Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Why Did A Moderator Remove My Post On Buhari??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did A Moderator Remove My Post On Buhari??? (790 Views)

EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC / Man Fulfills His Promise, Pours Water On Floor And Drinks On Buhari's Arrival / GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Why Did A Moderator Remove My Post On Buhari??? by SeverusSnape(m): 6:44am On Feb 14, 2015
I've been on this forum for close to five months now, This is my first time of creating a topic.
I commented on this thread two days ago
https://www.nairaland.com/2144248/northern-youths-threaten-extinguish-ait#30669941
My comment was the first, and all what I said was the truth and nothing but the truth, but I discovered that my post was deleted, I'm bewildered, is the forum becoming pro-APC by the day?...
Did someone highly placed instruct the mods to remove my post?, I don't feel like mailing the mods; I feel I should do this, so that all and sundry would know what's going on in this forum. This is not the first time my the moderators are doing this. To the particular mod that did this, keep it up. You can ban me if you want. angry
I rest my case.
Re: Why Did A Moderator Remove My Post On Buhari??? by ephemm(m): 6:52am On Feb 14, 2015
What exactly was ur comment?
Did u violate any rule?

I disagree that this forum has become Pro-APC. I have even read some post which accuse Seun of being paid by PDP to push some stories to FP

I believe Nairaland is the only fair and balance blog in Nigeria at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Why Did A Moderator Remove My Post On Buhari??? by Firefire(m): 6:54am On Feb 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I've been on this forum for close to five months now, This is my first time of creating a topic.
I commented on this thread two days ago
https://www.nairaland.com/2144248/northern-youths-threaten-extinguish-ait#30669941
My comment was the first, and all what I said was the truth and nothing but the truth, but I discovered that my post was deleted, I'm bewildered, is the forum becoming pro-APC by the day?...
Did someone highly placed instruct the mods to remove my post?, I don't feel like mailing the mods; I feel I should do this, so that all and sundry would know what's going on on this forum. This is not the first time my the moderators are doing this. To the particular mod that did this, keep it up. You can ban me if you want. angry
I rest my case.

Please, play by the rules.

Jonathan remains Nigeria President till 2019 every other things are only activities, media noises and waste of time
. Finito!

1 Like

Re: Why Did A Moderator Remove My Post On Buhari??? by SeverusSnape(m): 6:59am On Feb 14, 2015
ephemm:
What exactly was ur comment?
Did u violate any rule?

I disagree that this forum has become Pro-APC. I have even read some post which accuse Seun of being paid by PDP to push some stories to FP

I believe Nairaland is the only fair and balance blog in Nigeria at the moment.
I wish you could see that comment, I did not violate any rule what so ever, I only criticized buhari and his northern supporters, The comment was removed last night I reckoned.

1 Like

Re: Why Did A Moderator Remove My Post On Buhari??? by SeverusSnape(m): 6:59am On Feb 14, 2015
Firefire:

Please, play by the rules.

Jonathan remains Nigeria President till 2019 every other things are only activities, media noises and waste of time
. Finito!
Thank you sir.
Re: Why Did A Moderator Remove My Post On Buhari??? by Ngwakwe: 7:06am On Feb 14, 2015
It may be a mistake

It's been reversed

1 Like

(1)

I Can Vote For Buhari Against My Father, Says Tam David-west / Amaechi N Indeed River State APC Deserve Commendation / Graphic Photos Of A Bank Robber Set Ablaze By Villagers In Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.