Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,691 members, 7,813,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Nephilim - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nephilim (3165 Views)

"We Found The Nephilim Gaints". The Mark Of The Beast Alters The Human Dna / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nephilim by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
The Book of Enoch speaks about the angels called "Watchers" appointed to protect human kind. It speaks about a group of Angels led by Azazel and Semjaza. They were called “The watchers”, because they were tasked with watching over humankind and naturally as they watched over the world, the inevitable happened - they fell in love.

Myriad of them fell in love with different human women and abandoned heaven so they could live with them. Later, they had children with them. The angels who abandoned heaven are called "Anakim Nephlim" and their children are called "Nephilim". Interestingly, Assyrian myths also refer to beings who descended from heaven and call them "Anunaki".

Since these stories come from neighboring parts of the world and roughly from the same era, it is frequently presumed that both Assyrians and the old Hebrews are referring to the same event and beings, whoever they actually were.
It is also historic fact that in those days people used to name their children after important or unusual event. "Jared" (name of Enoch's son) in Hebrew means "descended".

Here is what the Bible and the Book of Enoch say about the Nephilim:

Genesis 6,1 :

1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Book of Enoch 7:1 virtually the same:

1 It happened after the sons of men had multiplied in those days,that daughters were born to them, elegant and beautiful.
2 And when the angels, the sons of heaven, beheld them, they became enamoured of them, saying to each other, Come, let us select for ourselves wives from the progeny of men, and let us beget children.

Being so similar, it does beg the question why the Book of Enoch was denied status in the Christian Bible while Genesis is an unquestionable part of it.

Matters become clearer when one realizes that the Book of Enoch speaks about 200 angels who decided to leave heaven for no other reason than the Love of earthly Women. Fancy that ! Heaven emptied out by sheer lust ! Bible compilers could not bring themselves to countenance this and therefore consigned the Book of Enoch to the nether regions of Apocrypha.

Happy Valentines day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nephilim by Bruno3000(m): 8:24pm On Feb 13, 2015
Tanx for the write up. Reminds me of the seasonal FALLEN.

1 Like

Re: Nephilim by F22RAPTOR(m): 10:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
very good writeup..used to be interested in stuff like this. This is actually a point i used when arguing if angels have the ability to procreate with humans...some people don't agree its possible.
Re: Nephilim by macof(m): 10:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
F22RAPTOR:
very good writeup..used to be interested in stuff like this. This is actually a point i used when arguing if angels have the ability to procreate with humans...some people don't agree its possible.

Angels don't exist it's jst eastern semitic folklore, modern jews don't even talk about angels

1 Like

Re: Nephilim by F22RAPTOR(m): 10:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
macof:

Angels don't exist it's jst eastern semitic folklore, modern hews don't even talk about angels
hey, I don't need this now, pls if u are an atheist, hold on to your believes. Angels are not products of myths. God created them. So are demons or fallen angels.
Re: Nephilim by macof(m): 10:25pm On Feb 13, 2015
F22RAPTOR:

hey, I don't need this now, pls if u are an atheist, hold on to your believes. Angels are not products of myths. God created them. So are demons or fallen angels.

Nope am nt atheist.
Angels, demons and Nephilims don't exist, it's jst a folklore from eastern Semites describing something entirely different from what people think
Re: Nephilim by F22RAPTOR(m): 10:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
macof:

Nope am nt atheist.
Angels, demons and Nephilims don't exist, it's jst a folklore from eastern Semites describing something entirely different from what people think
damn..this is a new one. pls enlighten me....thanks
Re: Nephilim by johnydon22(m): 10:50pm On Feb 13, 2015
So what about the new watchers, why havent they fallen in love now since it is inevitable, now that the girls are more sexier and bustier than ever ... grin

4 Likes

Re: Nephilim by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 13, 2015
The "Watchers" sometimes called "Angels" were humanoids who visited our Planet from other Dimensions/Universe. There were present in every societies all over the Planet. Oduduwa visited Ife, mingled with them,had babies with them,civilized them and even taught them how to make aso oke. Same applied to other civilization.

According to a book called "The Watchers" inspired by the book of Enoch.It is said that the "Watchers" taught humans reading, writing, weaponry, cosmetics, sorcery, about the stars, meteorology, and many other arts and that this was problematic because it robbed humans the opportunity to discover the arts by themselves. They "revealed the eternal secrets which were preserved for heaven, which men were striving to learn.” the book says.

"The Gods" were not pleased about the intervention of "The Watchers" in human affairs.Apparently there were also experiments in cross-breeding between animals and humans going on. Ancient humans acquired lots of spiritual and technological abilities which "The Gods" were not happy with.

"Gods" in reference to Galactic Council who were in charge of our solar system,who are monitoring our development and abilities to survive on the planet.

Apparently Enoch was taken into space by an "angel" (fly craft) where he saw that the earth was round. Makes a good story if it is true.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nephilim by Misogynist2014(m): 11:42pm On Feb 13, 2015
Sarassin:

The Book of Enoch speaks about the angels called "Watchers" appointed to protect human kind. It speaks about a group of Angels led by Azazel and Semjaza. They were called “The watchers”, because they were tasked with watching over humankind and naturally as they watched over the world, the inevitable happened - they fell in love.

Myriad of them fell in love with different human women and abandoned heaven so they could live with them. Later, they had children with them. The angels who abandoned heaven are called "Anakim Nephlim" and their children are called "Nephilim". Interestingly, Assyrian myths also refer to beings who descended from heaven and call them "Anunaki".

Since these stories come from neighboring parts of the world and roughly from the same era, it is frequently presumed that both Assyrians and the old Hebrews are referring to the same event and beings, whoever they actually were.
It is also historic fact that in those days people used to name their children after important or unusual event. "Jared" (name of Enoch's son) in Hebrew means "descended".

Here is what the Bible and the Book of Enoch say about the Nephilim:

Genesis 6,1 :

1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Book of Enoch 7:1 virtually the same:

1 It happened after the sons of men had multiplied in those days,that daughters were born to them, elegant and beautiful.
2 And when the angels, the sons of heaven, beheld them, they became enamoured of them, saying to each other, Come, let us select for ourselves wives from the progeny of men, and let us beget children.

Being so similar, it does beg the question why the Book of Enoch was denied status in the Christian Bible while Genesis is an unquestionable part of it.

Matters become clearer when one realizes that the Book of Enoch speaks about 200 angels who decided to leave heaven for no other reason than the Love of earthly Women. Fancy that ! Heaven emptied out by sheer lust ! Bible compilers could not bring themselves to countenance this and therefore consigned the Book of Enoch to the nether regions of Apocrypha.

Happy Valentines day.
http://www.6000years.org/frame.php?page=giants
Re: Nephilim by macof(m): 12:17pm On Feb 14, 2015
ifeness:
The "Watchers" sometimes called "Angels" were humanoids who visited our Planet from other Dimensions/Universe. There were present in every societies all over the Planet. Oduduwa visited Ife, mingled with them,had babies with them,civilized them and even taught them how to make aso oke. Same applied to other civilization.

According to a book called "The Watchers" inspired by the book of Enoch.It is said that the "Watchers" taught humans reading, writing, weaponry, cosmetics, sorcery, about the stars, meteorology, and many other arts and that this was problematic because it robbed humans the opportunity to discover the arts by themselves. They "revealed the eternal secrets which were preserved for heaven, which men were striving to learn.” the book says.

"The Gods" were not pleased about the intervention of "The Watchers" in human affairs.Apparently there were also experiments in cross-breeding between animals and humans going on. Ancient humans acquired lots of spiritual and technological abilities which "The Gods" were not happy with.

"Gods" in reference to Galactic Council who were in charge of our solar system,who are monitoring our development and abilities to survive on the planet.

Apparently Enoch was taken into space by an "angel" (fly craft) where he saw that the earth was round. Makes a good story if it is true.

Can you not express ur mental problems without adding oduduwa?
Re: Nephilim by sonmvayina(m): 2:30pm On Feb 14, 2015
macof:

provide a counter claim...me, i believe he is 100% correct..

3 Likes

Re: Nephilim by macof(m): 2:44pm On Feb 14, 2015
sonmvayina:

provide a counter claim...me, i believe he is 100% correct..

I am really tired of this, I've spent so much time educating people especially this ifeness on the story of oduduwa...
Yoruba don't do aliens

If u really want to know speak to a Babalawo
Re: Nephilim by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 14, 2015
macof:

Do you have a problem with me expressing my opinion? Most of the time I do not agree with some of your opinions do I attack you? I am a full Yoruba still and I am intrigued regarding his coming down from the sky via a chain. I ask questions like everyone,I don't just believe thing,I have thoughts. Someone with mental problem won't ask question. I don't need Pastors or Babalawos to explain things to me.

You spent time educating me? How? When? What do you know?

3 Likes

Re: Nephilim by johnydon22(m): 9:07pm On Feb 14, 2015
Now after reading the above, How can someone not see all these are jewish folklore and myths.. grin grin grin
Re: Nephilim by macof(m): 9:32pm On Feb 14, 2015
ifeness:

Do you have a problem with me expressing my opinion? Most of the time I do not agree with some of your opinions do I attack you? I am a full Yoruba still and I am intrigued regarding his coming down from the sky via a chain. I ask questions like everyone,I don't just believe thing,I have thoughts. Someone with mental problem won't ask question. I don't need Pastors or Babalawos to explain things to me.

You spent time educating me? How? When? What do you know?

I have told u the idea behind the oduduwa story many times, you still want to keep spreading alien talks around oduduwa.
It's nt jst ur opinion because it affects the entire Yoruba people, you need Babalawo to learn the full story and interpret it, this is nt a case open to Novice to give their "opinion"
if u don't want others to comment talk about ur father not the father figure of an entire ethnic nation.

1 Like

Re: Nephilim by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 14, 2015
macof:

I have told u the idea behind the oduduwa story many times, you still want to keep spreading alien talks around oduduwa.
It's nt jst ur opinion because it affects the entire Yoruba people, you need Babalawo to learn the full story and interpret it, this is nt a case open to Novice to give their "opinion"
if u don't want others to comment talk about ur father not the father figure of an entire ethnic nation.

Now do you blame the Muslims or Christians who radically defend their Mohamed and Jesus? Too bad you have a giant Oduduwa picture at a corner on your room sir. What have you done about the original pot of Shango and Ife head laying in the British museum? Don't you think that is even a bigger insult? I have no reason to worship Oduduwa,I look for truth and knowledge Babalawo cannot offer.

3 Likes

Re: Nephilim by macof(m): 10:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
ifeness:

Now do you blame the Muslims or Christians who radically defend their Mohamed and Jesus? Too bad you have a giant Oduduwa picture at a corner on your room sir. What have you done about the original pot of Shango and Ife head laying in the British museum? Don't you think that is even a bigger insult? I have no reason to worship Oduduwa,I look for truth and knowledge Babalawo cannot offer.

Smh. oduduwa is no Mohamed or Jesus. Oduduwa is a Yoruba concept that has nothing to do with aliens ur obsession with aliens has driven you to put oduduwa has ur victim of distortion, you claim to be Yoruba which is a big shame u.

The very reason why u dare nt seek knowledge about the full concept of oduduwa is because u want it to remain an alien idea in ur head...if u truly seek knowledge as u claim you would seek a Babalawo or the oduduwa shrine Aworo in Ile-Ife.
This is nt something u read from internet and say "yes alien" to feel good about urself thereby spreading total false information due to ur ignorance about wat oduduwa actually represents among the Yoruba
Re: Nephilim by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 14, 2015
macof:

Smh. oduduwa is no Mohamed or Jesus. Oduduwa is a Yoruba concept that has nothing to do with aliens ur obsession with aliens has driven you to put oduduwa has ur victim of distortion, you claim to be Yoruba which is a big shame u.

The very reason why u dare nt seek knowledge about the full concept of oduduwa is because u want it to remain an alien idea in ur head...if u truly seek knowledge as u claim you would seek a Babalawo or the oduduwa shrine Aworo in Ile-Ife.
This is nt something u read from internet and say "yes alien" to feel good about urself thereby spreading total false information due to ur ignorance about wat oduduwa actually represents among the Yoruba

OK what is your truth Mr Oduduwa? I'm listening! Besides,I don't believe in aliens. My gran dad was an Ifa priest mind you. Just to let you know you are not speaking to someone who has no Traditional background. Its seems you have a deep beef for me...kindly let it out.

And also,where did Oduduwa come from and where did he go back to? Questions often lead to answers....this is not some internet shitt. Tell me what I do not know.
Re: Nephilim by McSterling(m): 10:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
If angels could leave heaven just to have a taste of nubility, then heaven mustn't be much then. Maybe women are in fact the true heaven.

3 Likes

Re: Nephilim by macof(m): 10:53pm On Feb 14, 2015
ifeness:

OK what is your truth Mr Oduduwa? I'm listening! Besides,I don't believe in aliens. My gran dad was an Ifa priest mind you. Just to let you know you are not speaking to someone who has no Traditional background. Its seems you have a deep beef for me...kindly let it out.
I am nt a Babalawo, it's best u seek ur granddad or his Awo clique(if he has any)
Let them tell u about the Odu Ogunda where oduduwa first appeared and maybe Osa meji to help understand it's power
Because even I haven't finished learning

I don't have any beef with you abeg
Re: Nephilim by McSterling(m): 11:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
macof:

I am nt a Babalawo, it's best u seek ur granddad or his Awo clique(if he has any)
Let them tell u about the Odu Ogunda where oduduwa first appeared and maybe Osa meji to help understand it's power

Can you please intimate me about what you think Oduduwa is/was. Was he not a man?
Re: Nephilim by macof(m): 12:08am On Feb 15, 2015
McSterling:
Can you please intimate me about what you think Oduduwa is/was. Was he not a man?

Oduduwa comes to point to two things
1. A human king who came from a North easternly city, he found favour among the people of Ife and became Oba and first suzerain of the region known today as Yorubaland
2. A spirit present after the initial expansion of the Universe to create form and structure
Re: Nephilim by Nobody: 4:42am On Feb 15, 2015
macof:

You don't have beef with me,so what was the schooling me about aliens all about? You don't have to comment if you do not like what I'm saying.

I don't have to see knowledge from babalawos or Ifa priests who all have limited knowledge. I have met with Yemoja and the rest,why should I need a babalawo who couldn't come close to the water I entered huh?

Its best you keep your distance and I will stay on my lane.
Re: Nephilim by macof(m): 9:19am On Feb 15, 2015
ifeness:

You don't have beef with me,so what was the schooling me about aliens all about? You don't have to comment if you do not like what I'm saying.

I don't have to see knowledge from babalawos or Ifa priests who all have limited knowledge. I have met with Yemoja and the rest,why should I need a babalawo who couldn't come close to the water I entered huh?

Then kindly take out oduduwa from ur alien obsession
Re: Nephilim by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 15, 2015
macof:

Then kindly take out oduduwa from ur alien obsession

Oduduwa wasn't even a Yoruba.too bad I don't care how you feel.
Re: Nephilim by macof(m): 8:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
ifeness:

Oduduwa wasn't even a Yoruba.too bad I don't care how you feel.
Of course he was Chinese grin mad man

1 Like

Re: Nephilim by Rilwayne001: 8:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
ifeness:

WOWW! So, how does Yemoja look like?
Re: Nephilim by macof(m): 9:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
Rilwayne001:

WOWW! So, how does Yemoja look like?
grin grin I say when you see a mad man you will know

You know it's you religious folks that drove him to this?
Re: Nephilim by Rilwayne001: 9:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
macof:

grin grin I say when you see a mad man you will know

You know it's you religious folks that drove him to this?

Lwkm grin grin he said up there that his grand dad is/was an ifa priest. Therefore he has this ATR gene in him. So, that he met with Yemoja cannot be disprove just like that. I will just like to know how Yemoja looks like, Perhaps half fish, half beautiful woman we see on TV. grin

But wait o. Mr. macof, have you ever met Yemoja like ifeness did?
Re: Nephilim by johnydon22(m): 9:42pm On Jun 29, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Lwkm grin grin he said up there that his grand dad is/was an ifa priest. Therefore he has this ATR gene in him.

But wait o. Mr. macof, have you ever met Yemoja like ifeness did?

What is Yemoja
Re: Nephilim by Rilwayne001: 9:43pm On Jun 29, 2015
johnydon22:

What is Yemoja
Mamiwater grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Confusion:was Jesus The First Person To Enter Heaven After His Resurrection??? / Babalawos, Traditionalists And Herbalists A Whatsapp Group For You! / Who Are These Two Witnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.