Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:57 AM

These Criminals Must Go - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / These Criminals Must Go (568 Views)

Jesus Was Always Around Criminals - Yemi Osinbajo / Armoury Used By Criminals To Store Dangerous Weapons Goes Down In Kogi (pics) / Are Ibos Entrepreneurs Or Successful Criminals? Read..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

These Criminals Must Go by VoteLabourParty: 7:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
These criminals must be flush out of Labour Party

That the trio of Bode Simeon, Femi Abayomi Collins Arabambi and Olaposi Ogini who are parading themselves as Labour Party executives in Ogun State are dubious rogues is no longer news, but the news now is that they are desperate criminals.

How else would you describe the trio who after collecting money from Yomi Cash decided to kill Dele Okenla, a legitimate senatorial candidate of the Labour Party in Ogun East, in order to replace his name in the INEC list.

A source in INEC had disclosed that the commission was written to report that Dele Okenla and some others had died with some documents attached to back it up. The commission however requested for the death certificates of those who were said to have died to lead more credence to the report.

It was in the process of replacing Okenla's name and some others that the legitimate candidates got wind of the plan and went straight to Abuja.

The bubble bursted when the purportedly dead candidates appeared in Abuja INEC office.

In a statement Dele Okenla said, " I have just left INEC office in Abuja and the real reason for the several attempts on my life in the past few weeks has finally been unravelled. Someone somewhere wrote to INEC and other agencies that I Dele Okenla has been killed. INEC is in possession of a letter supported with official documentation to indicate that I died recently. I will simply ask everyone to pray for the safety of my life. The intention of those who orchestrated the letter is to kill me and make their allegation true. They are so confident that they will succeed that they are already celebrating my demise and their own victory. I know I have God".

Okenla went further saying "Yomi Cash, Arabambi, Oginni, Bode Simeon, Lego and others conspired together to plan my death and forge a newspaper story purporting to report my obituary. They then presented the false report to INEC and Labour Party HQ in a vain bid to truncate my Senatorial mandate thereby committing an act of felony under the Nigerian Laws. The appropriate law agencies and other pertinent bodies have been duly notified"

This is just another atrocity in the series of the three musketeers' fraudulent and criminal activities. It would be recalled that the trio at one time or the other had duped Buruji Kasham, Isiaq Akinlade and many others in what could be regarded as "political fleecing".

(1) (Reply)

PDP To Prosecute Parties Who Use Jonathan’s Image For Campaign / Seven(7) Reasons Why GEJ Is A Selfish Person / See Photo Of GEJ And Buahri As A Woman. Who Looks Prettier?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.