Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Crowd Of Students In Night Class At Unizik, Nnewi Campus. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Crowd Of Students In Night Class At Unizik, Nnewi Campus. (45755 Views)

A Snake A Student Of FUNAAB Killed On His Way Back From Night Class / See What Happened At Unizik Today During A Senatorial Campaign / Landlord Beats Up UNIZIK Nnewi Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Of Students In Night Class At Unizik, Nnewi Campus. by juman(m): 8:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
I was wondering was the meaning of night class, but I remember that they went to read books.
Re: Crowd Of Students In Night Class At Unizik, Nnewi Campus. by holysainbj(m): 8:57pm On Feb 13, 2015
sirwealth:

this faculty of business boy! i know u
shocked....u are??!
Re: Crowd Of Students In Night Class At Unizik, Nnewi Campus. by Wuuworld(m): 9:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
Coolguy89:
hahaha no be lie
am damn serious bro.....Students get plenty strategies to utilize an opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Of Students In Night Class At Unizik, Nnewi Campus. by Wuuworld(m): 9:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
marieclare:

This is hilarious grin
na so
Re: Crowd Of Students In Night Class At Unizik, Nnewi Campus. by Nzenzemulu(m): 9:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
Hahahahaha. Dt is hw Audit has become ds days.

Hit like if u re an Oaklander

3 Likes

Re: Crowd Of Students In Night Class At Unizik, Nnewi Campus. by OgologoDimkpa: 9:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
pretydiva:
Cm 2 uniben n c tins 4 urself
Reninds me of Agric faculty and Law those days.
Re: Crowd Of Students In Night Class At Unizik, Nnewi Campus. by Nwokenna: 9:24pm On Feb 13, 2015
Wuuworld:
Night class indeed.....some of them no get electricity light for their room,they see the place as the only avenue to sleep with light and ceiling fan.

Irrelevant diatribe to the picture at hand. As an alumnus I can categorically say you are not well informed.

3 Likes

Re: Crowd Of Students In Night Class At Unizik, Nnewi Campus. by nobleemy2(m): 9:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
No be who read go pass oo....na who pas read .so its not by night class to mornin class.na so unizik be.unistress.
Re: Crowd Of Students In Night Class At Unizik, Nnewi Campus. by Fraih(f): 9:46pm On Feb 13, 2015
if you are in FUTA, u'd agree with me dat this is nothing compared to the number of students you'll meet in Great Hall on a good evening where Exams are approaching....
Re: Crowd Of Students In Night Class At Unizik, Nnewi Campus. by francdec4(m): 10:00pm On Feb 13, 2015
i miss this auditorium....slept here most of the nights preparing for my litany of quizzes and 2nd MBBS exam during my pre-clinical stage of medical school. wow how time flies.
Re: Crowd Of Students In Night Class At Unizik, Nnewi Campus. by frank950(m): 10:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
Ehimenboy:

Oh my. It's not normal in all schools; in fact, it doesn't happen in the University of Ibadan. All classes are during the day.
#PremierOrder
wen are freshers resuming in UI cox most of dia set don matriculate!
Re: Crowd Of Students In Night Class At Unizik, Nnewi Campus. by fuckerholic(m): 10:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
Vicotex:
Most people you see in that hall are not there to read, some are there to sleep, discuss, chase girls, to fuc`k/finger girls, smoke, disturb other people that are reading - Fact/ live witness
Come listen up you clown..this is a medical school sited in okofia otolo nnewi.a romte community in the town. This is not a plaxe for jokers and less serious minded peeps like you "its a medical school" set apart

1 Like

Re: Crowd Of Students In Night Class At Unizik, Nnewi Campus. by Wuuworld(m): 10:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
Nwokenna:

Irrelevant diatribe to the picture at hand. As an alumnus I can categorically say you are not well informed.
U mean u are a product of this environment and u were allowed to register as a member here?....chaaiiii!!! SEUN don fall our hand,
Re: Crowd Of Students In Night Class At Unizik, Nnewi Campus. by Vicotex(m): 10:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
fuckerholic:

Come listen up you clown..this is a medical school sited in okofia otolo nnewi.a romte community in the town. This is not a plaxe for jokers and less serious minded peeps like you "its a medical school" set apart
see this mumu.
Who you wan deceive?
Medical students no dey Bleep/play/sleep huh?
Re: Crowd Of Students In Night Class At Unizik, Nnewi Campus. by Admirabelle(f): 10:46pm On Feb 13, 2015
Miss Okofia n auditorium! Went for night class once, slept all through n since then, i only read at home. Some girls be dressing like they are going for a party, some guys will stay at the dstv hall watching football before reading.The serious ones will read till dawn and make you jittery if you have not been studying

1 Like

Re: Crowd Of Students In Night Class At Unizik, Nnewi Campus. by milestonejnr(m): 11:00pm On Feb 13, 2015
englishmart:
okay? What should we do now?
Whatever you feel like doing
Re: Crowd Of Students In Night Class At Unizik, Nnewi Campus. by SammyNoni(m): 11:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
JOINING YOU GUYS SOON
Re: Crowd Of Students In Night Class At Unizik, Nnewi Campus. by zefty: 11:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
nobody one fail but am sure more than one quarter came to gist and disturb
Re: Crowd Of Students In Night Class At Unizik, Nnewi Campus. by yoged(m): 11:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
yinkarh187:
yea.... na art LT they make sense nw
never been to art LT ooooo
Re: Crowd Of Students In Night Class At Unizik, Nnewi Campus. by Ehimenboy(m): 11:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
frank950:

wen are freshers resuming in UI cox most of dia set don matriculate!
March 21, as it stands.
Re: Crowd Of Students In Night Class At Unizik, Nnewi Campus. by ManTiger(m): 11:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
Remember the Good ol' days at the ODLT.
Re: Crowd Of Students In Night Class At Unizik, Nnewi Campus. by legaxi(m): 11:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
una never see anything, go ABU at night and see crowds like market place.
Re: Crowd Of Students In Night Class At Unizik, Nnewi Campus. by jamoyakz: 12:41am On Feb 14, 2015
Alexisu:
reminds me of those nights at LT Uniben.

Na for both reading and other things ooo.

Naomi made me love night class if u know what I mean.
which Naomi Taught her name started with A**
Re: Crowd Of Students In Night Class At Unizik, Nnewi Campus. by jamoyakz: 12:42am On Feb 14, 2015
Alexisu:
reminds me of those nights at LT Uniben.

Na for both reading and other things ooo.

Naomi made me love night class if u know what I mean.
which Naomi? Taught her name was A**
Re: Crowd Of Students In Night Class At Unizik, Nnewi Campus. by obimind(m): 1:28am On Feb 14, 2015
LordMecuzy:
Can't 4get hw we chased gals during Nyt Class in Anambra State University Uli bk then during 2004--- 2008 chai tho d tin Bleep my result up shaaaaa. Unseriousness no good
We are mates then. The same Schl and same year I graguated. Nite class for me was fun especially when u see guys who snore after having a hectic day in Schl. Lol!
Re: Crowd Of Students In Night Class At Unizik, Nnewi Campus. by elobyobi: 5:34am On Feb 14, 2015
chinex276:

ohdeh
Name-calling. Definitely not an Okofian. And definitely doesn't understand what I mean by Lantern Day...pity... undecided
Re: Crowd Of Students In Night Class At Unizik, Nnewi Campus. by elobyobi: 5:41am On Feb 14, 2015
benpuzzy:
Oga when did you changed name because during our time, it was "OKOMOG SOLDIERS". But wait, Anambra State has had tremendious improvement in the aspect of Light. I miss those happening things in "up lagos".
U don't understand what I mean by Lantern day.
Re: Crowd Of Students In Night Class At Unizik, Nnewi Campus. by fuckerholic(m): 6:21am On Feb 14, 2015
Vicotex:
see this mumu.
Who you wan deceive?
Medical students no dey Bleep/play/sleep huh?
Not like you people..dem dey seriouse cos their course nobi moi moi like yours

1 Like

Re: Crowd Of Students In Night Class At Unizik, Nnewi Campus. by laryom1(m): 7:50am On Feb 14, 2015
Ehimenboy:

'Lectures', 'tutorials'...whatever you'd call it: they don't have such gatherings in UI at night, midnight; never.
The only reason why there's no such is due to three reasons: 1. All UI lecture theatres are always locked at night 2. Hardly you'll find light around the faculty areas at night( there will be light in the halls). And some LT doesnt have enough bulbs to be make use at night eg CBN. 3. Every halls has its own reading room cuz of the aforementioned reason.

In the exam period, Go to KDL and see movies... It's worse than this
Re: Crowd Of Students In Night Class At Unizik, Nnewi Campus. by latissimusDorsi: 8:49am On Feb 14, 2015
See college auditorium ooo. shocked

Men be like, exam is starting on the 23 Feb, I must read. grin cheesy
Re: Crowd Of Students In Night Class At Unizik, Nnewi Campus. by latissimusDorsi: 8:51am On Feb 14, 2015
fuckerholic:

Not like you people..dem dey seriouse cos their course nobi moi moi like yours
No mind that fellow, e no go understand.
Re: Crowd Of Students In Night Class At Unizik, Nnewi Campus. by pappizeezu: 8:55am On Feb 14, 2015
That remind me of LT1, SLT, ELT, art, Law...I miss skul life...unilorin #better by far#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lautech Postutme/admission Thread For 2015/2016 / Induction Of Rivers State University Theatre Arts 100-Level Students (Pics) / First Class Graduate Who Can't Spell 'Distinction'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.