Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,039 members, 7,835,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Business Ideas To Start With 50k - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Ideas To Start With 50k (62757 Views)

I Have Workable Business Ideas To Share / Here Are Top 13 Good Business Ideas To Start In A Recession / Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by Kayu1: 8:35pm On Jan 26, 2016
If u dont mind online business, it is so lucrative and will make u a millionaires, u can make more Than &200 by working just 30 minutes a day, wich is more Dan your 8hours day job. This is best option and strategy of making money from home using the internet. To Read more click here; www.adaramolaquicksmart..com. Or contact us via email kayode179@gmail.com, or whatsapp no 08036856017
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by Kayu1: 9:19pm On Jan 26, 2016
If u dont mind online business, it is so lucrative and will make u a millionaires, u can make more Than $200 by working just 30 minutes a day, wich is more Dan your 8hours day job. This is best option and strategy of making money from home using the internet. To Read more click here; www.adaramolaquicksmart..com. Or contact us via email kayode179@gmail.com, or whatsapp no 08036856017
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by ultrazone(m): 11:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by Policy001(m): 10:46pm On Dec 08, 2016
Bitojoe:

you might insult me but i start my own barbing saloon with 40k and my investment worth over 200k now.
how do you go about it bro... I mean for leaner who don't even know how to hold a clipper?
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by amyvals(f): 11:34am On Dec 09, 2016
Get help worldwide is the real deal right now, recently mmm pairs people immediately to provide help but with "Get help worldwide", ur money stays with u for more than 2-3 weeks before you are been paired, minimal risk and serious minded participants, no issue of fake pop. Quote me with ur email address, lemme tell u more about it
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by amyvals(f): 11:39am On Dec 09, 2016
MMM HAS DONE IT AGAIN......

For every Help provide from 7th December 2016 till 31st December 2016, you receive a 20% accrued bonus. Example you PH N100,000 u get rewarded with an Xmas bonus of 20% of Ur N100,000 which is N20,000 it will grow to N26,000 and Ur N100,000 grows to N130,000 after 30days. What more can u ask for........ Mehnnnn MMM is doing it big!..Come and join now and enjoy ur Xmas..
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by Sebastine1994(m): 6:10pm On Feb 17, 2017
Sell political sticker with nice pictures and quote
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by alabi484(m): 10:27pm On Feb 18, 2017
@arewatech... Please help me out too...here is my mail alabi484@gmail.com
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by connelcjkings: 4:30pm On Aug 16, 2017
Nigerian Economy is not the same, there are several kind of business but the change in government policies and system may not favour some business for now. You can do online businesses. with this you still retain your day time job and still gain passive income with your free time. you can chat me up on whatsapp with 07064581671. Greatness awaits you
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by Futureinvestors(m): 11:12am On Dec 16, 2017
honTim:
hi nairalanders, pls I need your support and ideas with business venture I can start up with. I have a start up capital of 50,000 naira and I don't want to work for anybody again considering my last experience. I want to start up something, no matter how small it is. the question is what can I do with 50k?

My Dear Friend invest a token here.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% ROI MONTHLY on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks. Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

With our system, After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you. If it's not viable and profit growth efficient, I won't be out here sharing it.

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by doctor306(m): 1:33am On Dec 24, 2017
why not venture into recharge card printing
ave been in the business for a while now and I confirmed its very much lucrative call me on 09070602826
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by Wealthandjobs: 12:07am On Jul 04, 2018
honTim:
hi nairalanders, pls I need your support and ideas with business venture I can start up with. I have a start up capital of 50,000 naira and I don't want to work for anybody again considering my last experience. I want to start up something, no matter how small it is. the question is what can I do with 50k?
You can get more business ideas from the app of the book "1000+ Practical Business Ideas and Directory of Money Sources" for free https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sunkanmivaughan.bizdir

Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by VivaciousEva: 1:47pm On Nov 29, 2018
If you are a salary earner in Lagos and looking for online, personal loans to start a business with, I would recommend Easyloan (www.easyloan.ng). You can get between 50k and 1 million naira depending on your salary and you can pay back in instalments, between 3 months to 1 year. Easyloan offers a relatively low and flat interest rate of 5% per month.

You could also get a bonus of up to 1% per month, if you repay on time throughout your loan duration.

Application is almost 100% online though there is an offline option if you choose. You will normally receive your loan within 24 hours of fulfilling all requirements.

Call 09096665661 or 09080702018
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 15, 2018
amyvals:
MMM HAS DONE IT AGAIN......

For every Help provide from 7th December 2016 till 31st December 2016, you receive a 20% accrued bonus. Example you PH N100,000 u get rewarded with an Xmas bonus of 20% of Ur N100,000 which is N20,000 it will grow to N26,000 and Ur N100,000 grows to N130,000 after 30days. What more can u ask for........ Mehnnnn MMM is doing it big!..Come and join now and enjoy ur Xmas..

Mmm kwa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by samszany(m): 8:47pm On Dec 15, 2018
afanide:

How about getting your goods within 7-14days? (Dont get me wrong. U can get it on the 8rh day) as Compared to 1, 2 or 3 Months when u Buy from Aliexpress/DHgate?

How about paying $5.5(dollar)/kg for ur items from this same Company's Courier/Logistics Affiliate Company here in Nigeria as compared to $50/70 (dollar) per Kg you pay when buying from Aliexpress/Alibaba/Ebay/DHgate?

All these Informations are what you will DISCOVER from this MATERIAL.

You see why i say alot of People that Buy from The Portals i Listed above are still Losing out in Profits?

How much profit will you record when you make all this Expenses?

That is why i am giving you guys this Tip.

This is a NEWLY DISCOVERED PORTAL THAT IS DUSTING THE LIKES OF ALIEXPRESS/ALIBABA/DHgate.

Even Those That Buy from Aliexpress/Alibaba/DHgate/Ebay etc, I urge you all To Get This Material. Their Products are of High Quality, Cheap, And Most Importantly their Shipping/Logistics Charges are VERY LOW.

INFORMATION IS POWER!!!

IF YOU ARE IN P/H, WHAT A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO MEET WITH ME ONE-ON-ONE.

Nathaniel,
afanide.nathaniel@gmail.com
Which portal do you want to tell us that is special or new ��
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by Raphael258: 9:13pm On Dec 15, 2018
honTim:
Get a business and complimentary card for a token
WhatsApp:09033999727

Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by citadels(f): 3:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
[quote author=absoluteSuccess post=30722123] Sorri to offend you. But nobody was born practising any trade, we all are beginners at one time or the other. I can't advice the Op: too much of everything is bad, he can choose any of the good advices already given. Of course he only need N4800 to start in my business, can I compel him? Those who ask don't do, those who do don't ask: Those who choose to did.[/qluote]. I'm interested
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by latestarter: 3:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
MrMcJay:

OP, pay no mind to this clown. The sites he is talking of are 1688.com, Taobao.com and others.

Go to business section of Nairaland and check out this link:

www.nairaland.com/1839956/it-urself-importation-1688.com-class

When done with that, check this link:

www.nairaland.com/1819824/newly-found-shipping-agent-china

With about 30k, you can purchase cheap ladies wrist watches at about 10 Yuan each.

Budget around 15K for shipping and visit this thread.

www.nairaland.com/1819824/newly-found-shipping-agent-china

Once your goods have landed, you register as a seller on Konga with details here:

www.nairaland.com/2050819/ultimate-guide-selling-imported-goods

In the alternative, once you have ordered and your goods are in transit, you can register as a seller on Dealdey.com. Your buyers begin to make orders even before your supplies land.

Don't let anyone sell you any eBook, all you need is here on NL. There is more to Nairaland than Politics and Romance sections, the Business section is a goldmine, go there and see for yourself.

Cheers.

Some of the threads mentioned above were created in 2014. Are they still valid, especially the one on agent impoting from China?
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by MrMcJay(m): 6:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
latestarter:

Some of the threads mentioned above were created in 2014. Are they still valid, especially the one on agent impoting from China?

I honestly don't know.

A lot of people involved in that business gave moved on to other things. Even the guy who wanted the OP to pay for learning is now an agent in PH..
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by queenofhearts(f): 7:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
You can start cosmetics business with oriflame company. You have made the perfect choice to be your own boss, that's the first step and that's what oriflame is all about, providing opportunities for people to be their own boss and fulfil their dreams

Registration is free for this month
You can start with any amount
You make 30% profit minimum on each product
You can do business at your own time, from your house or anywhere all you need is a phone or laptop to make your order
This month in addition to the 30% profit you will be getting a free product of 14,000 which you can sell. That means more profit for you
There's a good market for the products (male female , children
And there are no risks

If interested contact me on whatsapp on 08068189514 (interested persons only)
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by Six11(m): 12:25am On Nov 24, 2019
A new book in the market and it's business opportunities are mind boggling and the information it contains is worth its weight in gold.

It analyzes unique business opportunities in 20 major industry in Nigeria and help one find business opportunity that fits one's passion, talents, skill sets, capacity and resources.

It covers unique business opportunities in Automobile, Real Estate, Tourism, Health, Solid Minerals, Agriculture, Entertainment, Fashion, Art & Craft, Sports, Education, Security, Processing, ICT, Oil & Gas, Finance, Essential Services, Electronics, Transportation & Logistics etc.
In addition, there is inclusive over 100 source of business capital sources and funding options.

This time calls for multiple streams of income because the truth is most families are struggling with a single source of income. This book will help you to escape this rat race often bedeviled by financial distress. If you have anything to do with business, it is the perfect book to pick up from the bookstore.

Get a copy of this book and you will never ask for business ideas again. Which business industry do you need business opportunities? How much capital do you need? Your best companion at this time. Thank me later.

Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by commarrkss: 12:05am On Sep 19, 2022
HOW TO START RECHARGE CARD PRINTING BUSINESS WITH OUR MACHINE AND FREE SOFTWARE

Recharge card printing business is a lucrative one you can start with a minimum of N54,000 only. You can also make above N450,000 monthly printing recharges and vouchers with the right information and guides from Confidence Communications Limited
For more information on how you can successfully start your recharge business and make profits from it with our free software and userguide, Call Mr.David Azin on 09161908779,
Email: confidencecommes@gmail.com
www.confidencecomess..com
Buy Recharge Cards And Voucher Pins From Confidence Communications Limited Today and be on the part way to success

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Firstbank Reacts To Rumours That Its Elephant May Swallow Customers Money / Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha / Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.