Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,334 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ (29296 Views)

Adorable Photo Of Former Pres. Jonathan's Grand Daughter / Tinubu: "Election Postponement Is Democracy At Gunpoint" / PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ by bigmo1(m): 5:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
ozoigbondu:
The fact that the media gives this grumpy old politically irrelvant man time and space to rant on the air waves is baffling

GEJ till 2019
He is irrelevant but that useless and clueless president of yours sent 5 governors to go and prostrate for baba. he himself went to the hilltop and sat for 2 hrs waiting for baba who spent the whole day dodging him. May 2015 marks the last day jonathan's name will be mentioned in nigeria's history.
Re: Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ by darediamond(m): 5:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
His days are abruptly numbered. He is the Biggest Green snake in green grass. A coward. A chameleon. A man full of himself.
OBJ selling cheaply the South to the North from the days of BaBa Awolowo. The father of Tru Heroes of Yoruba Land which obasanjo is never and can never bé one of.

We know our True leaders in Yoruba Land.

kodded:
abeg who this obj dey for ? undecided
Re: Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ by vislabraye(m): 5:19pm On Feb 14, 2015
banki:

when he was campaigning for jonathan in2011 he wasn't graumpy abi....? you guys amaze me

You guys don't know what goes underneath. OBJ is not someone you can work with without friction. He wanted to boss Yar Adua, but Yar Adua shunned him.

OBJ campaigned for GEJ for selfish reasons. OBJ has not come out to take "responsibilty" for imposing GEJ on us. He's now acting like a saint.

OBJ as a person is very treacherous.

2 Likes

Re: Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ by simplemach(m): 5:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
Eluwilussit:

And die, and die, and die. Big fool that wasted an opportunity to be great. I wish he was left to rot in poverty, instead of making him the president in 99.

Now him Don get mouth to talk. Shebi the whole world was begging for his life under Abacha? Today him dey form big boy for Jona. He's lucky I am not Jona.
brooooos just calm down.
Re: Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ by sniperr007(m): 5:26pm On Feb 14, 2015
Rilwayne001:
[size=15pt] GEJ is on a mission to break Nigeria in other for those empty boasters to rise again for Biafra. Well they will surely suffer the same fate their grandfathers suffered [/size]

Comments like urs r the kind dat cause tension in Nigeria. U r nit only naive for make dis comment but u r foolish for insulting the Biafra.

Bigot.

1 Like

Re: Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ by ManUtdholic: 5:26pm On Feb 14, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]Swedish Proverb said: "Empty barrels make the most noise" and most of those making the loudest noise on Nairaland against OBJ and GMB are the non-entities. [/size]
Buh d ones against GEJ are entities
I beg stop making ur number 6 dormant itz meant to work 24/7
Re: Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ by Champele(m): 5:27pm On Feb 14, 2015
Orikinla:

[size=18pt]How old are you?
6? grin

He was head of state at 38 and handed over power to a civilian President in 1979 when he was only 41.
And later returned to become a civilian President in 1999.

As a military head of state he handed over power to a northern civilian President and later a northern military head of state handed power to him as a civilian President.
He is the author of about 28 books, including the bestseller, Nzeogwu: An intimate portrait of Major Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu Paperback – 1987.
Which one has GEJ written since that collection of "My Friends and I"? grin

[/size]
You didn't add father of rigging,corruption,tenure ellongation,intimidation with EFCC,banning textile importation by igbo people, closing ibeto's cement comp,etc. GEJ is better than Obasanjo. What you can't do as a president you are know blaming Jonathan,do you want another chance after 14yrs in the office?.

1 Like

Re: Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ by nattyGENT: 5:29pm On Feb 14, 2015
Datsme:
Ishola Alade wrote

IF NOT FOR CURRUPTION AND EMBEZLEMENT ENGAGED IN BY GEJ
Nigerians will be voting for him in millions as we did 2011.
In as much GEJ and his CABINET has failed us in their 6yrs
administeration,THOUSANDS OF THEIR PROPAGANDAS and CAMPAIGN
can NEVER CONFUSE US.
I PERSONALY REGRETED TO HAVE VOTED FOR GEJ in 2011. If you also REGRET that
Send GEJ/GET away by typing:
#GEJAWAY.
#SAIBUHARI/OSINBAJO
#SaiAPC
your vote did not count, so stop complaining
Re: Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ by ketiy77: 5:29pm On Feb 14, 2015
Re: Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ by ogene007: 5:34pm On Feb 14, 2015
Orikinla:

[size=18pt]If you can ever achieve half of what he achieved as a young man, I will give you a regular sizable income of US$1000 every month for life.

See the photos below and especially the one with US President Jimmy Carter in Lagos, 1978 when he was only 40![/size]
What has he achieved other than the fact that fate has smiled on him a couple of times. That is the more reason he should just shut up than carrying on as if it was by his sheer brilliance that he got to where he is right now. He should quit playing god in the affairs of Nigeria if he truly understand that it is the Almighty God that lifts up one man and sets down the other. If he were half as good as GEJ, Nigeria would not be suffering for the decades long faulty foundation laid by past leaders like himself. You may try to find out who instituted corruption in Nigeria, in the late 70s, when OBJ was airlifting looted funds from the country, with one of the planes being forced to land by Idi Amin in Uganda. He should remember that he has no moral standing to be sanctimonizing GEJ on the conduct of free and fair elections because he OBJ, has never organized one in his entire life because for him, elections are supposed to be 'do or die'. We are not ignorant of the fact that he is a perpetual 'boy boy' of the Hausa/Fulani. When he stupidly criticizes GEJ, he is simply trying to serve the interests of his Hausa/Fulani masters. We are sick and tired of the silly rants from an immoral man who in other climes, would be serving time in jail for all the atrocities he has committed in the country. By the mercies and grace of God, GEJ will win the elections overwhelmingly.

3 Likes

Re: Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ by geefasee: 5:34pm On Feb 14, 2015
barcanista:
Nigerians will vote Buhari
is it ghanians that will vote him defore? All i know is, GEJ wil win either rigged or not.

1 Like

Re: Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ by geefasee: 5:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
why are we nigerians trying to idolize OBJ? He has nothing to give us again more than the distraction he is causing here and there. His archivement for eight year is never a match to GEJ five year's. giving his words attention wil always cause more distractions and confusion. Always know that OBJ is a nigerian and not Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
Obasanjo might be the least tribalistic leader, but he lacks respect as former head of state.

He should look at the likes of Shagari, Ekwueme, Gowon and even IBB, on the way they carry themselves. It's time OBJ put the grudges he has for GEJ for not being his puppet and move on. After all, he was the one that placed him there. Doing so, only shows OBJ's incompetence.

In the States, you rarely see former presidents, criticizing their successors. If it were to happen, Obama would have been the most criticized, based on the havoc his foreign policies have caused in the Middle East.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 14, 2015
Rilwayne001:
[size=15pt] GEJ is on a mission to break Nigeria in other for those empty boasters to rise again for Biafra. Well they will surely suffer the same fate their grandfathers suffered [/size]

Your FATHER
Re: Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ by ManUtdholic: 6:03pm On Feb 14, 2015
With the way this Mofo is carry jona matter put for head lyk wyclef

He knows say if jona enter again him gragra and self acclaimed king maker of politic that couldn't stop d massacring and annihilation of his daughter tru ballot right in his constituency go clear for him eyes like carnival

How u doing sir?
Jonathan has depleted the foreign reserve I left

GMB certi-fail-thke issue :Ur take sir?
Jonathan personally is using it against him because he will loose
The way forward sir?
Jonathan is surrounded by corrupt personified people
He can no longer make a statement with mentioning Jonathan, like the president wannabe can't do without war-enchancing words

It high time u realised Jonathan aint qonna bow for you crown dey him head
He's aint Fashola (think u knw d rest)

Itz beta u recover from the shock Jonathan gave you when ask to go back and face ur farm leaving the country affairs to him to handle

Cuz by March 29 u will receive a thunderous and daunting shock when Gej will be going for his constitutionally allowed second

Fortunately GEJ have qot a gud character I would have wished u happy oil bloc-less life in advance

Thanks to kasahmu and oda gud pple of Nigeria dat retired u back to ur farm he den become a drug baron that can't lead u

If all the dubious means u do use, if you had channel them to d gud development of Nigeria, Jonathan will just be maintaing/sustaining /adding. Like most developed countries president do

Itz better u swallow ur eqo and. Start playing a fatherly role to jona

2 Likes

Re: Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 14, 2015
Champele:
The photos are his achievements abi?.
you are a fool. u god forsaken bastard
Re: Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
ManUtdholic:
With the way this Mofo is carry jona matter put for head lyk wyclef

He knows say if jona enter again him gragra and self acclaimed king maker of politic that couldn't stop d massacring and annihilation of his daughter tru ballot right in his constituency go clear for him eyes like carnival

How u doing sir?
Jonathan has depleted the foreign reserve I left

GMB certi-fail-thke issue :Ur take sir?
Jonathan personally is using it against him because he will loose
The way forward sir?
Jonathan is surrounded by corrupt personified people
He can no longer make a statement with mentioning Jonathan, like the president wannabe can't do without war-enchancing words

It high time u realised Jonathan aint qonna bow for you crown dey him head
He's aint Fashola (think u knw d rest)

Itz beta u recover from the shock Jonathan gave you when ask to go back and face ur farm leaving the country affairs to him to handle

Cuz by March 29 u will receive a thunderous and daunting shock when Gej will be going for his constitutionally allowed second

Fortunately GEJ have qot a gud character I would have wished u happy oil bloc-less life in advance

Thanks to kasahmu and oda gud pple of Nigeria dat retired u back to ur farm he den become a drug baron that can't lead u

If all the dubious means u do use, if you had channel them to d gud development of Nigeria, Jonathan will just be maintaing/sustaining /adding. Like most developed countries president do

Itz better u swallow ur eqo and. Start playing a fatherly role to jona
u are as guilty as Lucifer. u God forsaken bastard... if only u have brains to reason properly
Re: Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ by OLUJAY4REAL: 6:07pm On Feb 14, 2015
barcanista:
Nigerians will vote Buhari

I'm a nigerian $ will by God's grace never vote for Buhari
Re: Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ by shobeh22(m): 6:08pm On Feb 14, 2015
[quote author=Rilwayne001 post=30725740][size=15pt] GEJ is on a mission to break Nigeria in other for those empty boasters to rise again for Biafra. Well they will surely suffer the same fate their grandfathers suffered [/size]

[/quote) Back to d sender, extends to his generation. Amen!
Re: Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ by Forwetinnah: 6:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
So?? This papa no dey fit close mouth nii?? Didn't he tell us he wouldn't say anything till after the elections?? Abi him eat raw coco yam and him mouth dey always scratch am. Chai!! GEJ giving OBJ oral diarrhoea since last year cheesy

1 Like

Re: Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ by Macelliot7(m): 6:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Re: Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ by Forwetinnah: 6:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
bigmo1:

He is irrelevant but that useless and clueless president of yours sent 5 governors to go and prostrate for baba. he himself went to the hilltop and sat for 2 hrs waiting for baba who spent the whole day dodging him. May 2015 marks the last day jonathan's name will be mentioned in nigeria's history.

Quick assignment. Please don't forget to take a picture of OBJ when GEJ is announced the winner of the Presidential Election...i really would like to see the pain in his expression , sorry..another one got away
Re: Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ by omolami: 6:23pm On Feb 14, 2015
obj yr own is too much was Jonathan d one that postpone election or Jega who is d sole person with d Constitutional right to do so? Why instigating hate? Why wanting comotionl? Remember yu are worse tham Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ by Macelliot7(m): 6:24pm On Feb 14, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Hater! If not because I knew you. I would have degreed that their Innocent souls torment you. But No, I will not....

Lies! GEJ till 2019 will save Nigeria. Attempt to vote out GEJ will brings forth the re-establishment of the Republic of Biafra and the end of the fake almagamation(union) between Northern and Southern region call Niger-area.
Stop Hating! Love superseeds all.

Re: Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ by Eluwilussit(m): 6:26pm On Feb 14, 2015
simplemach:
brooooos just calm down.

No mind me jare. I be Baba fan but his fuckup don dey too much. He thinks he is our oluwa. I hate hypocrisy. I hate injustice. I am not a Jona fan either but we have to be fair to the president.

Remember that he who comes to equity must come with clean and open hands. Obj should quit this sabotage. If he doesn't like what Jona is doing, he should shut up or GND.

I am tired of the undue attack on the person of the president. He's the president of Nigeria for goodness sake. It is him today, tomorrow it may be me. I will not tolerate nonsense from people like obj. They are the reason we are here today. How much did that buffoon waste on FESTAC 77? Others where laying the foundations for greatness, he was busy celebrating the culture of all black people and paying teachers all over the Caribbean. Shame on this ingrate.

He's supposed to be a good statesman. You know dey see Babangida and Abdusallami? Make I no vex open his chapter. Lol.
Re: Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ by kunle1960: 6:27pm On Feb 14, 2015
OBJ is the biggest fool on earth.You haven't seen anything.Jonathan is already the president,there is nothing anybody can do about it.GEJ till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ by Eluwilussit(m): 6:31pm On Feb 14, 2015
kunle1960:
OBJ is the biggest fool on earth.You haven't seen anything.Jonathan is already the president,there is nothing anybody can do about it.GEJ till 2019.

Gbaaaaaaaammmmssssss x1000
Re: Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ by Champele(m): 6:32pm On Feb 14, 2015
ibnmaja:
you are a fool. u god forsaken bastard
ok.
Re: Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ by ManUtdholic: 6:32pm On Feb 14, 2015
ibnmaja:
u are as guilty as Lucifer. u God forsaken bastard... if only u have brains to reason properly
NA ur useless mother and father u dey talk to
Re: Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ by WOCKHARDI(m): 6:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
Rilwayne001:

If you are such a man of war and brave, go enlist in the army and help clear Boko Haram from your dear country first before you talk through your a••hole.
Men fight, women tell the story.
Re: Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ by Eluwilussit(m): 6:38pm On Feb 14, 2015
donedy:
Obasanjo might be the least tribalistic leader, but he lacks respect as former head of state.

He should look at the likes of Shagari, Ekwueme, Gowon and even IBB, on the way they carry themselves. It's time OBJ put the grudges he has for GEJ for not being his puppet and move on. After all, he was the one that placed him there. Doing so, only shows OBJ's incompetence.

In the States, you rarely see former presidents, criticizing their successors. If it were to happen, Obama would have been the most criticized, based on the havoc his foreign policies have caused in the Middle East.

Does the buffoon reason? He thinks he has more opinions than all the people you listed above. Nigeria na him papa property. Nonsense. I don't support Jona but I can't watch him being attacked by every rabid dog. Free the president for once.
Re: Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ by Rilwayne001: 6:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
Macelliot7:

Hater! If not because I knew you. I would have degreed that their Innocent souls torment you. But No, I will not....

Lols..I'll kill them again if they appear to me grin

Lies! GEJ till 2019 will save Nigeria.

No, he should go and save otueke, we cant endure another 4years of his bad governance.

Attempt to vote out GEJ will brings forth the re-establishment of the [b]Republic of Biafra and the end of the fake almagamation(union) between Northern and Southern region call Niger-area.

Oh, so the ND and their igbo brother ls are threatning us to vote GEJ or face another civil war? aaaaaaahhhh bring it on bro. it is obvious GEJ will lose, and nothing is going to happen, if u try anything u will suffer same fate like ur forfather did in 1965, I just puty the little boys like you that are been fooled by the like of tompolo and asari. Truth is they will push u guys to war and run away like the coward ojukwu did. Think my little bros

Stop Hating! Love superseeds all.

The advocate of love are the ones clamouring for free and fair election and ready to accept the result in good faith. but the advocate of hate are those threaning theothers with war if their son should lose because there is every indication dat he will lose tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akpabio Unhappy With A’ibom Gov Over US Trip / Security Patrol Men At The Shiroro Dam In Niger State (photo) / We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.