Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,529 members, 7,812,646 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ (29301 Views)

Adorable Photo Of Former Pres. Jonathan's Grand Daughter / Tinubu: "Election Postponement Is Democracy At Gunpoint" / PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ by sokera: 6:45pm On Feb 14, 2015
Rilwayne001:
[size=15pt] GEJ is on a mission to break Nigeria in other for those empty boasters to rise again for Biafra. Well they will surely suffer the same fate their grandfathers suffered [/size]

they make too much noise , they always think Yorubas are cowards but Yorubas are smarter and strong in battle .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ by Macelliot7(m): 6:46pm On Feb 14, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Lols..I'll kill them again if they appear to me grin

No, he should go and save otueke, we cant endure another 4years of his bad governance.

Oh, so the ND and their igbo brother ls are threatning us to vote GEJ or face another civil war? aaaaaaahhhh bring it on bro. it is obvious GEJ will lose, and nothing is going to happen, if u try anything u will suffer same fate like ur forfather did in 1965, I just puty the little boys like you that are been fooled by the like of tompolo and asari. Truth is they will push u guys to war and run away like the coward ojukwu did. Think my little bros

The advocate of love are the ones clamouring for free and fair election and ready to accept the result in good faith. but the advocate of hate are those threaning theothers with war if their son should lose because there is every indication dat he will lose tongue
Dumbie!
We don't want u guys...
Let us go...
Pharaoh, Let My People(Israel) go.
Re: Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ by sokera: 6:48pm On Feb 14, 2015
kunle1960:
OBJ is the biggest fool on earth.You haven't seen anything.Jonathan is already the president,there is nothing anybody can do about it.GEJ till 2019.
yes oooo he is the president oooo, but where is Abacha today ?
Re: Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ by Blitz888(m): 7:09pm On Feb 14, 2015
Rilwayne001:
[size=15pt] GEJ is on a mission to break Nigeria in other for those empty boasters to rise again for Biafra. Well they will surely suffer the same fate their grandfathers suffered [/size]

another myopic bigot on the rampage... Silly comments like this are a reflection of the fundamental reason why the foundation of this Nation is so skewed that it can't hold any solid frame. Imagine a young man born in this age mindlessly and thoughtlessly perpetuating this same error that has left this nation prostate via uninformed and unguarded utterances such as yours...This is not 1960.
Re: Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ by Blitz888(m): 7:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
sniperr007:

Comments like urs r the kind dat cause tension in Nigeria. U r nit only naive for make dis comment but u r foolish for insulting the Biafra.

Bigot.
your moniker says it all. Your response to that misbegotten son of a thousand fathers is most fitting and apt. That was indeed a sucker punch. Anu mpama!
Re: Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ by Blitz888(m): 7:27pm On Feb 14, 2015
Lurcky:

guy u talk like u dont have a thinking brain
the dude lacks a functional brain.. Another noodles/maggot infested brain like okupe! He talks/types before thinking..
Re: Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ by light004: 7:29pm On Feb 14, 2015
What kind of man is Obj? At this old age still very mischievous and full of animosity. He definitely knows what's doing and he is riding on the ignorance of the majority to cause disaffection among the people. This is wicked and outright evil. It's a shame for any society to have such as this as elder. Very sad indeed. What does he stands to gain with falsehood and deliberate manipulation of the truth. I leave his case to the laws of nature to judge, no man can escape divine judgement. I pity those who still take him serious
Re: Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ by Proffdada: 7:45pm On Feb 14, 2015
the postponement is based on post election looting n not rigging because he has lost already n not made any backup plans
Re: Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ by Mccullum: 8:36pm On Feb 14, 2015
Sai Buhari
Re: Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 14, 2015
OBJ has gone mad. Be sure you don't go close to GEJ next time, he may take you back to your brothers in zoo
Re: Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ by jerrymej(m): 9:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
Who cares!!!!

But have it at your inner mind;

GEJ till 2019!

Gbam!

Sign and sealed.
Re: Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ by justin87: 9:19pm On Feb 14, 2015
Goodluck goodluck goodluck I remove cap for you;carry goo till 2019 ;the gave d alamajiris death bt u gave them life:u built schools for them cloth them nd also feed them wot has all d past president done for d alamajiris
Re: Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ by flexing11(m): 9:30pm On Feb 14, 2015
simplemach:
I have said this several times, 'this man should go and die'
u are, mad,a fool, idiot,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ by Giddyprance(m): 9:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
Rilwayne001:

May the curse of our fathers who you mock, come upon you and ur generation.....anu ofia

1 Like

Re: Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ by themano: 11:08pm On Feb 14, 2015
Mccullum:
Sai Buhari
In your dreams. Meanwhile in yorubaland, APC is being rejected. See for yourself below.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153094269298748&id=556338747&refid=52&__tn__=C
Re: Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ by kechywillz(m): 11:52pm On Feb 14, 2015
Dis old man again!!
Re: Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ by onajimohamed: 2:45am On Feb 15, 2015
Election shift wasn't GEJ plan to rig election. poll shift was to ensure free, fair and credible election.....#GEJ4Naija

[/quote]
Re: Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ by onajimohamed: 2:45am On Feb 15, 2015
onajimohamed:
Election shift wasn't GEJ plan to rig election. poll shift was to ensure free, fair and credible election.....#GEJ4Naija

Re: Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ by TolaniLuv: 4:48am On Feb 15, 2015
I don't like either of this two guys for buhari's past life and Jonathan failure to Nigeria. Is there no other candidate apart from Buhari? That we can at least vote for?

And for Jonathan, I know many people who voted you In bcus of just your name ( GoodLuck)

For me personally, I don't like Buhari but, I would rather vote him In . And at the End of the day we all know yall still corrupt and still will let us down

Can we at least get a President who can fix just the electricity ? Or Just a Stable one? Or road?
Re: Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ by chuckdelis: 7:16am On Feb 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Wats dis bigoted son of a gay saying?
Re: Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ by tomakint: 7:22am On Feb 15, 2015
gogochocolate:
OBASANJO IS A BIG FOOL.ONLY OBASANJO IS GOOD ENOUGH TO RULE NIGERIA. YOU CRITICIZED SHAGARI, BUHARI,IBB,ABACHA,ABIOLA AND YARDUA. PLEASE GO AND BEG GOD FOR FORGIVENESS BEFORE YOU DIE. AFTER GOING TO PRISON, I THOUGHT OBASANJO WOULD HAVE CHANGED. OBASANJO IS DESTROYING THE PARTY THAT GAVE HIM THE PLATFORM TO BE THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.
You are a wiseman Sir, may you live long! Obasanjo may likely die in exile as soon as Jonathan is made King again
Re: Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ by skyra: 8:25am On Feb 15, 2015
barcanista:
Nigerians will vote Buhari
I am a Nigerian and I will vote GEJ
Re: Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ by otukpo(f): 11:01am On Feb 15, 2015
Bitter bitter obasanjo. Obasanjo will die a bitter man despite all his wealth.

Wonder why people still listen to him.

Jona till 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Presidency: PDP Senators-elect Reject Akpabio / Which State Is The Most Peaceful In Nigeria? / Igbos In Canada Hold Biafra Memorial Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.