Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Three Police Officers Killed At Abuja Check Point - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Police Officers Killed At Abuja Check Point (622 Views)

Lecturer Brutalised By Soldiers For Answering A Phone Call At Check Point (pic) / Henry Chibueze Aka Vampire Killed At Last / Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Police Officers Killed At Abuja Check Point by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
Three police officers have been killed at a checkpoint
in Arab Road junction, Kubwa , Abuja.
Although the exact time of the incident has not been
ascertained , it was believed that the police officers
were attacked the middle of the night or wee hours of
Friday morning .
From the blood stains at the scene of the crime, it
can be deducted that two of the cops were gunned
down at the checkpoint , while the third was killed
inside a container.
Their bodies were discovered very early on Friday
morning and taken to an undisclosed location .
Plain - clothed detectives were seen at the crime
scene on Friday morning before sealing up the
container where one of the bodies was discovered .
One of those at the scene of the incident, Abdullahi
said , “ I rushed here when I learnt of the incident, to
see their bodies being evacuated by other policemen.
This Arab road is known as a crime zone in this
Kubwa . Thieves used to snatch people ’ s bags and
okadas but police presence changed a lot of things , I
just can ’ t believe that they met such a misfortune . ”

thenationonlineng.net/new/three-police-officers-killed-abuja-checkpoint/
Re: Three Police Officers Killed At Abuja Check Point by watered(m): 1:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
May their souls rest in peace. I pray God comfort their families
Re: Three Police Officers Killed At Abuja Check Point by eleko1: 1:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
sad ill equipped Nig policemen killed anyhow by bandits.RIP 3 gallant Nig Police men cry
Re: Three Police Officers Killed At Abuja Check Point by godsamist: 2:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
Every ugly and helpless situation is alway heard in nigeria...if police meant to protect the masses are killed this way..we have every cause to worry.
Re: Three Police Officers Killed At Abuja Check Point by Vision4God: 2:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
Der killers will surely and soon fall into der own pit

(1) (Reply)

A Girl Is Far More Responsible For Rape Than A Boy – Rapist / Robbers On Lekki-ikoyi Bridge / Breaking Sweet News!! Kidnapped Orekoya Boys Has Been Found!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.