blame them sha. Yeye people full of terrorists. Up Biafra
Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by Emmanuel247(m): 7:02pm On Feb 13, 2015
Tundenoni:
Nobody can divide us

#teamonenigeria

SaiBuhari

Na by force to be ONE Nigeria??
Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by Malawian(m): 7:06pm On Feb 13, 2015
the truth is that if we igbos are serious about BIAFRA, we dont even need the permission of Nigerians to actualise it. all we need is state of the art drones.
Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by ollyruffy: 7:07pm On Feb 13, 2015
I think Nigeria should allow these people go. They have caused enough confusion already in the polity all in the name of their bid to realize Biafra.

Even now, an average Ibo man is supporting Jonathan government based on tribalism and religion sentiments.
Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 13, 2015
LAX89:

What you should wonder about is: 'Why does Nigeria love and need Igbos so much, that Nigeria doesn't want Igbos to leave, and would rather kill millions of people, including children and women, instead of allowing Igbos to leave'.
we love igbo women- FFK grin grin grin
Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 13, 2015
I am not against one nigeria, If nigeria can guarantee equality and restructuring to zones, then nigeria will be a better place to be, but the way its right now I will opt for Biafra, the only thing binding this country is Oil in the delta, once the oil finishes yoruba and Awusa will call for disolution of nigeria.
Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
ollyruffy:
I think Nigeria should allow these people go. They have caused enough confusion already in the polity all in the name of their bid to realize Biafra.

Even now, an average Ibo man is supporting Jonathan government based on tribalism and religion sentiments.

I noticed that too at a newspaper stand today. An ibo man was just airing out his opinion based on ethnic sentiments.
Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by Neplusultra(f): 7:27pm On Feb 13, 2015
Igbo Amaka kiss Bold step cool We've got balls!!!! cool
Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by xtervaganza(m): 7:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
kestolove95:
United state of Biafra....usb...:ahahahaha usb..una won transfr file?
you de mjnd the fools
Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by Neplusultra(f): 7:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
Masterclass32:
As much as I would love Biafra to materialise seeing the travails of the Igbo in this country, it may not.
embarassed

Reason? Its not just the will of God. This country was constituted for a purpose and it must be accomplished, despite the distractions of enemies masqurading as allies.

I remember praying for Biafra. Classic case of praying amiss.

As for the Igbo, we shall rise again.
We shall rise smiley
Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by Neplusultra(f): 7:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
Masterclass32:

U gotta calm down

It shouldn't be anyone's business if we decide to seek our seperate country.
I dunno how people manage to cry more dan d bereaved, isnt it foolish??!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by muredo(m): 7:34pm On Feb 13, 2015
I love Nairaland so much!!!!
Anytime I really want to laugh,Just check me there,some comments will make you crack your ribs,Love you guys!!!!
Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by Neplusultra(f): 7:36pm On Feb 13, 2015
shineeye:
Are you God to prophesy on igbo agenda?the agenda is working and you are handicap you cant even lift up a tiny pin on the floor
Lmao!!!!
Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by Neplusultra(f): 7:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
zendy:
Nigeria is a fraud created by the British 'rogue' called Lord Lugard and named by his 'girlfriend' Flora Shaw. Biafra must surely come to exist because it is the inalienable right of the Igbos to decide if they want to be Nigerians or not. All those shouting 'one Nigeria' are only doing it for the oil money of the south-South people and the enormous untapped oil reserves in Igboland. This fraud called 'Nigeria' must end this year 2015 and my people,the Igbos must regain the freedom they lost to the colonial masters that 'grouped' us together with people we have nothing in common with
Yea!!!!
Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by hoobs(m): 7:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
zendy:
Nigeria is a fraud created by the British 'rogue' called Lord Lugard and named by his 'girlfriend' Flora Shaw. Biafra must surely come to exist because it is the inalienable right of the Igbos to decide if they want to be Nigerians or not. All those shouting 'one Nigeria' are only doing it for the oil money of the south-South people and the enormous untapped oil reserves in Igboland. This fraud called 'Nigeria' must end this year 2015 and my people,the Igbos must regain the freedom they lost to the colonial masters that 'grouped' us together with people we have nothing in common with
...u mean animals,blood sucking vampires,doz fucking northerns aint human!
Re: MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences by godoluwa(m): 7:47pm On Feb 13, 2015
as far as am concerned, it will be better if each tribe goes their separate way. this One Nigeria is nt working at all. for us to enjoy d gift of nature. Northerner spent most years on the throne of power & d result was failure. Same during Yoruba & Igbo man. when each region goes their separate ways, we shall be able to develop our region. much power that these politician have shall be reduced. am a yoruba man & am tired of furcking 1NIGERIA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign / Could These Be Why Electricty Is Stable In Nigeria Now??? Photos / Elderly Man Lies On The Floor To Greet Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.