Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

PHOTOS: Prof. Osibanjo's Pretty Daughter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Prof. Osibanjo's Pretty Daughter (2160 Views)

Prof.osibanjo & Wife Accredited In Vgc(photos) / Prof Osibanjo Regarded As APC's Presidential Candidate In A Poster / Prof. Osibanjo Visits Ejigbo Osun State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Prof. Osibanjo's Pretty Daughter by olokfor: 11:40am On Feb 13, 2015
Meet Kiki Osibanjo, the daughter of APC Vice Presidential candidate, Prof. Yemi Osibanjo. There is no doubt that she is a stunner. Peep the pictures below:

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/02/photos-prof-osinbajos-pretty-daughter.html

Re: PHOTOS: Prof. Osibanjo's Pretty Daughter by chaberry(m): 11:46am On Feb 13, 2015
Photoshop pictures yet she is still ugly.. I was wonderring how the baboon looking "Oshigwanjo" can give birth to a beautiful gal
Re: PHOTOS: Prof. Osibanjo's Pretty Daughter by lacasa: 12:07pm On Feb 13, 2015
chaberry:
Photoshop pictures yet she is still ugly.. I was wonderring how the baboon looking "Oshigwanjo" can give birth to a beautiful gal

I can bet no woman in your family is as good looking.

Dolt!
Re: PHOTOS: Prof. Osibanjo's Pretty Daughter by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 13, 2015
lacasa:

Dolt!
no mind the mumu op....

have u seen his dp.....Jesus wept
Re: PHOTOS: Prof. Osibanjo's Pretty Daughter by chaberry(m): 12:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
lacasa:

Dolt!
What are you gonna bet with? Alright, bet with your mom and we are good to go
Re: PHOTOS: Prof. Osibanjo's Pretty Daughter by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
So d guy has a daughter, and wen he wants to protest he uses u people leaving his kid at home. U guyz shld shine ya eyes, wen tinubu and buhari and odas call for protest tell dem to bring their kids along. Dey tell ya to strike while dem kids re studying abroad. Apc youth shouting change shine ya eyes
Re: PHOTOS: Prof. Osibanjo's Pretty Daughter by lacasa: 12:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
chaberry:
What are you gonna bet with? Alright, bet with your mom and we are good to go

Ugly mofo!

Your Dp explains your frustration

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Prof. Osibanjo's Pretty Daughter by chaberry(m): 12:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
kallmemrB:
no mind the mumu op....

have u seen his dp.....Jesus wept
What did you think your dp says about you? Guy no bring look come my side cos u no reach, i beat you hands down
Re: PHOTOS: Prof. Osibanjo's Pretty Daughter by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
chaberry:
What did you think your dp says about you? Guy no look come my side cos u no reach, i beat you hands down
make I die if u do....mumu man......u dp says it all

Upload ur sister pic if she fine reach the babe....

Go fine better pic of the most beautiful lady in ur generation to compare with that lady
Re: PHOTOS: Prof. Osibanjo's Pretty Daughter by chaberry(m): 12:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
lacasa:

Ugly mofo!

Your Dp explains your frustration
Lol, Frustration? Nigga, you are the frustrated one here. I have my beauriful picture for everybody to see but you have none, that explain everything.. # KallmemrB i've notice you, so you can now swerve

(1) (Reply)

Time To Dump APC 4 PDP / Buhari Leads In 5 LGA Released Results In Kaduna / I Will Never Call Jonathan A Hero And I Guess You Shouldn't

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.