Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Between Leadway Assurance Limited And AIICO Insurance Plc - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Between Leadway Assurance Limited And AIICO Insurance Plc (989 Views)

My Experience With Leadway Assurance: See How They Treated Me (pics) / How I Was Cheated By Mutual Benefits Life Assurance Ltd / Capital Express Assurance Limited.(official Board) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Between Leadway Assurance Limited And AIICO Insurance Plc by Gentlebabs(m): 12:09pm On Feb 14, 2015
Section 7 of the New Pension Reform Act 2014 allows a retiring officer to take Programmed withdrawal or Annuity option of RETIREMENT. If you were to take the ANNUITY option of retirement at the expiration of your working years, would you choose Leadway Assurance Limited or AIICO Insurance Plc and why?

(1) (Reply)

Tears As MMM Crashes In Zimbabwe, Thousands Lose Money. Be Warned! / Not All Wil Believe Me. I And My Colleagues Are Making It Big With Dcd / ......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.