Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,695 members, 7,862,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:27 AM

Aregbesola Lobbying Buhari For Minister Of Petroluem - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Lobbying Buhari For Minister Of Petroluem (2691 Views)

N166billion Contract Mess: 10 Questions For Minister Fashola - Premium Times / Senate Moves To Legalise Lobbying In Nigeria / Atiku Abubakar Lands In Nigeria Following His Lobbying Trip To South Africa.pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Lobbying Buhari For Minister Of Petroluem by Rilwayne001: 9:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Shut it, you boko recruit n the making

Is this^^ what jesus taught you? making false allegation?

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Lobbying Buhari For Minister Of Petroluem by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Is this^^ what jesus taught you? making false allegation?

At least it can't compare to beheading kafirs while screaming that demonic name, allah.

Now Phuck off with your hypocrisy, daft Mudslime
Re: Aregbesola Lobbying Buhari For Minister Of Petroluem by jaysniggs: 10:06pm On Feb 13, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
To all the Osunites and fellow Odua slaves owned and pawned by Gambari, know that it is that time to plant cocoa.

If you like vote Goodluck or that illiterate there is no more free oyel.

Get your farm implements ready.

Niger Delta Republic is here to stay. We can never be a part of your slavery.

Keep phucking calm

And

Plant Cocoa.

Don't depend on Obama because before spring this year his Muslim azz will get impeached.

No more free oyel.

We are out!

What's are all these unwarranted rants for?
What's your issue with a particular set of people?
Don't you have something productive to do with your life?
Please you're not getting any younger, grow up. undecided
Re: Aregbesola Lobbying Buhari For Minister Of Petroluem by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
jaysniggs:

What's are all these unwarranted rants for?
What's your issue with a particular set of people?
Don't you have something productive to do with your life?
Please you're not getting any younger, grow up. undecided

Shat ur mouth you pleb slave.

Don't you phucking tell me about maturity you slave parasite.

Asari and Tompolo have been warning you but you did not listen rather you took the rantings of a mad ab0ki over us.

Go and hold shekau hands and do a we are the world unity albulm.

Phucking cowards.

We are waiting, come collect oil.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Lobbying Buhari For Minister Of Petroluem by jaysniggs: 10:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Shat ur mouth you pleb slave.

Don't you phucking tell me about maturity you slave parasite.

Asari and Tompolo have been warning you but you did not listen rather you took the rantings of a mad ab0ki over us.

Go and hold shekau hands and do a we are the world unity albulm.

Phucking cowards.

We are waiting, come collect oil.

I'm deeply sorry, I never knew it had gotten this bad for you.
Please kill yourself. wink
Re: Aregbesola Lobbying Buhari For Minister Of Petroluem by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
I swear, its better for jona to lead nigeria into doom dan for dat tinubu to ve his hands on d federal purse. See as dis foolish people re misbehaving and by d way some maggots will be shouting change.
Re: Aregbesola Lobbying Buhari For Minister Of Petroluem by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
jaysniggs:

I'm deeply sorry, I never knew it had gotten this bad for you.
Please kill yourself. wink

Lol.

Painment is permanent.

Go and plant cocoa mr. Sophisticat
Re: Aregbesola Lobbying Buhari For Minister Of Petroluem by jaysniggs: 10:45pm On Feb 13, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Lol.

Painment is permanent.

Go and plant cocoa mr. Sophisticat

No matter how hard one tries making a monkey understand strawberries are sweeter than bananas the more futile efforts one gets.

Might I tell you Nigeria was more stable when it relied on agric rather than its sole reliance on oil currently?
If agric is useless don't drink chocolate beverages anymore, drink "OYEL"
If agric is useless don't eat food, eat "OYEL"
If its as useless as u've been hardwired to believe don't wear clothes, wear "OYEL"
If its useless don't cook food again, cook "OYEL"
And what has that oil gotten you?
I'm sure if it has gotten you billions, that's even a lot, I'm sure if it has gotten you millions you won't be here wailing and ranting you'd be under intense pressure on your next business plan.
Your rants only show how infant minded and poor you are.
You are in need of a life
Pray pray pray!!!!!
Hopefully God is going to touch you.
You disgust your very own existence!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashola's Writes Letter Of Commendation To Ambode (pic) / Diversification of Nigeria Economy : We Need Techs more than Agric !e / See How The Eritrean Gov't Punish It's People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.