Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

New Business Partners Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Business Partners Needed (1751 Views)

2 Business Partners Needed [finance] For A Sure Stable Profit / Partners Needed For A Lucrative Business / A New Business Idea With Picture Of Getting Started. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Business Partners Needed by Roscodaddy(m): 11:16pm On Aug 23, 2006
New business idea,I need young minds and fast thinkers to partner with me in this new business idea,a lot of people have money to invest but they really don't know where and what to do with the money,I am starting up a small consultancy firm which will be helping people out,please you all out there willing to join me,signify here so we could plan on how to meet.
Re: New Business Partners Needed by Remmzy(m): 4:31am On Aug 24, 2006
more light please!
Re: New Business Partners Needed by ebubepaul(m): 8:34pm On Aug 24, 2006
Roscodaddy.I ve various ideas we can share.Am paul my email is p25paulo25@hotmail.Com and numba is 08027519105.Was yr email and numba.Tell me how we meet!
Re: New Business Partners Needed by Roscodaddy(m): 8:38pm On Aug 24, 2006
These are my plans,let's start with a case study,most young Nigerians do not have investment habits and it tells on the future,so I am looking at a scenerio where we can put up what ccall an Idea Cafe or forum,where we can teach and advise people on how to invest as little as 100 naira,because it is very important as youths that we have something to fall back on.

I need more inputs on this matter because it will go a long way to help all of us.

1 Like

Re: New Business Partners Needed by ebubepaul(m): 8:41pm On Aug 24, 2006
Roscodaddy.I ve various ideas we can share.Am paul my email is p25paulo25@hotmail.Com and numba is 08027519105.Was yr email and numba.Tell me how we meet!
Re: New Business Partners Needed by ebubepaul(m): 8:45pm On Aug 24, 2006
So how do we notify the public or do we just put heads 2geda and start up sometin.Reply now
Re: New Business Partners Needed by Roscodaddy(m): 8:47pm On Aug 24, 2006
Paul we will have to put heads together so that we can draw upplans,are you on messenger,I should be caling you soon.
Re: New Business Partners Needed by ebubepaul(m): 9:00pm On Aug 24, 2006
I dont chat on yahoo mesenger often.I will be fixed up in an office soonest,nevertheless am up with u!Reply
Re: New Business Partners Needed by naijacutee(f): 4:14am On Aug 25, 2006
Wouldnt it be more cost-effective to start with a website fully packed with information?
Re: New Business Partners Needed by LoverBwoy(m): 4:25am On Aug 25, 2006
ROSCODADDY:

These are my plans,let's start with a case study,most young Nigerians do not have investment habits and it tells on the future,so I am looking at a scenerio where we can put up what ccall an Idea Cafe or forum,where we can teach and advise people on how to invest as little as 100 naira,because it is very important as youths that we have something to fall back on.

I need more inputs on this matter because it will go a long way to help all of us.

Erm whats ur next plan/idea?
Re: New Business Partners Needed by tellmemore(m): 10:16am On Aug 25, 2006
LoverBwoy
That is a good idea, but how will information be sourced and what areas of investment will factual info be available on.
How does it translate to money if started.

If this can be addressed I'm interested.

ROSCODADDY

What is the modus operandi of your intending consulting outfit. Can contributions be made remotely?
Re: New Business Partners Needed by Roscodaddy(m): 2:43pm On Aug 25, 2006
Right now,I am gathering all new business ideas as much as I can,trying to build a database and explore ways of adapting them to the Nigerian Economy,because this is where the investment can take place and not anywhere else,as soon as we have enough,we should be able to start something by offering advice and other ways to help the Nigerian youths,as regards where money will come out from this,I am still figuring a way out.
Re: New Business Partners Needed by freelance(m): 11:16am On Sep 04, 2006
Nice idea! would like to be a part of this success story, also that is my area. holla me @ ideas4u@fastermail.com. Lets share views and bring ideas 2geda. start working on this idea now cuz delay could be dangerous.
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty
Re: New Business Partners Needed by theforce(m): 3:48am On Sep 07, 2006
Roscco,
You just took the words out of my mind. I already have a fool proof plan of action that would turn all what the business schools thought the economists.

As an information broker, i have been in the field for a while and my plan of action is already set for implementation. The funds which i had been expecting has finally arrived. If you need to partner on this, you can just send me a mail.

theforce_cia@yahoo.co.uk
Re: New Business Partners Needed by etchel(m): 10:36pm On Jan 07, 2012
I would like to help u all in dis total plan which u hav come up with. I can take dis up to a level where u hav a virtual office 4 each persons'. I work with some connected pple. My team are across nigeria. Email me on etchel@hotmail.com i truly want to help
Re: New Business Partners Needed by papapee: 11:05am On Jan 11, 2012
would need more clarity and more explanations on the consultancy stuff because for me l link buyers with sellers
Re: New Business Partners Needed by delaruh(m): 3:47am On Jan 13, 2012
This is a nice idea and I would love to be part of this team ,my field and interest is agriculture send me message on davidpinion11@yahoo.com or add my bb pin 25fdfe58.
Re: New Business Partners Needed by btuneri: 8:48am On Jan 14, 2012
hello guys, this is a good initiative let all put heads 2gether nd arrive at simple solid idea to kick off. Contact me on btuneri@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Get A Us Phone Number. / Create Your Own Job! / **RESOLVED**** E-topup Now Netpay Kindly Look Into This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.