Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:02 AM

I am of Sound mind and Body-Akinwunmi Ambode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I am of Sound mind and Body-Akinwunmi Ambode (765 Views)

Akinwunmi Ambode Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today / Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls / The U.S Navy New Super Gun - 7 times the Speed of Sound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I am of Sound mind and Body-Akinwunmi Ambode by Fodacis: 11:45am On Feb 13, 2015
http://akinwunmiambodeforgovernor.com/announcement-im-of-sound-mind-and-body-ambode/

It as come to the attention of the Akinwunmi Ambode Campaign Organization the wicked, baseless and cowardly lies being circulated about our candidate for the Lagos State Governorship Position, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode.

The jittery opposition will stop at nothing in its smear campaign having failed to contain the soaring popularity of the APC Governorship candidate. But we are neither bothered nor discouraged; and we know that our numerous supporters and the generality of well-meaning Lagosians can see through the lies and desperation of those who dread a crushing defeat at the forthcoming election.

We know the source of this evil story as well as their despicable trumpeters. Well, we’ve got news for them… April 11, 2015 is almost here and it’s a date with history, when the good people of Lagos State will once again reject the evil machinations of those political marauders trying so hard to hijack their destiny.

For the avoidance of doubt, Mr. Ambode neither suffers from any ailment nor has ever met or been treated by a certain Dr. Lanre Adeoye. This fictional tale should be disregarded in its entirety.

With a clear focus, sound mind and in good health, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode shall be unwavering in his campaigns and strategic consultations to retain Lagos State for the All Progressive Congress (APC).

Fashola is working, Lagos is moving and Ambode is ready. No weapon of the opposition can stand against this obvious choice of the people.

Re: I am of Sound mind and Body-Akinwunmi Ambode by clevvermind(m): 11:54am On Feb 13, 2015
Are you people sure? grin Is that guy really mentally ok? Just asking o. grin anyway, Jimi Agbaje for lagos is sure.
Re: I am of Sound mind and Body-Akinwunmi Ambode by Alleybuy(m): 12:00pm On Feb 13, 2015
Spreads mat
Re: I am of Sound mind and Body-Akinwunmi Ambode by Toluifetutu: 12:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
He dosent need to bother replying sef, everyone knows PDP and their pathetic tatics

They forged a medical report on Butahi , now they say he has stroke grin PDP losers

Na Jimi look like Aids patient sef

4 Likes

Re: I am of Sound mind and Body-Akinwunmi Ambode by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
A mad man won't agree dat he or she is mad!

1 Like

Re: I am of Sound mind and Body-Akinwunmi Ambode by aderonila18: 12:34pm On Feb 13, 2015
Bihari has cancer, Buhari has stroke, Ambode has mental illness, Tinubu has Parkinson .... What next

PDP has become so predictable it's pathetic, they are drowning men

And to be honest Agbaje looks sick so he should be careful with this type of campaign or else his state of health will be revealed

4 Likes

Re: I am of Sound mind and Body-Akinwunmi Ambode by Lachosen: 12:47pm On Feb 13, 2015
Can the PDP not think of a better strategy than indicting the opposition, Akinwunmi Ambode. No wonder Mr. Akin keeps winning the polls. its called how to be smart. Mr. Akin, please keep doing your thing as dim it fit. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: I am of Sound mind and Body-Akinwunmi Ambode by clevvermind(m): 12:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
Toluifetutu:
He dosent need to bother replying sef, everyone knows PDP and their pathetic tatics

They forged a medical report on Butahi , now they say he has stroke grin PDP losers

watin you con look like? Tell me the truth.

1 Like

Re: I am of Sound mind and Body-Akinwunmi Ambode by clevvermind(m): 12:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
A mad man won't agree dat he or she is mad!
grin we know say e nor go agree before.

1 Like

Re: I am of Sound mind and Body-Akinwunmi Ambode by adebisicutie: 12:57pm On Feb 13, 2015
Toluifetutu:

Word on the street is that Agbaje is sick, cancer or HIV . The man In real life looks nothing like the photoshopped posters. Maybe that's why he wants to start rumors about Ambode's health before his own is exposed .

1 Like

Re: I am of Sound mind and Body-Akinwunmi Ambode by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 13, 2015
Where is your medial report? wink
Re: I am of Sound mind and Body-Akinwunmi Ambode by Noviolence2015: 3:34pm On Feb 13, 2015
Fodacis:
http://akinwunmiambodeforgovernor.com/announcement-im-of-sound-mind-and-body-ambode/

It as come to the attention of the Akinwunmi Ambode Campaign Organization the wicked, baseless and cowardly lies being circulated about our candidate for the Lagos State Governorship Position, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode.

The jittery opposition will stop at nothing in its smear campaign having failed to contain the soaring popularity of the APC Governorship candidate. But we are neither bothered nor discouraged; and we know that our numerous supporters and the generality of well-meaning Lagosians can see through the lies and desperation of those who dread a crushing defeat at the forthcoming election.

We know the source of this evil story as well as their despicable trumpeters. Well, we’ve got news for them… April 11, 2015 is almost here and it’s a date with history, when the good people of Lagos State will once again reject the evil machinations of those political marauders trying so hard to hijack their destiny.

For the avoidance of doubt, Mr. Ambode neither suffers from any ailment nor has ever met or been treated by a certain Dr. Lanre Adeoye. This fictional tale should be disregarded in its entirety.

With a clear focus, sound mind and in good health, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode shall be unwavering in his campaigns and strategic consultations to retain Lagos State for the All Progressive Congress (APC).

Fashola is working, Lagos is moving and Ambode is ready. No weapon of the opposition can stand against this obvious choice of the people.

How about the Dr who confirmed that your paymaster is his patient?

(1) (Reply)

UK Searches For Teen Girl Feared Fighting for Isis(pics) / Genral Buhari and Jonthan pictures together / Chadian Soldiers And Their Determinations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.