Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders - Events (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders (21525 Views)

Twin Sisters Wed Same Day To Their Childhood Friends (photos) / Benue University Fresh Graduate Who Died On Valentine's Day Buried (Photos) / This Amazing Wedding In Lagos On Valentine's Day Got People Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by Genea(f): 4:30pm On Feb 14, 2015
patrickdarlins:
y would i stop giving ma nigga hope??...

ok..i get it....i shouldnt give him hope huh??...i should give mind....yeahhhh......

watered....i give u the power and might....go after her...

mess those roads block!!!!.....

hahahaahaha....oh Genea....he is coming for uuuuuuuuu....lols
oh please spare me dis ,am a nun
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by Genea(f): 4:31pm On Feb 14, 2015
watered:
(with a frowned face) Genea come and open d gate oh...
my dogs are coming
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by watered(m): 5:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
Genea:
my dogs are coming
I'm a descendant of Samson in d Bible. If in d dark ages he killed a lion with his bare his hands, I'm sure u won't want to imagine what I'll do to ur dogs.

I'm not animal friendly! BEWARE

To be forewarned is to be for armed.
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by Nickymezor(f): 5:53pm On Feb 14, 2015
kiss
Kachisbarbie:

I am very serious. angry
kiss
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by rigarmortis: 6:33pm On Feb 14, 2015
ichidodo:
Yeah, i would like to wish that to all my comment readers, my likers and likeresses..
haters and hateresses too...And this goes out to Zizibabe,tit (we hope her val return to her in one piece) and ofcourse our war afficionados in the house "make love not war"...Least but not the least, this here goes out to the best of the best sincere9gerian
sunnybobo3
mogidi
atlwireless
shizzlestar
ujoinme
rozayx5
chukwudi44
nigerianvenom
datolee
bloodykiller

ratiken
dozzybaba
phockphockman
longeria
idumuose
firefire
anonimi
aljharem
tomakint
aryzgreat
publisher
brownlord
talktimi
iconize
rigarmortis
descartes
pointb
pazienza
OKDNigeria
stebell
brokenTV
longeria
Truckpusher
rozayx5
collynzo9
squaddy
decryptor
biafranqueen
Showmeyourcertificate guy...and all you lovers of ichidodo,Nigeria and Transformation...Bigup fi unu, no babylon.Cho!!.

Same to you brov
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 14, 2015
Genea:
oh..please am sorry...
i understand now.!!

dear "watered"....please keep off!!!!!

just an advice....lols
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by Genea(f): 6:57pm On Feb 14, 2015
patrickdarlins:
oh..please am sorry...
i understand now.!!

just an advice....lols
lol
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by alberto2k(m): 7:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
RomanyChi:
emusmith, alberto2k, ryabcool

happy vals day grin grin grin grin grin

same to you tamara grin

was hiding all through this while
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by spankyflex(m): 7:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
Herzumpther:
Happy val to all my followers.

okeyben10, smileysmiles, Andsboy, ideology, datalossvictim1, Utah24680, Odillz, JoeCutie, kaboninc, spankyflex, ghostofsparta, emusmith, okirewaju, okotv.

I love you all. kiss
wish u d best .Herz
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by RomanyChi(f): 7:17pm On Feb 14, 2015
alberto2k:

same to you tamara grin

was hiding all through this while

grin grin
I've noticed as well! cheesy
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by idumuose(m): 7:24pm On Feb 14, 2015
ichidodo:
Yeah, i would like to wish that to all my comment readers, my likers and likeresses..
haters and hateresses too...And this goes out to Zizibabe,tit (we hope her val return to her in one piece) and ofcourse our war afficionados in the house "make love not war"...Least but not the least, this here goes out to the best of the best sincere9gerian
sunnybobo3
mogidi
atlwireless
shizzlestar
ujoinme
rozayx5
chukwudi44
nigerianvenom
datolee
bloodykiller

ratiken
dozzybaba
phockphockman
longeria
idumuose
firefire
anonimi
aljharem
tomakint
aryzgreat
publisher
brownlord
talktimi
iconize
rigarmortis
descartes
pointb
pazienza
OKDNigeria
stebell
brokenTV
longeria
Truckpusher
rozayx5
collynzo9
squaddy
decryptor
biafranqueen
Showmeyourcertificate guy...and all you lovers of ichidodo,Nigeria and Transformation...Bigup fi unu, no babylon.Cho!!.
I wish you the same bro.I am enjoying myself real good.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by Cutebumzy(f): 7:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
emusmith:
Happy Valentine's Day To:

Romanychi
Pocohantas
Naijaboiy
Tosyne2much
Marieolae
Miztola
Janeify
Kika23
Ujsizzle
Zyzzx
Rubey
Spaxon
Genea
Cutebumzy
Samflexxy
Englishmart
gospi

Too many to mention...

I love you all...winksmileycheesy
tnx dear. Api vals day
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 14, 2015
spankyflex:
wish u d best .Herz
Thanks a lot.
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by Spaxon(f): 10:04pm On Feb 14, 2015
Cutebumzy:
tnx dear. Api vals day
teewai3 emusmith obinoscopy missmossy happy val to you all
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 14, 2015
Spaxon:
teewai3 emusmith obinoscopy missmossy happy val to you all

Thanks smiley
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by watered(m): 11:01pm On Feb 14, 2015
Genea:
lol
grin
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by watered(m): 2:29pm On Feb 15, 2015
patrickdarlins:
oh..please am sorry...
i understand now.!!

just an advice....lols
I'm keeping off already. But warn her not to look at me again... grin
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by watered(m): 2:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
Genea:
You won't be spared cos I'm an ex-seminarian.
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by Maya2pretty(f): 4:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
condralbede:
Happy val day to this special ppl that am following..... safarigirl and Maya2pretty
Thanks darl smiley
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by condralbede(m): 4:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
Maya2pretty:
Thanks darl smiley
you are wlcm....how was d celebration of Val

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Son Is 1 Year Old / Wedding Planning Tips, Ideas And Suggestions / Happy Birthday To Linda Ikeji At 32

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.