Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Silent Violence - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Silent Violence (743 Views)

Violence / Enough Is Enough, Let's Stop This Violence! / Silent Soliloquy: Is black beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Silent Violence by Keflyn: 11:11pm On Jan 04, 2009
I'm only 11. I am not done yet. Please tell me if you like it.

[center]Year 3020…
Day1…
A young 17 year old news reporter was looking for a news story. He heard about the suspicious deaths, called “Silent Violence” in an old news paper. He picked the news paper up and read the headline “Silent Violence”, he continued to read. He noticed a sap-like dark colored blood drop on the old news paper. The blood was still wet and seemed fresh, like it just came out of some one. He got startled and saw an Invisible figure standing by the door he was trying not to look at the door as much as he could. He glanced at the door again he saw nothing. He got knocked in the back of the head. He fainted from the blow in the head.
4 Hours later…
He woke up on the ground by the bloody new paper. He slowly gets up off, the cold hard ground, brushing the dirt off his knees. He sees nothing but dark that goes on and on. He heard a faint noise that was coming from the window.  He decided to peer out the broken window that was hit by a ball a long time ago. He looked down high up from the ten story-building on the top floor he             gets shoved out the window. The people who were walking the dogs and walking the kids to school saw the 17 year old man shoved out the window. The ground was cover in blood from the dismember limbs.
In nearby woods…
The woods is silent the moon is very dark you would hardly see it shine. Not even the stars would light up the night only one thing that lit up the night was your fear in death to come. There was a rescue crew out in the woods they spotted a young “boy” that appeared to be dead. He was cold as ice his face was pale. They had him in the back of the truck on a stretcher. They drove thought the cold woods.
At the hospital…
The hospital was very loud lots of screams like people were dying one after one. They pushed him into a dark room a big light was turned on above the table where the young “boy” was. A doctor came into the room he said in a firmly voice, “Hi, what’s your name?” said the doctor.
The “boy” said nothing he just stared darkly. The doctor got scared and then he told a nurse to watch him while he goes to the front. The nurse sat down in a chair by the “boy” she said, “How old are you?” said the nurse. The boy’s eyes changed colors from a light blue to a very dark red. The nurse called the doctor and the doctor came into the room the “boy” started screaming loud as he could the doctor fell down so did the nurse. The “boy” walked to a corner and faded into the shadows.
[/center]
Re: Silent Violence by Cayon(f): 11:46pm On Jan 04, 2009
Keflyn:

I'm only 11. I am not done yet. Please tell me if you like it.

eleven and on a public forum. wow!!.  wher i come from you have to be 16 and over to join a forum. Hmm, the Laws of Nigeria. nice write up though

Peace

(1) (Reply)

Poetry Poetry- "Numbers Part 2" / At His Feet / Lost In Sorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.