Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,411 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Nephilim - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nephilim (3196 Views)

"We Found The Nephilim Gaints". The Mark Of The Beast Alters The Human Dna / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nephilim by johnydon22(m): 9:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Mamiwater grin grin

Buhahahahahahahahaha i don die ooo Macof is this true, yemoja means mami water?? This is funny!!! cheesy
Re: Nephilim by Rilwayne001: 9:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
johnydon22:

Buhahahahahahahahaha i don die ooo Macof is this true, yemoja means mami water?? This is funny!!! cheesy

I'm not even sure of what mami water is. All I know is Yemoja is shorten of the Yoruba words " Yeye eja" which means "Mother of fish."
Re: Nephilim by johnydon22(m): 10:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I'm not even sure of what mami water is. All I know is Yemoja is shorten of the Yoruba words " Yeye eja" which means "Mother of fish."

Mamiwater basically means mermaid . . . that is half fish, half woman
Re: Nephilim by urheme: 10:08pm On Jun 29, 2015
macof:

Smh. oduduwa is no Mohamed or Jesus. Oduduwa is a Yoruba concept that has nothing to do with aliens ur obsession with aliens has driven you to put oduduwa has ur victim of distortion, you claim to be Yoruba which is a big shame u.

The very reason why u dare nt seek knowledge about the full concept of oduduwa is because u want it to remain an alien idea in ur head...if u truly seek knowledge as u claim you would seek a Babalawo or the oduduwa shrine Aworo in Ile-Ife.
This is nt something u read from internet and say "yes alien" to feel good about urself thereby spreading total false information due to ur ignorance about wat oduduwa actually represents among the Yoruba

Oduduwa does not exist.
What is it?

Outdated folktales undecided
Re: Nephilim by Rilwayne001: 10:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
johnydon22:

Mamiwater basically means mermaid . . . that is half fish, half woman

Maybe they are same. 'Yeye eja' is also an aquatic human/spirit too. cheesy

Macof and ifeness should know better though, since the latter claimed to have met her before.
Re: Nephilim by macof(m): 10:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
urheme:

Oduduwa does not exist.
What is it?

Outdated folktales undecided

undecided you wanna see his tomb go meet the Obadio of Ife

1 Like

Re: Nephilim by urheme: 10:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
macof:

undecided you wanna see his tomb go meet the Obadio of Ife

Can't live my life backward.

There is so much backwardness in customary mythology, i hate em.

Is a shame that as enlighten as you are; you still pertronizing babalawo
Sorry o, mordern day babalawo no dey cure crase.
Re: Nephilim by macof(m): 10:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Lwkm grin grin he said up there that his grand dad is/was an ifa priest. Therefore he has this ATR gene in him. So, that he met with Yemoja cannot be disprove just like that. I will just like to know how Yemoja looks like, Perhaps half fish, half beautiful woman we see on TV. grin

But wait o. Mr. macof, have you ever met Yemoja like ifeness did?

Wtf is atr gene? I hope you know your ancestors were Practitioners?

I have not, how does one begin to see a spirit? but we all experience Yemoja
Re: Nephilim by macof(m): 10:43pm On Jun 29, 2015
urheme:

Can't live my life backward.

There is so much backwardness in customary mythology, i hate em.

Is a shame that as enlighten as you are; you still pertronizing babalawo
Sorry o, mordern day babalawo no dey cure crase.

Backward? U think u are better than the 16th century before christianity polluted west africa?
When Oyo, Bini, kanem-bornu, Songhai, Ashanti empires were powerful competing with anything from your "forward" Europe at the time

1 Like

Re: Nephilim by macof(m): 11:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
johnydon22:

grin grin some people say it means Mami water but no, onijegi is mami wata

Although I know in Benin republic, they call Yemoja Mati wata
Re: Nephilim by mrZENographer: 12:36am On Jun 30, 2015
God doesnt want us distracted thats why they ar leftout. DEUT 29 says The secret things belong to God.

NOTE. Bible is the standard. Some books may contain truth doesnt mean every claimed is true.

Some knowledge are hidden bcause they can destroy. Therefore Bible is all wise. Remeber hw God hid moses body so Isreal wont worship his deadbody/grave etc.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Confessing Your Righteousness Pleases God - Joseph Prince / Poor But Silly [spirituality, Bane Of The Poor] / What Is Repentance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.