Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Tobby Onyekele Murdered In A Pool Of Blood By Hired Assassins s(pictured) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tobby Onyekele Murdered In A Pool Of Blood By Hired Assassins s(pictured) (40036 Views)

How Buhari Shut The Mouth Of ‘blood Suckers’ In Nigeria – Northern Group / Sargwak Longnap Wazhi Murdered In Cold Blood By Gunmen (Pictured) / GRAPHIC: Commissioner (HASC), Tobby Onyekele Murdered In Cold Blood In Owerri. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tobby Onyekele Murdered In A Pool Of Blood By Hired Assassins s(pictured) by kenolyolajide: 12:55pm On Feb 14, 2015
hahn:
This is good news.

One less corrupt official to worry about
U called this good news?...Can't believe a human being would say this. Let's not sacrifice d "human" in us on d altar of politics.
Re: Tobby Onyekele Murdered In A Pool Of Blood By Hired Assassins s(pictured) by mildteddy(m): 12:55pm On Feb 14, 2015
chamboy:
Ok u forgot urs in Federal neuroscience Hospital Yaba
Grow up kid.
Re: Tobby Onyekele Murdered In A Pool Of Blood By Hired Assassins s(pictured) by lionduke(m): 12:59pm On Feb 14, 2015
Despite our political affiliations, these is someone's dad, a husband to someone, the breadwinner of God knows how many. May his soul rest in peace and may the Good lord give his family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Tobby Onyekele Murdered In A Pool Of Blood By Hired Assassins s(pictured) by Abagworo(m): 1:04pm On Feb 14, 2015
This news is old. I wonder why it came up now. Any way the dead was a core APC politician.
Re: Tobby Onyekele Murdered In A Pool Of Blood By Hired Assassins s(pictured) by notoriousbabe: 1:07pm On Feb 14, 2015
God punish the mad man that invented guns and ammunitions
Re: Tobby Onyekele Murdered In A Pool Of Blood By Hired Assassins s(pictured) by Forwetinnah: 1:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
My God...waste of life!!
Re: Tobby Onyekele Murdered In A Pool Of Blood By Hired Assassins s(pictured) by ubekhalid(m): 1:18pm On Feb 14, 2015
When will these killings stop in Nigeria oh God!
Re: Tobby Onyekele Murdered In A Pool Of Blood By Hired Assassins s(pictured) by Justpassingby45(m): 1:20pm On Feb 14, 2015
I pray may God Almighty visit those in Goverment in this or his own way especially the Entraco member of Imo state for liying and collecting innocent people bike by trick.
Re: Tobby Onyekele Murdered In A Pool Of Blood By Hired Assassins s(pictured) by Ephemmm: 1:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
teufelein:

u're not serious, the man ihedioha is a diabolical demonical criminal..he gonna be worst. the only answer is Restoration of Biafra....once Biafra is restored sanity will come back. those criminals will either run away or be executed! It'll not be business as usual, believe you me

Bla bla bla bla bla.... As if he can withstand a gunshot. Even Ojukwu ran out of country when the chips were down leaving the fools in the midst of battle.

I don't know what you will gain personally in Biafra, or you think it is posdible to call all your neighbours that scattered all over the places to come and sit down over the oil which Nigeria has sustained without in the past?

Let the peace reign pls.
Re: Tobby Onyekele Murdered In A Pool Of Blood By Hired Assassins s(pictured) by leverage12(m): 1:29pm On Feb 14, 2015
Adindupeter:
I'm 100% sure your brain is on vacation.
I can't stop laughing to this. Lol
Re: Tobby Onyekele Murdered In A Pool Of Blood By Hired Assassins s(pictured) by chamboy(m): 1:33pm On Feb 14, 2015
luvinhubby:

You sound so sure that i implore the police to track you down for questioning, you know something about the killers that others do not.

Mods pls forward this posters i.p. address & assist police do their job.
police commissioner ok
Re: Tobby Onyekele Murdered In A Pool Of Blood By Hired Assassins s(pictured) by hahn(m): 1:45pm On Feb 14, 2015
kenolyolajide:

U called this good news?...Can't believe a human being would say this. Let's not sacrifice d "human" in us on d altar of politics.

But when a thief is caught in your area for stealing maggi its okay for him to be burnt alive while you cheer on and take pictures?

Oh, that's humane
Re: Tobby Onyekele Murdered In A Pool Of Blood By Hired Assassins s(pictured) by hahn(m): 1:51pm On Feb 14, 2015
article1:

You are a big fool!

So is your father for not cumming into a condo and flushing you down the toilet so I wouldn't have to bother replying your hypocritical statement.

I'm a fool for being happy over the death of someone who is responsible for placing Nigeria in a state of retrogressiveness by stealing from and abusing public office while you're (I don't know what to describe you as) for taking pictures of a petty thief caught in your area and burnt over stealinga cell phone?

Biatch pls
Re: Tobby Onyekele Murdered In A Pool Of Blood By Hired Assassins s(pictured) by mikkellag: 1:58pm On Feb 14, 2015
Undeserved
Re: Tobby Onyekele Murdered In A Pool Of Blood By Hired Assassins s(pictured) by AllenKonpt(m): 2:25pm On Feb 14, 2015
Jungle justice: not nice
Re: Tobby Onyekele Murdered In A Pool Of Blood By Hired Assassins s(pictured) by belente(m): 2:36pm On Feb 14, 2015
RIP to d dead. May God give d government & good people of Imo state d fortitude to bear d lost
Re: Tobby Onyekele Murdered In A Pool Of Blood By Hired Assassins s(pictured) by toshmann(m): 3:19pm On Feb 14, 2015
democracy+election+black man=chaos

Ndi ojiii. Tufiakwa angry
Re: Tobby Onyekele Murdered In A Pool Of Blood By Hired Assassins s(pictured) by gezzyvinci(m): 4:36pm On Feb 14, 2015
chamboy:
Ok u forgot urs in Federal neuroscience Hospital Yaba
yaba left
Re: Tobby Onyekele Murdered In A Pool Of Blood By Hired Assassins s(pictured) by Edigrows: 6:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
omg, Is the security there so loose? Or the man was just being too Free, smh, Bad belle every where, RIP sir
Re: Tobby Onyekele Murdered In A Pool Of Blood By Hired Assassins s(pictured) by OneNaira6: 6:35pm On Feb 14, 2015
Okorocha has brought this evil type of politics to igboland. Okorocha ever since you joined APC, na wahala dey for your state.
Re: Tobby Onyekele Murdered In A Pool Of Blood By Hired Assassins s(pictured) by micrep3030(m): 6:52pm On Feb 14, 2015
U better call okorocha cos the guy is supporting ihedioha
Re: Tobby Onyekele Murdered In A Pool Of Blood By Hired Assassins s(pictured) by CongressIsrael: 8:51pm On Feb 14, 2015
Ohakim should be investigated thoroughly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ayo Fayose And Wife, Feyisetan Fay­ose Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary / Adamawa - Nuhu Ribadu [PDP], Concedes Defeat, Releases Concession Statement / Senate President Saraki, Arrives Russia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.