Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,320 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

We'll Kill 20 For Each Police Life Lost During Elections-AIG Mbu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We'll Kill 20 For Each Police Life Lost During Elections-AIG Mbu (35510 Views)

AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session / AIG Mbu Orders Arrest Of 50 Police Officers For Dressing Shabbily. / AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We'll Kill 20 For Each Police Life Lost During Elections-AIG Mbu by Fourwinds: 4:56pm On Feb 13, 2015
temitemi1:
Mbu in ACTION grin grin grin. GEJ till 2019!!!
remember u are laughing and supporting lawlessness. how can a police officer ask his subordinate to kill 20 civilians for a cop. dis world was made on balance scale. if he MBU feels he can do and undo. I challanged him now before d throne of God dat if he kills innocent civilians his generations shall feel d wrath of God starting from earth

1 Like

Re: We'll Kill 20 For Each Police Life Lost During Elections-AIG Mbu by Image123(m): 4:56pm On Feb 13, 2015
Frankiss44:

And since when innocent people begin kill police? Mr. Mbu message is crystal clear... Kill any cop and you won't have the luxury of a court trial... You will be killed on the spot... Just like Buhari, you guys are glamouring for did in his daysy
Lie, this is not just like Buhari. The Buhari government didn't kill 20 people for 1. Also, they tried all apprehended in court. They obeyed their laws. How can an AIG threaten to violate the Nigerian constitution and the very tenets of the Police?

2 Likes

Re: We'll Kill 20 For Each Police Life Lost During Elections-AIG Mbu by pheliciti: 4:56pm On Feb 13, 2015
farolee:

Always think, Buhari was once a Military President, and the condition is quite different under democracy, is only Gej that is using Army to terrorise opposition. We should always remember that our unborn children might see all this message and conclude that their fore father are not as intelligent.

Your tenses are all over the place, your diction is loose, your grammar is atrocious and yet you are asking me to always think? Let me ask, do you think in your local dialect and then try to translate before writing? If otherwise, your message would be more intelligible.

1 Like

Re: We'll Kill 20 For Each Police Life Lost During Elections-AIG Mbu by wazobiaN9(m): 4:59pm On Feb 13, 2015
UpLoyo:

What do you expect from a country ruled by animals? Sane and Nigeria should not be used in the same sentence. There's a reason they are scared you know.

Ryt!

Is "UpLoyo" connected to any school slogan... ?
Re: We'll Kill 20 For Each Police Life Lost During Elections-AIG Mbu by UpLoyo: 5:00pm On Feb 13, 2015
studded:

No comment.....

When is your brain coming back from vacation?
Re: We'll Kill 20 For Each Police Life Lost During Elections-AIG Mbu by UpLoyo: 5:00pm On Feb 13, 2015
wazobiaN9:

Ryt!

Is "UpLoyo" connected to any school slogan... ?

no she's not....lol
Re: We'll Kill 20 For Each Police Life Lost During Elections-AIG Mbu by Defcon1(m): 5:04pm On Feb 13, 2015
ozoigbondu:

The heads of thugs needs to roll for their to be sanity
kai,you are impossible,bro
Re: We'll Kill 20 For Each Police Life Lost During Elections-AIG Mbu by wazobiaN9(m): 5:05pm On Feb 13, 2015
UpLoyo:

no she's not....lol

Ok!.. 'twas a slogan for my old schl.. smiley
Re: We'll Kill 20 For Each Police Life Lost During Elections-AIG Mbu by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 13, 2015
customized13:
Yes, we are strongly behind you.
You are foolish...He promised to kill innocent civilians and you said you are behind him. I hope you'll be the first to be shot!

1 Like

Re: We'll Kill 20 For Each Police Life Lost During Elections-AIG Mbu by Adobanyi(m): 5:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
This Mbu of a guy needs 2 b seriously spanked and talked 2.. Whats he smoking?? AIG my foot.............

1 Like

Re: We'll Kill 20 For Each Police Life Lost During Elections-AIG Mbu by Abibe4u: 5:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
customized13:
Yes, we are strongly behind you.
You are behind him abi......A reckless statement that can end his career in a country where the law is supreme, don't forget that our police can shoot any how, U are not safe, because if they kill innocent citizen they will claim the person is a political thug that shoot at them.

MR MBU......be warned, even if U are taking order from above for PDP to win Lagos State, be wise in your action.

1 Like

Re: We'll Kill 20 For Each Police Life Lost During Elections-AIG Mbu by justmiki(m): 5:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
doctokwus:
[b]The newly posted Assistant Inspector General of police,zone 2,Joseph Mbu,on Thursday, declared that elections in his zone will be "fire for fire" if politicians play any pranks.
The controversial police boss made the declaration at a meeting With police of the Ogun state police command at its Eleweran headquarters, Abeokuta.
Mr.Mbu instructed his men to be battle ready for the election and warned politicians to have a second thought over any planned criminal act.
He said if any of his men were shot,no less than 20 civilians would pay for it.
[color=#550000][/color].
He told his men they were the only authority that has power before,during and after the elections.
He noted that it was not compulsory for the police officers to greet even a governor who comes to vote.
"You have the power to stop the governor",he said."We are in a critical period. We are not paramilitary. We must be bold and brave.Keep an eagle eye on everybody. We are authorised by the constitution to arrest before,during and after the elections".
Mr.Mbu came to national limelight following his public squabbles with the Rivers state governor, Rotimi Amaechi while Mbu was a police commissioner in the state.
Mr.Amaechi accused Mr.Mbu of plotting to kill him and called the AIG a tool of the presidency.[/b]
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/176756-well-kill-20-police-fire-lost-elections-controversial-police-aig-mbu.html
Go and flex ur power on the boko guys

1 Like

Re: We'll Kill 20 For Each Police Life Lost During Elections-AIG Mbu by Muzikluva(m): 5:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
What is this one saying Oloribu sorry Mbu_kill 20 civilians for one police officer He was high when he said this!

1 Like

Re: We'll Kill 20 For Each Police Life Lost During Elections-AIG Mbu by pheliciti: 5:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I'm not a thug, so I can't be a victim.
Most victims of mob/ police killings are not thugs, just that they don't live to tell their side of the story. The thugs escape faster and leave innocent by - standers to suffer for their crime. Don't support what is wrong because of partisan interests.

1 Like

Re: We'll Kill 20 For Each Police Life Lost During Elections-AIG Mbu by ceejay4real(m): 5:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
melomelo:

Thank you Mr. Joseph Mbu
This is a strong warning coloration and an Hazard light signals mostly to those APC political thuggee.
This time, it's gona be ratio 20:1. he said if they shot @ you, you shoot back in self defense -AIG zone 2
GEJ for third term

Otu nne gi there! Useless slowpoke!
Re: We'll Kill 20 For Each Police Life Lost During Elections-AIG Mbu by bumtos(m): 5:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
What is different between Boko Haram and AIG Mbu?

1 Like

Re: We'll Kill 20 For Each Police Life Lost During Elections-AIG Mbu by todayguest(m): 5:50pm On Feb 13, 2015
I respect this line 'don't shoot first' I'm glad, the message isn't a threat to law-abiding citizens. Touts and would-be-touts take note. Oga Mbu will stand to defend his men. Person wey don die, no dey talk. Person wey get ear, hear!
Re: We'll Kill 20 For Each Police Life Lost During Elections-AIG Mbu by feedthenation(m): 5:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
Now we can have a preview of the Nigerian Police Force orientation.

Shame that a very high-level officer of the Force can utter such statements.

1 Like

Re: We'll Kill 20 For Each Police Life Lost During Elections-AIG Mbu by linuxuser(m): 5:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
I seriously dont get the aurgement of some of us. So we want the Rogue Politicians to be killing the Police while they fold their arm? The man was addressing his cops not anyone else. Of course if any politician thinks its their right to kill a policeman why not kill them and their supporters. The life of a policeman too is important to their families.
Re: We'll Kill 20 For Each Police Life Lost During Elections-AIG Mbu by zinaLPF: 6:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
[quote author=doctokwus post=30692774] He said if any of his men were shot,no less than 20 civilians would pay for it.
[color=#550000][/color].
He told his men they were the only authority that has power before,during and after the elections.

Highly inflammatory and irresponsible comments from a public servant meant to Protect and Serve! If true, this man should be charged with inciting terror!
Re: We'll Kill 20 For Each Police Life Lost During Elections-AIG Mbu by Ephemmm: 6:34pm On Feb 13, 2015
bettercreature:
He should enjoy while it last,his days are numbered just 3 months left

Don't mind him. Why can't he head to Sambisa forest to return fire for fire since all these while?
Re: We'll Kill 20 For Each Police Life Lost During Elections-AIG Mbu by eboni16: 6:40pm On Feb 13, 2015
This story is a big lie from the pit of hell. Pls lets not play politics with everything. This is a bad trend
Re: We'll Kill 20 For Each Police Life Lost During Elections-AIG Mbu by pontif: 7:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
He thinks he is in river state e go sleep e no go wake.e dey play wiyh fire
Re: We'll Kill 20 For Each Police Life Lost During Elections-AIG Mbu by ifeanyi83(m): 7:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
Frankiss44:

1policeman = 20 political thugs and not civilians... That to me isn't worrisome...

He didn't specify that now..did he?
Re: We'll Kill 20 For Each Police Life Lost During Elections-AIG Mbu by Chienex24(m): 7:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
Mbu sh'd be posted 2 maidugiri or saambisa
Re: We'll Kill 20 For Each Police Life Lost During Elections-AIG Mbu by babestella: 7:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
I see extinction of political thugs in Lagos. I wonder where the political thugs get their guns from. Who arms them?
Re: We'll Kill 20 For Each Police Life Lost During Elections-AIG Mbu by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 13, 2015
Well that is true, but don't use that threat to rig the election o, because that is where u will see mob action
Re: We'll Kill 20 For Each Police Life Lost During Elections-AIG Mbu by cooljude(m): 7:25pm On Feb 13, 2015
redsquare:
This man is a clown. So the life of 1 policeman = 20 innocent civilians? Well, it is only in Naija that people like Mbu will make this kind of reckless statement and get away with it. Rubbish. angry
you just changed his comment totally with one word (innocent). Please did you completely read what he said, he said that firstly they should not be provocative but they should be concious of their defence. From what i read he was talking about political touts and not innocent individual. I have a very close relation in the force and i would tell him during that period that he better be vigilant and make sure nobody hurts him and that is what mr Mbu is telling them.
Re: We'll Kill 20 For Each Police Life Lost During Elections-AIG Mbu by akoraye(m): 7:27pm On Feb 13, 2015
Mbu should shot his dirty mouth! Police is PARA MILITARY!
Re: We'll Kill 20 For Each Police Life Lost During Elections-AIG Mbu by Babalegba(m): 7:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
Mbu should be sacked for this his latest utterances but it will not happen because we have a clueless nincompoop leader
Re: We'll Kill 20 For Each Police Life Lost During Elections-AIG Mbu by nagoma(m): 7:33pm On Feb 13, 2015
This police boss is obviously talking about killing 20 civilians extrajudicially without any arrest or investigations( if one policeman should die). He has decided that Nigerian public is the enemy to go after and kill. Such is GEJ's Nigeria. This is very serious indeed.
Re: We'll Kill 20 For Each Police Life Lost During Elections-AIG Mbu by nagoma(m): 7:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
Frankiss44:

1policeman = 20 political thugs and not civilians... That to me isn't worrisome...

According whose judgement? who decides if you are a political thug and who passes the death sentence? You are supporting extrajudicial mass murder by police. Please be sensible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kaduna Presidential Election Result: Buhari Wins - The Nation / Prince Arthur Eze Dances To Cultural Music With Amazing Steps (Pix, Video) / Oby Ezekwesili Remembers Her Father & Dele Giwa With A Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.