Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Does Been Called "Baby Face" Signifies Handsomeness? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Does Been Called "Baby Face" Signifies Handsomeness? (1312 Views)

Who Has Been Called For Interview By Etisalat Entry Recruitment 2016 / ‘my Little Christmas Teddy Bear’ - Tiwa Savage Finally Unveils Baby’s Face / Have You Ever Been Called A BITTCH /BASTARD And How Did It Feel Like.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Been Called "Baby Face" Signifies Handsomeness? by austeenluv(m): 8:05pm On Feb 13, 2015
dear good people of nairaland,iam here to learn from those able fellows who can clearify me on this matter as learning they say has no end.my question is does having a "baby face" signifies handsomeness.i have a female friend who keep calling me with this "baby face" name thing,she would always end my name with the term "baby face" when she calls my real name.although i kind of have some little qualities of a baby in my looks like long pointed nose,oval shape face etc. i initialy thought it was a compliment when she started calling me that name,but now it has gotten so much that am suspecting she means something best known to her especially when my other other friends have never called me such name.something in me keeps telling me that she is indirectly saying am handsome when she calls me "baby face",but i want to comfirm from you guys first before i can settle with my assumption and if the name means something different from what am thinking especially in the negative aspect,then its time i sound a loud warning to her never to call me that name again.thanks for your opinions.one love
Re: Does Been Called "Baby Face" Signifies Handsomeness? by tosyne2much(m): 8:06pm On Feb 13, 2015
it shows you look much younger than your age.
Re: Does Been Called "Baby Face" Signifies Handsomeness? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
You for show us your picture, then we would be able to decide what she actually means

2 Likes

Re: Does Been Called "Baby Face" Signifies Handsomeness? by ArchEnemy(m): 8:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
They are not synonymus Bro.
As earlier said, you look younger than your age.
Re: Does Been Called "Baby Face" Signifies Handsomeness? by ArchEnemy(m): 8:10pm On Feb 13, 2015
Tandullceblog:
You for show us your picture, then we would be able to decide what she actually means
Thats true o

Give this good lady a pack of hollandia yoghurt.
Re: Does Been Called "Baby Face" Signifies Handsomeness? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
Everyone is now looking for an avenue to claim handsome.
Re: Does Been Called "Baby Face" Signifies Handsomeness? by kevv(m): 8:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
:PWho dash you pointed nose, ahdonbilivit, show your pishur
Re: Does Been Called "Baby Face" Signifies Handsomeness? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 13, 2015
ArchEnemy:

Thats true o

Give this good lady a pack of hollandia yoghurt.

Tanchu *hopping with joy at the thought of hollandia yoghurt*

1 Like

Re: Does Been Called "Baby Face" Signifies Handsomeness? by Chidonc(m): 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2015
Op baby face k, God must b watchin her on 3D camera, have u ever seen the face of a baby when he is deficatin, dats wat it means 2 have a baby face.
Re: Does Been Called "Baby Face" Signifies Handsomeness? by Simitrendy: 9:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
They will come here to start formulating lies without seeing their pics anyways bruv no lemme pour sand inside yr garri ``babyface aint means handsome``[quote author=austeenluv post=30705088]i have a female friend who keep calling me with this "baby face" name thing,she would always end my name with the term "baby face" when she calls my real name.although i kind of have some little qualities of a baby in my looks like long pointed nose,oval shape face etc. i initialy thought it was a compliment when she started calling me that name,but now it has gotten so much that am suspecting she means something best known to her especially when my other other friends have never called me such name.something in me keeps telling me that she is indirectly saying am handsome when she calls me "baby face",but i want to comfirm from you guys first before i can settle with my assumption and if the name means something different from what am thinking especially in the negative
Re: Does Been Called "Baby Face" Signifies Handsomeness? by Simitrendy: 9:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
Simitrendy:
They will come here to start formulating lies without seeing their pics anyways bruv no lemme pour sand inside yr garri ``babyface aint means handsome``
Re: Does Been Called "Baby Face" Signifies Handsomeness? by austeenluv(m): 10:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
my humble pishure below.....thank u all for the responses.iam getting reasonable answer from u already.

(1) (Reply)

Throwback One Naira Note (pic) / If You Can Raed Tihs, You Msut Be Raelly Smrat / Guardiola Celebrated! Trousers Oops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.