Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,347 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

See How The Eritrean Gov't Punish It's People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How The Eritrean Gov't Punish It's People (2638 Views)

APC Moves To Punish Yari, Amosun, Okorocha, Akeredolu / 'Call Oshiomhole To Order' Okorocha Tells Buhari Over 'God Punish Obasanjo' Talk / El-rufai Visits Scene Where Many Were Killed, Promises To Punish Perpetrators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How The Eritrean Gov't Punish It's People by Nobody: 12:55am On Oct 28, 2017
sad

Re: See How The Eritrean Gov't Punish It's People by kagari: 1:31am On Oct 28, 2017
Oboy.
Re: See How The Eritrean Gov't Punish It's People by whitebeard(m): 1:32am On Oct 28, 2017
Op guess what...we have seen this pic before it very old..
Re: See How The Eritrean Gov't Punish It's People by Nobody: 1:39am On Oct 28, 2017
whitebeard:
Op guess what...we have seen this pic before it very old..
It may be old, but I didn't know you guys seen it before.
Re: See How The Eritrean Gov't Punish It's People by Nobody: 3:51am On Oct 28, 2017
Hati13:
sad
Are they army men?
Re: See How The Eritrean Gov't Punish It's People by Nobody: 4:52am On Oct 28, 2017
Hati13:
sad
Who are those people in the picture
Re: See How The Eritrean Gov't Punish It's People by sim37(m): 7:10am On Oct 28, 2017
always remember that whatever u ve seen 4 yrs ago will b new to someone today

1 Like

Re: See How The Eritrean Gov't Punish It's People by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 28, 2017
Muafrika2:

Are they army men?
I'm not really sure. The legs of some of the personals in down left pic seems to be soldiers. Maybe the victims may be ordinary or military personals punished by definitely military personnels.
Re: See How The Eritrean Gov't Punish It's People by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 28, 2017
zenmaster:

Who are those people in the picture
The top one is the Eritrea president and the below 2 are the victims.
Re: See How The Eritrean Gov't Punish It's People by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 28, 2017
Hati13:

I'm not really sure. The legs of some of the personals in down left pic seems to be soldiers. Maybe the victims may be ordinary or military personals punished by definitely military personnels.
I suspect. They have to be toughened. I think if they were normal citizens they would just get shot. But they all have to join the army, right?
Re: See How The Eritrean Gov't Punish It's People by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 28, 2017
Hati13:

The top one is the Eritrea president and the below 2 are the victims.
Is it also an inter tribal conflict?
Re: See How The Eritrean Gov't Punish It's People by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 28, 2017
Muafrika2:

I suspect. They have to be toughened. I think if they were normal citizens they would just get shot. But they all have to join the army, right?
Yes, military service is mandatory there. I don't think it's to toughen them rather to punish them.
Re: See How The Eritrean Gov't Punish It's People by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 28, 2017
zenmaster:

Is it also an inter tribal conflict?
I don't think so. I think it just the Gov't barbarically punishing it's opponents. The Eritrean ppl are on the brink of extinction.
Re: See How The Eritrean Gov't Punish It's People by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 28, 2017
Hati13:

Yes, military service is mandatory there. I don't think it's to toughen them rather to punish them.
Its necessary. All military punishments are harsh. I've heard of more grotesque stories from our local youth service here. Just a youth service.
Re: See How The Eritrean Gov't Punish It's People by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 28, 2017
Muafrika2:

Its necessary. All military punishments are harsh. I've heard of more grotesque stories from our local youth service here. Just a youth service.
Is it also mandatory in your country Kenya?
Re: See How The Eritrean Gov't Punish It's People by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 28, 2017
Hati13:

I don't think so. I think it just the Gov't barbarically punishing it's opponents. The Eritrean ppl are on the brink of extinction.
What is their population
Re: See How The Eritrean Gov't Punish It's People by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 28, 2017
zenmaster:

What is their population
About 5 million

I'm exaggerating when I say it's on the brink of extinction, but many ppl are leaving the country on a daily basis.
Re: See How The Eritrean Gov't Punish It's People by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 28, 2017
Hati13:

About 5 million

I'm exaggerating when I say it's on the brink of extinction, but many ppl are leaving the country on a daily basis.
Hmm..
Where are they moving to
Re: See How The Eritrean Gov't Punish It's People by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 28, 2017
zenmaster:

Hmm..
Where are they moving to
Neighboring and other countries
Re: See How The Eritrean Gov't Punish It's People by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 28, 2017
Hati13:

Neighboring and other countries
There must be gold, uranium, crude oil, diamonds or something valuable in the land of Eritrea
Re: See How The Eritrean Gov't Punish It's People by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 28, 2017
zenmaster:

There must be gold, uranium, crude oil, diamonds or something valuable in the land of Eritrea
I don't all those resources exist in Eritrea in abundance.
Re: See How The Eritrean Gov't Punish It's People by Hbuyosh(m): 12:47pm On Oct 28, 2017
Hati13:
Is it also mandatory in your country Kenya?
Hell no.

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Crowd Chanting Baba Oyoyo In Maiduguri As Pmb Visits / Wike: IPOB Members Killed Six Soldiers,four Policemen; / Biafra: IPOB Needs Referendum Not Asylum – Nnamdi Kanu Replies UK Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.