Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,054 members, 7,863,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:09 AM

Don Jazzy Plays Chess With Paul Okoye On Set Of Collabo Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Plays Chess With Paul Okoye On Set Of Collabo Video (28340 Views)

Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji / Timaya Working With Paul Okoye For His Next Single. Fans React / Peter Okoye Shares University Days Photo With Paul And A Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Plays Chess With Paul Okoye On Set Of Collabo Video by jdbrasco(m): 7:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
Queen and King gambit naa @ peter. I go mate u in 5 moves wit this ur opening
Re: Don Jazzy Plays Chess With Paul Okoye On Set Of Collabo Video by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
They are just showing off, they no sabi play anything tongue

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Plays Chess With Paul Okoye On Set Of Collabo Video by JahzaraAde(f): 7:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
Lol, I think the chess board is meant to be a prop for the pic..
Re: Don Jazzy Plays Chess With Paul Okoye On Set Of Collabo Video by bloodyki1ler: 7:10pm On Feb 13, 2015
Airforce1 and I will join you guys soon
Re: Don Jazzy Plays Chess With Paul Okoye On Set Of Collabo Video by kenex4ever(m): 7:12pm On Feb 13, 2015
ogorsthinner:
this is paul and not peter..duhhhhh
yea
Re: Don Jazzy Plays Chess With Paul Okoye On Set Of Collabo Video by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
RicKyRichards:
Working on my armoured tank. Join you guys soon.
For what na? Zombie apocalypse?? undecided
Re: Don Jazzy Plays Chess With Paul Okoye On Set Of Collabo Video by Demlad99(m): 7:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
Hahaha, they're playing crap, yet they still manage to make the front page. Its okay.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Plays Chess With Paul Okoye On Set Of Collabo Video by scarr: 7:22pm On Feb 13, 2015
nawa o, later dey wee say nairaland is crdeible, and a stoopid overzealous mod put this on FP as peter...does peter have long hair
beside they arent even playing sh:t, Dey Are Just POHZZING

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Plays Chess With Paul Okoye On Set Of Collabo Video by eminent007(m): 7:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
dkronicle:
whats d difference btw chess and draught ?

questionfor d gods
#olamide speaking, not me
Re: Don Jazzy Plays Chess With Paul Okoye On Set Of Collabo Video by passiechu(m): 7:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
That's Paul not peter
Re: Don Jazzy Plays Chess With Paul Okoye On Set Of Collabo Video by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
RicKyRichards:

This one pass Airforce1 o
Re: Don Jazzy Plays Chess With Paul Okoye On Set Of Collabo Video by Agbalanze(m): 7:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
I do play chess every wkend wit my swthrt yet it never made front page... grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy Plays Chess With Paul Okoye On Set Of Collabo Video by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
CharlesPhc:
Why is that Don Jazzy Guy not married at this his overdue age?

Against Nigerian Constitutional Law - 14yrs in Jail wink
Re: Don Jazzy Plays Chess With Paul Okoye On Set Of Collabo Video by dOnLarich: 7:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
RicKyRichards:
whatsup wannabe
Re: Don Jazzy Plays Chess With Paul Okoye On Set Of Collabo Video by jzdoberman: 7:33pm On Feb 13, 2015
voltron:
This is not a real chess game and i doubt both players even know the rules of chess.

1: Peter Okoye played his Rooks Pawn as his 1st move - ridiculous, stupid move
2: Don Jazzy is drunk on LOYA milk to have his 1st move be a Pawn in front of another Pawn..

Where u dey when Kasparov dey play against mega computers...u come NL kon show skills. Guy cool down.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Plays Chess With Paul Okoye On Set Of Collabo Video by stan4guy6(m): 7:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
RicKyRichards:
are u an inventor ? if u are add me on Facebook with Arinze Stanley so together we will build an advanced technology .
Re: Don Jazzy Plays Chess With Paul Okoye On Set Of Collabo Video by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 13, 2015
jzdoberman:

Where u dey when Kasparov dey play against mega computers...u come NL kon show skills. Guy cool down.

I watch am Live - grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Y9hriLylIo

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Plays Chess With Paul Okoye On Set Of Collabo Video by Aida13: 7:42pm On Feb 13, 2015
Though I'm a fan I don't see them as genuine chess players. E easy?! Well well it feels just like those posing in front of a grand piano without knowing how to play a single note of music.
Re: Don Jazzy Plays Chess With Paul Okoye On Set Of Collabo Video by Spidermon: 7:44pm On Feb 13, 2015
voltron:
This is not a real chess game and i doubt both players even know the rules of chess.

2: Don Jazzy is drunk on LOYA milk to have his 1st move be a Pawn in front of another Pawn..

They probably only know how to play draft...lol

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Plays Chess With Paul Okoye On Set Of Collabo Video by ybalogs(m): 7:47pm On Feb 13, 2015
They just wan form sabi!!!They definitely knows nothing about the game for the Masters.not bad trying to famz though
Re: Don Jazzy Plays Chess With Paul Okoye On Set Of Collabo Video by zonax(m): 7:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
voltron:

That Don-Jazzy's move is impossible in a real game of chess.
Quite observant of you.

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Plays Chess With Paul Okoye On Set Of Collabo Video by ToyinDipo(m): 7:54pm On Feb 13, 2015
A chess player observing the pieces on a4 and g6 positions, will know that shiit was staged. They should have snapped with a draught board instead

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Plays Chess With Paul Okoye On Set Of Collabo Video by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 13, 2015
Which stup.id chess are they playing?? Look closely. That's not the way to arrange the chess men.

These ones are just forming versatility.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Plays Chess With Paul Okoye On Set Of Collabo Video by freecitizn: 7:55pm On Feb 13, 2015
Why are the Bishops and Knights swapped...were the pieces properly arranged?
Re: Don Jazzy Plays Chess With Paul Okoye On Set Of Collabo Video by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 13, 2015
Make dem dey try invite oga titus make in dey roll with dem small naa
Re: Don Jazzy Plays Chess With Paul Okoye On Set Of Collabo Video by otipoju(m): 7:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
voltron:

Respect...

I don reason the matter whether these guys go fit get the time to play chess.

As I dey intelligent reach, I no get the patience to siddon play this game for hours...same with Scrabble.

I prefer physical games. Like soccer and boxing.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Plays Chess With Paul Okoye On Set Of Collabo Video by tellwisdom: 7:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
voltron:

Omo, u get time oo sad..Shey u go come help me wash my plate??

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Plays Chess With Paul Okoye On Set Of Collabo Video by eagleonearth(m): 8:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
dkronicle:
whats d difference btw chess and draught ?
chess is a corporate game that hones your thinking skills usually played with a reticent disposition in a quiet atmosphere while draught is a very local game that brings about a whole lot of abuses from both players to themselves usually played in a boisterous environment. Chess have different ranks of soldiers with a king as a field marshal, each with a unique way of moving while draught is not categorised except when one of your men is crowned a king at the opponents end. I guess this helps.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Plays Chess With Paul Okoye On Set Of Collabo Video by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 13, 2015
The board has been arranged sooo wrongly. These guys are not playing chess. Maybe they are plating something else.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Plays Chess With Paul Okoye On Set Of Collabo Video by louken(m): 8:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
voltron:

You're right on point bro. I doubt if those dudes know a single thing about chess.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Plays Chess With Paul Okoye On Set Of Collabo Video by yehmi01(m): 8:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
datguru:
AIRFORCE1

Where are thou ?
* in airforce1 voice*

Working on my album, joining you guys soon

Make UNA let Airforce 1 rest NAA
Re: Don Jazzy Plays Chess With Paul Okoye On Set Of Collabo Video by anitank(f): 8:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
Lol!!

I'm a lady but I can play chess more than Don Jazzy cheesy they probably just wanted to just pose for the cameras with it anyway

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Nigerians React To Tayo Faniran's Performance At Sunday Live Show. Pics / Helen Paul: I Don’t Hate My Father For Raping My Mother / Rosy Meurer Rocks Sheer Bustier And Black Leather Skirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.