Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Bet You Never Knew That 'love Is A Kolanut' :P - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Bet You Never Knew That 'love Is A Kolanut' :P (560 Views)

I Bet You Won’t Eat Instant Noodles Again After Seeing This / 20 Wonder-working Kitchen Tricks You Never Knew! / Man Dies After Drinking 20 Sachets Of Gin In N500 Bet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bet You Never Knew That 'love Is A Kolanut' :P by Jetix: 4:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
Ahem*
So.....as usual here we are once again. seeing as today and tomorrow are interesting dates ie. Friday the 13th and Valentines day, I want to give you guys just a little taste of something special .

Most people will be jumping into vals day tomorrow without understanding anything about the original primary theme. Love. I'm sure you don't know what love is. Want to prove me wrong. Open the article then. If you do I'll five you 15k. For real.
So then. Love, Sex and Kolanut. Where is the connection between these three? I'm sure you'd be suprised.
You can read it up at 'Love is a Kolanut'
http://therealjamike..com/2015/02/love-is-kolanut.html

Oh....please don't forget to try and share to at least two or three people.
‪#‎Whatsapp‬ ‪#‎BBM‬ ‪#‎Snapchat‬ It would really help and I would love it if you shared it along. Even if it's one person. Thanks a whole lot for supporting reading. wink

(1) (Reply)

Where Are To Help You Set Up Your Meat Processing Factory,meat Shop / Check This Out / Nigeria Under Buhari Is Fast Drifting Into A State Of Arnachy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.