Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

We’ll Kill 20 For Each Police Life Lost During Elections — Mbu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Kill 20 For Each Police Life Lost During Elections — Mbu (645 Views)

We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo / We'll Kill 20 For Each Police Life Lost During Elections-AIG Mbu / Gov Fashola Meets Mbu, Assistant Inspector General Of Police(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We’ll Kill 20 For Each Police Life Lost During Elections — Mbu by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
The newly posted Assistant Inspector General of
Police, Zone 2, Joseph Mbu, on Thursday
declared that the elections in his zone will be
“fire for fire” if politicians play any pranks.
The controversial police boss made the
declaration at a meeting with police of the Ogun
State Command at its Eleweran Headquarters,
Abeokuta.
Mr. Mbu instructed his men to be battle-ready
for the election and warned politicians to have a
second thought over any planned criminal act.
He said if any of his men were shot, no less
than twenty civilians would pay for it.
“If one of my men is killed, I shall kill twenty of
them but don’t shoot first,” Mr. Mbu said. “If
they shoot you, shoot back in self-defence.
Anybody who fires you, fire him back in self-
defence.”
He told his men that they were the only
authority that has power to arrest, before,
during and after elections.
He noted that it was not compulsory for the
police officers to greet even a governor who
comes to vote.
“You have the power to stop the governor,” he
said. “We are in a critical period. We are not
para-military. We must be bold and brave. Keep
an eagle eye on everybody. We are authorised
by the constitution to arrest before, during and
after election. Our role is to ensure free, fair
and violence free election.”
Mr. Mbu came to national limelight following
his public squabbles with the Rivers State
Governor, Rotimi Amaechi while Mr. Mbu was a
police commissioner in the state.
Mr. Amaechi accused Mr. Mbu of plotting to kill
him and called the AIG a tool of the Presidency.

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/176756-well-kill-20-police-life-lost-elections-controversial-police-aig-mbu.html
Re: We’ll Kill 20 For Each Police Life Lost During Elections — Mbu by MuguliciousMUGU: 2:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
This MBU must be high on weed.
I wonder the weed that he smoked that gave him the inspiration to say this rubbish.

He should go for a 7 days deliverance in the shrine, his case is beyond madness, even the devil is shocked.

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019
Re: We’ll Kill 20 For Each Police Life Lost During Elections — Mbu by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
Mbu is a mad dog, that is bound to lost and has refused to listen to the hunter's whistle.
Let him keep playing the dare game, he will rot in jail with his paymasters soon.

meanwhile this TANoid is gradually feeling the wind of change, only for him to stop the message he's been programed to type grin grin

MuguliciousMUGU:
This MBU must be high on weed.
I wonder the weed that he smoked that gave him the inspiration to say this rubbish.
He should go for a 7 days deliverance in the shrine, his case is beyond madness, even the devil is shocked.
Meanwhile GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: We’ll Kill 20 For Each Police Life Lost During Elections — Mbu by eyeview: 2:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
I can only desrcibe this man with one word: CHAIRMAN
Re: We’ll Kill 20 For Each Police Life Lost During Elections — Mbu by SeverusSnape(m): 2:24pm On Feb 13, 2015
MBU the action cop.
Yes!... There should be no room for mediocrity and insolence. Any politician found wanting shall face the barrel of the gun!
That frogged eyed politician(you know him) should be forewarned.
"don't ask any questions, just shoot; after shooting, then ask questions"...... Adolf Hitler. angry
Re: We’ll Kill 20 For Each Police Life Lost During Elections — Mbu by nzeadachie: 2:27pm On Feb 13, 2015
DIFFERENT NEWS FOR ONE EVENT, I BOW FOR 9JA NEWS
Re: We’ll Kill 20 For Each Police Life Lost During Elections — Mbu by YEMOYEMI: 2:46pm On Feb 13, 2015
Shame of a nation. Police officer who is meant to protect the people is the one instigating his 'men' against the people.

ME think a policeman ought to caution people against being violent rather than this madness talk.
Re: We’ll Kill 20 For Each Police Life Lost During Elections — Mbu by thunderrider: 3:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
Is this man a learner?

I don't mean he shouldn't do his job

but he must not let his boys be too loose
Re: We’ll Kill 20 For Each Police Life Lost During Elections — Mbu by eyeview: 3:46pm On Feb 13, 2015
I perfectly understand Mbu's stand. The present day policemen seem to have been cowed and intimidated by these politicians. He wants his men to wake up and see themselves as men who shouldn't fear any politician no matter how rich or highly placed. Selah.

(1) (Reply)

We Won't Shift The Elections Again-inec / Borno Declares Holiday For Buhari’s Rally / "No Single Metre Of Cameroon Is Under Boko Haram's Control"-chad President Derby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.